Author Topic: The REAL reason why I stopped streaming Scarface: The World Is Yours  (Read 893 times)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore

[DSPparody]

Because my most hated detractor was going to steal my content and make a montage out of it. He and all of the other trolls knew how much I hated that piece of shit, outdated, ugly, piss-poor excuse of a GTA clone and yet, they keep on wanting me to play it. Well, guess what? Now I REALLY won't ever be playing Scarface EVER again. In fact, I'm going to actively avoid playing anything even remotely challenging ever again because I don't want to give the trolls "material" for their ILLEGAL montages! I would try to copyright strike this video, but that would be completely pointless, because the video will be reuploaded by another sock puppet anyway, so what's the point! I'm only allowing this video to be up because I don't have enough money to sue ever-living shitfuck out of "Fred Fuchs" for making this illegal, slanderous misrepresentation of my quality content, OKAY!!!

[/DSPparody]

OK, seriously, I think this is it for Darksydephil, and "This is how you don't play" in general. This is probably the last time we're going to see him legit fail, rage, bitch, and moan so much in a single playthru, because the games Phil typically plays are far too fucking boring, easy, and forgiving these days, especially with the stream chat holding his greasy hand like a mother helping a 3 year old child cross the street. Fuck that. Who the fuck wants to see Phil be happy and succeed in a video game? He's not funny nor amusing in any way, shape or form when he's like that. Why doesn't that piece of shit realize that his rage is what gets him views? He quit a playthru of Scarface because someone made a montage of him raging and failing over and over again, he even ADMITTED to it in an Ask the King video. Even though it was getting him more views than any of the boring bullshit he was playing at the time. For someone with a business degree, Phil has the business sense of a dead donkey's ass.

If that jackass had any sense, he'd embrace and exploit the whole "This is how you don't play" thing for every cent. He'd improve his attitude and actually listen to his brainless fans. Hell, he'd probably become the next Markiplier and I probably wouldn't be talking about this at all.

Thanks for reading, I guess.

EDIT: To make it a little bit obvious that the first paragraph was a DSP parody, I put in [DSPparody] tags which I just made up.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:51:53 AM by Darksydegout »

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: The REAL reason why I stopped streaming Scarface: The World Is Yours
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 06:30:28 AM »
Not sure what this means. Is this you doing a parody of phil or you talking about phil? Is that video of your game play and phil mocking it? You're going to let some trolls stop you from doing something you enjoy?

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 10:00:44 AM »
Not sure what this means. Is this you doing a parody of phil or you talking about phil? Is that video of your game play and phil mocking it? You're going to let some trolls stop you from doing something you enjoy?

It's a video montage of DSP's worst moments (rage, fails, unfunny jokes, complaining, cheating, playing terribly, being incurious and oblivious to on-screen cues, etc.) while playing that one Scarface game. It was made by someone from the anti-DSP community who calls himself "Fred Fuchs".

When DSP got wind that the video was being made, he stopped the playthru of Scarface, even though it was getting good views. All DSP cares about is views, he does not really "enjoy" most of the video games he plays IMO. DSP does video game streams and playthrus as what he calls a "business", not as a hobby.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 10:42:25 AM »
If he's actually being paid for it, then probably no real reason to stop.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 07:07:59 AM »
[DSPparody]

I already told you, you're more interesting as yourself.  :yawn:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 06:33:40 PM »
He is so whiny, a crap player, never takes responsibility for how terrible he is and his laugh is horrendous
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 03:29:13 AM »
What is this all about? what am I missing here?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 01:17:33 PM »
What's a DSP?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 01:37:17 PM »
Dick Sucking Pissant.

I.e you, and your little ratbastard family members.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 10:26:51 AM »
Dick Sucking Pissant.

I.e you, and your little ratbastard family members.

Not full blown sex this time, just dick sucking.  Do you have any skills?  Tell you what, if you brush your teeth and don't tell your mama, I might consider it.