Author Topic: Fooling people  (Read 371 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Fooling people
« on: November 19, 2007, 10:40:07 PM »
On WP a guy from Washington thought I lived in Spokane because of my name so he PMs me and tells me he is from Newport and is looking for a friend. I didn't know if he was talking about the one in Oregon so I reply back asking him which one and ask questions about himself trying to get to know him. Then few minutes later I decided to read his latest posts and I see he made a few posts trying to find a woman who lives within 100 miles so I PM him back apologizing for being dumb because I didn't read his posts first before I replied and told him I don't live in Spokane and I love that city and tell him what I do there.

On another website, someone else thought I was from Spokane because he PMs me too asking me how long have I lived there and I tell him I don't live there and I live in Portland.

One time when I was at work I was asking the assistant manager there what he thinks of the name Spokane and if it sounds like a girl's name to him or a boy's name and and he said it doesn't sound right on a baby and he agrees with my bf when I told him about our argument about naming our child and he says "You're pregnant?" and I said "No."

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Fooling people
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 10:46:22 PM »
People think i'm from Fatty Mc Blob all the time.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 10:57:07 PM »
now they must think you live on the moon. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 11:44:58 PM »

Yeah, I know how that is. People keep fucking asking me if I'm a waterfowl. And I'm all like, "No, what are you, a retard?"
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 03:27:16 PM »
Last weekend, my boyfriend thought my TV entertainment set was brand new because I never took the stickers off of it when I bought it two years ago. He was shocked when I told him I bought it for 99 bucks when I was moving out of my parents house two years ago.

On the other forum, someone thought my B&J avatar was me and my BF. The same avatar I used here for a while until I started changing it. Of course I told him it wasn't us, and it was from a movie I like and told him about it.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 03:36:26 PM »
I'm Tesla bitch!
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »
Last weekend, my boyfriend thought my TV entertainment set was brand new because I never took the stickers off of it when I bought it two years ago. He was shocked when I told him I bought it for 99 bucks when I was moving out of my parents house two years ago.

On the other forum, someone thought my B&J avatar was me and my BF. The same avatar I used here for a while until I started changing it. Of course I told him it wasn't us, and it was from a movie I like and told him about it.

I don'tnder.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 10:28:19 AM by enronhubbard »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 07:05:11 PM »
A buck.  You have to realize Us in the States still do lots of Bartering it's not easy getting 99 of these in you pocket :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 07:44:29 PM »
A buck is another word for dollar. I was lost in your post when I read it. I don't know what kind of idiot told you a buck means to have sex or was he just messing with you. :-\ It means dollars. Like 6 bucks. I hear that word a lot here and I know they mean dollars.

My parents told me I'm not going to be paying anything for my car. The other insurence will. I just hope they're right about me not going have to pay out of my own account to have it fixed and the bumber needs to be replaced and the hood too probably since it got bent up from the bumber. The fender they can probably bent back into shape and buff out.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 08:36:17 PM »
My parents told me I'm not going to be paying anything for my car. The other insurence will. I just hope they're right about me not going have to pay out of my own account to have it fixed and the bumber needs to be replaced and the hood too probably since it got bent up from the bumber. The fender they can probably bent back into shape and buff out.
Good. You should not have to pay anything yourself to get your car fixed as the accident was not your fault. Your parents are right. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 12:55:32 AM »

Aren't you?  :laugh: