Author Topic: Some of Zippo's best quotes  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Some of Zippo's best quotes
« on: January 01, 2012, 08:22:33 AM »
so i was going through and deleting a tonne of my facebook as i do every few months. came across a few gems i thought i would share. some of which was ripped off of other sources that i have now forgoten im sure. but its still worth a share

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for i am the badest mother fucker in the whole damn valley.

the best way to get past the past is to shoot it in the head throw it in a pit and burry it with lye: "gregory house"

sleep is for the weak

My mind is full of FUCK!!!

Watching a spider eat a moth five tines its size and enjoying every moment of it

IM SO FAR IT THE CLOSET IM IN FUCKING NARNIA

sometimes executing people is the best way to help people.
Mordin solus

guess who just got into maciej kroks facebook account, thats right Charles The-Sloth Mardres

i dont objectify women very much... but yesterday on the train... well lets just say one of the waiters was a damn hot piece of ass.

i acedently Fucked my hand.

roses are red,
violets are blue.
i suck at poetry,
show me your tits

i am a person, i am not good nor am i bad. i exist... i inspire memory... i do this by promoting feelings of happiness in some, in others i promote deep seeded hatred, this is me. i am who i am, and not one damn person on this mother fucking planet can change that.

grandma: j.F.K had dyslexia
charles: oh really? J.F.K. also got shot in the head... think theres a connection?
i think i just invented the next conspiracy theory

DEAR GLEE, why dont all of you auto tuned whores just shut the fuck up and die already.

there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who dont

hey. its Charles Ghillie-man Mardres i just broke into maciejs facebook

new years resolution, make someone brake there new years resolution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and that brings us up to date with my facebook
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:26:07 AM by General Armin Metrac »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Some of Zippo's best quotes
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 10:07:44 AM »
Someone told me....the republican party is one of logic and one which understands history.

Another republican said....the democrats are the war mongering bigots, not us.
Misunderstood.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 01:59:34 PM »
I don't get it

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 07:26:32 PM »
roses are red,
violets are blue.
i suck at poetry,
show me your tits

:LMAO: