Educational

Author Topic: i am sad  (Read 1041 times)

ozymandias

Re: i am sad
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 04:49:38 PM »
I need one of those lights too, but there's always something we need more. maybe someone will get me one for christmas. I just try to get outside for some time each day in an effort to catch whatever solar energy there is behind the cloud cover. and the escitalopram takes the edge off, but doesn't help with the sleepiness.  :-\

They make full spectrum compact Flourescent and regular full spectrum Incandescent bulbs that fit into any light fixture.  Seems to work just as well as those 200 dollar lights and I have them in every major lamp that we use in the evening.  It's a lot cheaper and easier to try a full spectrum bulb than one of those "special" lamps.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 05:07:37 PM »
I need one of those lights too, but there's always something we need more. maybe someone will get me one for christmas. I just try to get outside for some time each day in an effort to catch whatever solar energy there is behind the cloud cover. and the escitalopram takes the edge off, but doesn't help with the sleepiness.  :-\

how can there be something you need more? go get your lights mister. :dominatrix:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

duncvis

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »

how can there be something you need more? go get your lights mister. :dominatrix:

heat, food, stuff for kids etc. its expensive running a house, specially when stuff keeps breaking down.  :-\

They make full spectrum compact Flourescent and regular full spectrum Incandescent bulbs that fit into any light fixture.  Seems to work just as well as those 200 dollar lights and I have them in every major lamp that we use in the evening.  It's a lot cheaper and easier to try a full spectrum bulb than one of those "special" lamps.

great idea ozy. I'll have to look into it.  :plus:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 10:57:13 PM »
save pennies if you have to.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 04:40:41 AM »
I need one of those lights too, but there's always something we need more. maybe someone will get me one for christmas.

Wish you could just test them.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2007, 01:50:33 AM »
here the fuck has richard and half the people on this board gone?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar