Author Topic: Poke my brains a bit...  (Read 17449 times)

Jizz

Re: Poke my brains a bit...
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 02:47:30 AM »
I actually can't remember?!

I do know it didn't involve any of the things we've spoken about on here though...hmmmm, I'll need to get back to you on this one! lol.

Jizz

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 02:59:31 AM »
Not sure if this was the last dream I had but it's the most recent that I can remember.

I was at a big music convention somewhere. There were loads of people playing drum kits in a big warehouse in front of a huge TV screen. I think AC/DC was playing and all these guys were playing along. I remember seeing one of the guys I work with and thinking "I didn't know Davie played the drums?!".

And that was about it lol.

I've had weird dreams though, one is so weird that I keep it to myself and also because it sounds like bullshit.

And no, I won't tell you what it was :P

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 03:58:04 AM »
* purposefulinsanity is disappointed you haven't had some fucked up dream involving killer klowns and custard  :D

Jizz

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 04:43:02 AM »
Naaaaaaaah lol.

I never dream about custard...not since Paul McKenna hypnotised me and now has me believing that custard is made from Jewish flesh.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 05:33:36 AM »
Now I can't stop wondering what the weird dream was that no-one would believe you weren't making up.  Perhaps I should have put this in the 'What you're thinking now' thread  ???

Jizz

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 05:55:22 AM »
lol, you shall be wondering forever mooooooooooooooooooore!!!!!!

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 06:24:59 AM »
lol, you shall be wondering forever mooooooooooooooooooore!!!!!!

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

I wonder if that's what's going to keep me awake at 3am tonight?  You are truly evil  >:D

Jizz

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 01:30:57 PM »
You should always find a quiet moment during the day to ponder the instant custard thing. I have dreamt of Nostradamus telling great tales of it. One of his quatrains, when translated from Latin and French into English says "fuck yeah, custard will one day come in powder form and will be awesome and shit...but yeah, the serving of cake will change forever!! Oh, and some guy with a moustache is going to burn lots of people and march all over Europe and stuff....."

He was mocked then died of a beheading or something.

I used to talk to him on MSN, but BT cut him off because he'd been exceeding his download limit, blame MiniNova for the demise of Nostradamus!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 01:32:50 PM by Jizz »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 01:32:55 PM »
or - and this is far, FAR worse - the Demis Roussos of Nostradamus.

i think i'd better have a lie down, now...   :-\

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2006, 08:07:30 PM »
Jizz, what does your membername mean?
Misunderstood.

Jizz

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2006, 02:28:45 AM »
Well McJagger, I stole my name from a Faith No More song called Jizzlobber (the Angeldust album). I used that for a while on a gaming forum plus onine gaming until I got utterly sick of it's manly length. So I cut off the Lobber part and just left myself with the Jizz.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 07:43:53 AM »
would you suggest that i simply go by Mc?
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2006, 11:34:00 AM »
Have you ever made a special meal for a special someone? If so describe the meal and the person.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Jizz

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2006, 01:44:28 AM »
I wouldn't recommend going by Mc no because it reminds me of those rapper DJ style cunts that don't realise that having MC in front of their name is cliched as fuck. Same with DJ.....why not change your name to Richard Turnbull?

I have never been weak enough to have a "special someone" therefore I have never cooked anyone dinner. If I did though, I'd set the mood for the evening by dimming the lights, putting on some Rondo Veneziano and burning incense. I'd keep the lady waiting for an hour in the living room while I "prepared" dinner. I'd eventually come through with a plateful of birds eye waffles drenched in salad cream and tell her to "tuck in, missus, for tonight you will be viewing my fleshy love appendage.....just after I've gotten myself in the mood by watching Rocky 4".

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2006, 01:47:52 AM »
like mc hammer and shit.
or the scratch  disco dj's and crap

if you were an insect, which would you be?
and why?
teach me more that i can possibly want to know about your insect of choice?
Misunderstood.