Author Topic: starbuline...  (Read 6201 times)

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
Re: starbuline...
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2007, 05:11:10 PM »
I miss her :(
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2007, 05:22:24 PM »
 :hug:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #137 on: October 30, 2007, 06:15:41 PM »
Yeah. She would have loved all this ass fairy shit.  :-\

Soph

« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2007, 06:22:23 PM »
i miss her too
i wish i was in california

Kosmonaut

« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2007, 05:11:04 AM »
"Sylvia Plath is an interesting poetress whose tragic suicide was misinterpreted as romantic, by the college girl mentality"

-- Woody Allen in "Annie Hall"

richard

« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2007, 07:17:48 PM »
poor girl :-[

Soph

« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2007, 08:52:52 PM »
she is safe now at least. and not hurting anymore.
i just wish i had gone there when  i had that chance

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2007, 09:16:38 PM »
she is safe now at least. and not hurting anymore.
i just wish i had gone there when  i had that chance

I wouldn't be hard on yourself for not dying too. It will be very hard for you with that feeling of guilt. I don't know how spiritual you are, but she is probably in great peace. I would babble on about my spiritual beliefs but it probably won't make anyone feel easier about this. The rest of us just need to support each other, and you've got our support if you feel you need it.  :hug:

Soph

« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2007, 09:23:05 PM »
everyone's been really supportive this week. they've even put up with my random outbursts and constant threads about her. i've been able to speak to her family as well which helped a lot. i don't believe in anything spiritual really, although i hope there is something. i know if there is though then she is in a good place

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2007, 09:46:19 PM »
How is her family dealing with everything?
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Soph

« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2007, 09:50:44 PM »
ive emailed her sister and one of her brothers quite a bit, the service is on friday. i know theyre coping, but i dont know how her parents are right not. her mom gave me her name so i can send my letter to her and i know they had a few problems with what was written in the news article and elsewhere, rumours and stuff, but that seems to be cleared up now. her sister says it helped talking to me so i think shes doing ok, as ok as can be expected i mean. i hope her parents are alright, i havent spoken to them directly yet.

i still dont know what i want my bit to be at the service. i dont know how to sum it all up in just a few lines.
maybe if i take some of what i said in my thread about her or on the zomg homepage and just put it into something short?

Soph

« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2007, 09:52:40 PM »
the thing that worries me about her family is that theyll see some of the bad things from wp on zomg, like the alex shit. im trying to keep it out of where they will be looking, but it still is a concern.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: October 31, 2007, 10:34:43 PM »
the thing that worries me about her family is that theyll see some of the bad things from wp on zomg, like the alex shit. im trying to keep it out of where they will be looking, but it still is a concern.

Yeah, that would make anyone uneasy. I'm sure they won't judge from it though, I mean the internet is where shit goes down. If it was up to me I would probably move stuff that she wouldn't want them to see out of respect. But asking that of Alex is probably too much.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #148 on: October 31, 2007, 10:39:46 PM »
Most of the stuff actually on WP
probably won't hurt them. Gwen
(at least) is doing a job to keep that
respectful.

Soph

« Reply #149 on: October 31, 2007, 10:41:22 PM »
yeah i know a couple of people PMed him , ive seen the replies, he just blamed me for her getting suicidal and claimed he was the one she looked up to and all this self righteous bullshit that knocks me sick. having a special forum for her on zomg helps i think, because anyone who knows her irl is likely to mainly look in there, so i can keep anything about alex out of there.