Author Topic: Assfairy prank  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Assfairy prank
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2007, 07:27:18 AM »
Oh.......Drugs right?
Sorry took me a while to figure I just thought you were weird.

:LMAO:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2007, 08:47:40 AM »
Oh.......Drugs right?
Sorry took me a while to figure I just thought you were weird.

You were talking to Randy?

He did take medication for a short time, but now he prefers to take over 100 pills a day of herbal medicines and supplements.

He often comes across as condescending to us, but I think that he intends to help us become as functional as he is.

Teejay

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2007, 08:53:20 AM »

You were talking to Randy?

He did take medication for a short time, but now he prefers to take over 100 pills a day of herbal medicines and supplements.

He often comes across as condescending to us, but I think that he intends to help us become as functional as he is.

:lol:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2007, 02:02:30 PM »
I want everything equal, I am not perfect, so I listen to what others say.  We all help each other and get along, that is what I want.  I want everyone to be at peace, to end my pain.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 02:07:33 PM »
You think I don't know what I sould like, but really I am dealing with alot of anger right now, that is what I get when I am really upset.

I am sorry, the only way I am going to be happy is to go around trying to make everything better.  Do nice things for people, so I can feel better.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2007, 05:17:53 PM »
What happened to the assfairies?  ??? :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2007, 04:09:28 AM »
I want everything equal, I am not perfect, so I listen to what others say.  We all help each other and get along, that is what I want.  I want everyone to be at peace, to end my pain.

Jesus big fella! I thought you were up for a fun time sledging. If you are honestly feeling bad, first is this forum the right place to try garner that kind of support? Secondly if you were emotionally feeling a little fragile and vulnerable why on Earth put out a want to callout people and ask for punishment.

PM mew away from this and I won't give you shit. I will try to help and be supportive
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2007, 04:15:04 AM »

Jesus big fella! I thought you were up for a fun time sledging. If you are honestly feeling bad, first is this forum the right place to try garner that kind of support? Secondly if you were emotionally feeling a little fragile and vulnerable why on Earth put out a want to callout people and ask for punishment.

PM mew away from this and I won't give you shit. I will try to help and be supportive

I don't think you know what you are getting into, Sir_Les!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2007, 04:16:10 AM »
Oh shit! Did I fuck up........again?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2007, 04:19:48 AM »
he'll probably swamp you with pm's now.  :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Elder