Author Topic: you know hale_bopp  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: you know hale_bopp
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2007, 11:26:40 AM »
Duh!

Your the one dxing me every 5 minutes, thought you would have known, I learned this morning, I did displacement.  Displacement, in this case, is a defensive coping strategy to deal with traumatic situation.  Jessica triggered me, so I burped at hale bopp.  I am not being loved again, god damn it!  Hope mom's meds kick in so she can behave.  I don't fuck my mom, she is nasty!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2007, 01:21:07 PM »
Duh!

Your the one dxing me every 5 minutes, thought you would have known, I learned this morning, I did displacement.  Displacement, in this case, is a defensive coping strategy to deal with traumatic situation.  Jessica triggered me, so I burped at hale bopp.  I am not being loved again, god damn it!  Hope mom's meds kick in so she can behave.  I don't fuck my mom, she is nasty!
I hope you and richard enjoy your lovefest...

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »
Duh!
Your the one dxing me every 5 minutes, thought you would have known,
Excuse me, but I have not diagnosed you at all.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2007, 10:11:31 PM »
Duh!

Blibble blibble bloink blob?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »
Duh!

Blibble blibble bloink blob?

'Blibble blibble bloink blob'
anagrams to
' Bell! Bible Bill knob blob bib! '

Thank you, Peter. I needed that laugh.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.