Author Topic: Anyone dig shit out of their ass when constipated  (Read 40309 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Anyone dig shit out of their ass when constipated
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2011, 08:22:27 PM »
This is an excellent way to troll though, as it disgusts and disturbs the targeted audience very well.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2011, 08:37:15 PM »
I still can't grasp how this is even seen as trolling. I just say I have my way with words because I am easily mistaken as a troll or as provoking people. Breaks my heart. :( Maybe it's my AS? I don't know. After all it does effect how we communicate.
Probably because digging shit is not something most people even consider.

My aunt was a nurse, so I had heard of manual disimpaction of fecal impactions before, which is digging out a patient's shit (with latex or nitrile gloves on your hands, of course).

I didn't find it shocking because I think manual disimpaction would be better than having a NG tube shoved up your nose and getting some sort of cathartic like Magnesium citrate pumped into your stomach until you vomit and/or poop.

Also, I know SG and so I knew that she was serious, not trolling.  I still think that if someone has problems like this, they should see their doctor and take something like MiraLax every day to keep from getting constipated to that point where manual disimpaction would be necessary.  I wonder since it seems to be her whole family that has these issues, if there is something wrong with their intestines that runs in their family.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2011, 09:00:05 PM »
Magnesium citrate? That is not like the activated charcoal is it? Because I have had that and it was disgusting. Tasted like aniseed and I hate aniseed.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2011, 09:50:22 PM »
I still can't grasp how this is even seen as trolling. I just say I have my way with words because I am easily mistaken as a troll or as provoking people. Breaks my heart. :( Maybe it's my AS? I don't know. After all it does effect how we communicate.

So anything unusual is seen as a troll? That's stupid.

Just like poor spellers are seen as trolls or incredibly naive people.

And lots of people have been taught not to talk about shit, and not to talk about their ass either. So, some will find it hard to see the topic is serious.

If it's the adult section or the mature section, I think you can talk about weird stuff and gross stuff too any anything sexual.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2011, 09:51:51 PM »
This is an excellent way to troll though, as it disgusts and disturbs the targeted audience very well.

But why would they even read it if the title is bad enough? Unless they want to pick a fight and target you.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2011, 09:59:29 PM »

My aunt was a nurse, so I had heard of manual disimpaction of fecal impactions before, which is digging out a patient's shit (with latex or nitrile gloves on your hands, of course).

I didn't find it shocking because I think manual disimpaction would be better than having a NG tube shoved up your nose and getting some sort of cathartic like Magnesium citrate pumped into your stomach until you vomit and/or poop.

Also, I know SG and so I knew that she was serious, not trolling.  I still think that if someone has problems like this, they should see their doctor and take something like MiraLax every day to keep from getting constipated to that point where manual disimpaction would be necessary.  I wonder since it seems to be her whole family that has these issues, if there is something wrong with their intestines that runs in their family.

Actually it was only that one time with them. I wanted to see if anyone else does it too. Just something to discuss.

When I kept getting constipated during my pregnancy because you can't use enema when pregnant or other laxatives or stool softeners, I told my doctor about it at my next visit and she gave me a prescription for it. It helped. I couldn't dig it out because it was too soft.

But yeah constipation does run in our family.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2011, 10:00:50 PM »
Magnesium citrate? That is not like the activated charcoal is it? Because I have had that and it was disgusting. Tasted like aniseed and I hate aniseed.

No, it's sort of citrousy flavored and it's clear, not black.

I think they give you activated charcoal if you have taken too much medicine or certain other organic chamicals that are poisonous, don't they?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2011, 10:02:17 PM »

Actually it was only that one time with them. I wanted to see if anyone else does it too. Just something to discuss.

When I kept getting constipated during my pregnancy because you can't use enema when pregnant or other laxatives or stool softeners, I told my doctor about it at my next visit and she gave me a prescription for it. It helped. I couldn't dig it out because it was too soft.

But yeah constipation does run in our family.

I wonder if it was MiraLax or the generic form of it.  Was it a white powder that you mixed into a liquid and drank?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2011, 10:05:00 PM »
It was a a red pill, a stool softener that gets prescribed by the doctor. I can't remember the name of it.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »

No, it's sort of citrousy flavored and it's clear, not black.

I think they give you activated charcoal if you have taken too much medicine or certain other organic chamicals that are poisonous, don't they?
Yeah I took too much Tegretol, a stupid thing to do.
Tek'ma'tae

eris

« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2011, 11:02:09 PM »
i had to drink charcoal once, a loooooong time ago. It was pitch-black, as thick as a milkshake, CLUMPY, and disgusting.... and I had to drink a lot of it. I didn;t keep it down too long, and then vomited all night long. That was a horrible horrible night.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2011, 11:31:28 PM »
i had to drink charcoal once, a loooooong time ago. It was pitch-black, as thick as a milkshake, CLUMPY, and disgusting.... and I had to drink a lot of it. I didn;t keep it down too long, and then vomited all night long. That was a horrible horrible night.
Yeah your description of it is spot on. I had to drink a full cup of it. It didn't make me vomit though which I think the nurses were surprised about. What a horrible time you must have had. It did make me a bit constipated though which gets back to what this thread is originally about. :P
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2011, 05:56:11 AM »
Yeah your description of it is spot on. I had to drink a full cup of it. It didn't make me vomit though which I think the nurses were surprised about. What a horrible time you must have had. It did make me a bit constipated though which gets back to what this thread is originally about. :P

I have fed the stuff to my late cat, mixed with yoghurt, because he was having horrible diarrhoea after another treatment with antibiotics. Looked kind of funny, this completely white cat eating this black goo, with gusto. He would have a very funny face after that.
No flavoured charcoal btw, just without taste, the yoghurt just tasted like yoghurt, though it looked like pitch black mud.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Binty

« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2011, 10:17:31 AM »
A bot is printing this thread  :zoinks:

Osensitive1

« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »
They must love it.