Start here > How To...

How to Opt Out of Pranks--The Don't Prank Me List

<< < (2/18) > >>

Christopher McCandless:

--- Quote from: Silent Dunc on October 30, 2007, 04:28:13 AM ---The prankee can ask a staff member to reverse the prank and their status as a 'no pranks' member will be brought to the attention of the prankster. In practice this shouldn't be a problem, as an elected admin should be respecting the wishes of those they were elected to serve.

--- End quote ---
In other words, anyone who puts their name up here gets pranked to hell. If thats the case, where do I sign?  :laugh:

Callaway:

--- Quote from: King Peegai on October 30, 2007, 06:29:58 AM ---This thread is ridiculous. My pranks were meant to provide a lot of laughs in this place (and they have done, mind you), not intentionally harm a person. If they're easily offended, fuck off. I already allowed the membership to vote me off over this prank business, but the majority decided to keep me in. What does that tell you?

If this list ever comes to pass by the WC, I do think that we should discuss whether it's worth this site being called "IntensitySquared" when we're too busy trying to keep everyone happy in fear of losing members. Quite frankly, we're becoming soft over this nonsense -- it's tantamount to weakness. You are all in a panic because a lot of users (Willow's leaving, omg!) are supposedly unhappy, which to me shows the current lack of backbone this site has.

--- End quote ---

Peaguy, as administrators we are here to serve the community, therefore we should respect the individual member's preferences as to whether or not they wish to be pranked, don't you agree?

GalileoAce:
Is it anyone surprise that the first three negative comments to this list is from Peaguy, Calandale and Hadron.

The_P:

--- Quote from: Callaway on October 30, 2007, 07:12:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: King Peegai on October 30, 2007, 06:29:58 AM ---This thread is ridiculous. My pranks were meant to provide a lot of laughs in this place (and they have done, mind you), not intentionally harm a person. If they're easily offended, fuck off. I already allowed the membership to vote me off over this prank business, but the majority decided to keep me in. What does that tell you?

If this list ever comes to pass by the WC, I do think that we should discuss whether it's worth this site being called "IntensitySquared" when we're too busy trying to keep everyone happy in fear of losing members. Quite frankly, we're becoming soft over this nonsense -- it's tantamount to weakness. You are all in a panic because a lot of users (Willow's leaving, omg!) are supposedly unhappy, which to me shows the current lack of backbone this site has.

--- End quote ---

Peaguy, as administrators we are here to serve the community, therefore we should respect the individual member's preferences as to whether or not they wish to be pranked, don't you agree?

--- End quote ---

Say what you like. I'm never going to concede to your boring vision of I2. The only way to stop me is to take away my admin privileges -- I'm never gonna stop pranking when I feel like it.

I'm a rebel, after all.

Oh yeah, I'm really disrespecting the community by making my poll. Jesus wept.

Christopher McCandless:

--- Quote from: GalileoAce on October 30, 2007, 07:14:37 AM ---Is it anyone surprise that the first three negative comments to this list is from Peaguy, Calandale and Hadron.

--- End quote ---
Oh its not negative at all. In fact I think its briliant to have a targets list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version