Author Topic: Wifebeaters should be impaled!!!  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
Re: Wifebeaters should be impaled!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »
I'm for impaling wives, but with a different sort of rod. :eyebrows:
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 02:29:28 PM »
I think husbandbeaters should be impaled too.

They are.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 08:17:19 AM »
wives shouldn't beat their husbands. aww. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 02:27:09 PM »
At least not without using their tongues,
and taking it on the chin.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 08:44:04 PM »
Re: husbandbeaters...

I know someone whose wife hits him in public.  I have no sympathy for him, however.  He's a stupid prick who treats his friends like slaves, and she's a loudmouth bitch who dishes out verbal abuse upon everyone but can't take any herself.  They fucking deserve each other and all the misery that goes with it.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 08:53:29 PM »
I never understood women or men for that matter who stay in these abusive relationships and I have know plenty.  My brother offered to take out my sisters ex after they found out she freaked out saying no but got a divorce a couple years later.  He was a stalker after too I was living with her at the time and was ready with a bat to knock him back down the stairs to the apartment if I ever saw him.  I never understood wife abuse and have a very bad reaction to it 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 09:28:51 PM »
I never understood women or men for that matter who stay in these abusive relationships and I have know plenty.  My brother offered to take out my sisters ex after they found out she freaked out saying no but got a divorce a couple years later.  He was a stalker after too I was living with her at the time and was ready with a bat to knock him back down the stairs to the apartment if I ever saw him.  I never understood wife abuse and have a very bad reaction to it 

I think they get into a bad state of mind from the constant put-downs and the constant threat of violence and believe that they don't deserve better or that they are somehow trapped in the relationship.  In addition, usually abusers are very controlling and all the assets are in the abuser's name and the victims become increasingly isolated from their family and friends.  Their whole life becomes devoted to not upsetting their abuser and triggering more severe abuse, so they live constantly walking on eggshells.  Quite often, if they do leave the relationship, they will leave with nothing, just to get out of it and hope that the abuser is not angered enough to come after them and kill them.  They may have to live in a battered women's shelter to get away from the abuser in a place where he can't come after them.  If they have children with the abuser, they are afraid that they will lose custody of them in a divorce, so sometimes they stay to keep their children safer.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 09:30:43 PM »
i've known some people who were in an abusive marriage because they didn't want to lose their children. it's a fucked up situation.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 09:34:14 PM »
My wife and I have helped several but it can be very tricky dangerous thing to do
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 10:01:48 PM »

It's damned hard to get out of - on either end.
At least, if you love one another. And, there are
things worse than abuse.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 10:03:12 PM »

I think they get into a bad state of mind from the constant put-downs and the constant threat of violence and believe that they don't deserve better or that they are somehow trapped in the relationship.  In addition, usually abusers are very controlling and all the assets are in the abuser's name and the victims become increasingly isolated from their family and friends.  Their whole life becomes devoted to not upsetting their abuser and triggering more severe abuse, so they live constantly walking on eggshells.  Quite often, if they do leave the relationship, they will leave with nothing, just to get out of it and hope that the abuser is not angered enough to come after them and kill them.  They may have to live in a battered women's shelter to get away from the abuser in a place where he can't come after them.  If they have children with the abuser, they are afraid that they will lose custody of them in a divorce, so sometimes they stay to keep their children safer.

Yeah, but it can go both ways. One always presumes
that only the physical abuser is playing these games.
I can assure you, that in some cases at least, it's a
mutual control issue. We both were afraid, for many
reasons.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 12:37:37 AM »
things worse than abuse.
I find it hard to understand that a husband can love his wife and also beat her up and hurt her. It is hard to watch something like that happen when there is nothing you can do about it because you are a kid.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 12:40:06 AM »
there's nothing easy to understand about people in general.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 02:48:56 AM »
things worse than abuse.
I find it hard to understand that a husband can love his wife and also beat her up and hurt her. It is hard to watch something like that happen when there is nothing you can do about it because you are a kid.

Remember that I believe that hate is merely a type of
love. That said though, 'tis just as easy as believing that
someone can love another, and not devote themselves
totally to that person - other things can interfere. Thus,
if someone is threatening all that you hold dear, other than
themselves (or maybe even themself - in some cases), physical
action may be necessary.

Life can be quite fucked up.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 02:37:54 PM »
passion can be gentle,
passion can be violent.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar