Educational

Author Topic: Post something good that happened today  (Read 94637 times)

P7PSP

Re: Post something good that happened today
« Reply #2910 on: September 25, 2009, 04:43:15 AM »
Yes I am sometimes. I was pissed over unrelated stuff when I gheyed you and I don't give anything to the drunks, cranksters and crackheads around my town that sometimes try to mooch off of me.

TheoK

« Reply #2911 on: September 25, 2009, 04:47:45 AM »
Yes I am sometimes. I was pissed over unrelated stuff when I gheyed you and I don't give anything to the drunks, cranksters and crackheads around my town that sometimes try to mooch off of me.

Think about what "your" goverment steals from you instead. Here they steal 40% of my parents' income, for example, and we get less and less for the money, which is one of the reasons that I'm not at all ashamed of getting disability. They take money that rightly belong to old Swedes, who built this country, and give it to subhuman sandniggers, somalis and Balkan subhuman garbage.

P7PSP

« Reply #2912 on: September 25, 2009, 04:53:50 AM »

Think about what "your" goverment steals from you instead. Here they steal 40% of my parents' income, for example, and we get less and less for the money, which is one of the reasons that I'm not at all ashamed of getting disability. They take money that rightly belong to old Swedes, who built this country, and give it to subhuman sandniggers, somalis and Balkan subhuman garbage.
I don't like taxes Lit but it doesn't follow that some old bum claiming to be a Veteran is going to get anything from me if I did not have the fucking IRS and State Tax Franchise Board stealing from me. I am a Vet myself and I don't bum off people. If I get that hard up I"ll knock over a fucking bank.

Blasted

« Reply #2913 on: September 25, 2009, 05:05:54 AM »

I always try to give something to homeless people I meet.  It's stupid to say that they are all drunks or crackheads, the way the economy is going at the moment thousands are losing jobs which means that they can't afford to support themselves and end up homeless.  We have something called 'The Big Issue' magazine here, which is sold by homeles speople to give them a way to get money with dignity.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #2914 on: September 25, 2009, 07:54:00 AM »
You can't completely reform most homeless people, since they usually resort to drugs to pass the time/surpress depression. Sometimes sex and violence, even. 80-90% of the time the money you give them funds their habits. It's difficult to determine which is which, so I don't bother at all. They failed, shit happens.

Blasted

« Reply #2915 on: September 25, 2009, 07:59:07 AM »
I don't expect them to go out and buy a new house for the 50p I give them  ::) I usually haven't got much money on me anyway so I'd rather give them things like a cigarette, food or drink.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #2916 on: September 25, 2009, 08:05:27 AM »
I'm talking about in general, all these programs out there to help and and whatnot.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2917 on: September 25, 2009, 08:55:52 AM »
Found out my timetable, so I know when my lectures are

P7PSP

« Reply #2918 on: September 25, 2009, 03:16:45 PM »
  It's stupid to say that they are all drunks or crackheads, the way the economy is going at the moment thousands are losing jobs which means that they can't afford to support themselves and end up homeless. 

I would like you to show me which ones in Vallejo CA are not drunks, cranksters or crackheads.

Blasted

« Reply #2919 on: September 25, 2009, 03:33:47 PM »
  It's stupid to say that they are all drunks or crackheads, the way the economy is going at the moment thousands are losing jobs which means that they can't afford to support themselves and end up homeless.

I would like you to show me which ones in Vallejo CA are not drunks, cranksters or crackheads.

Do you know them all personally?  You criticise Soleiyu for making sweeping generalisations about different nationalities, yet you do likewise about a group of people but because they are a bunch of smelly, homeless people that's alright isn't it?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2920 on: September 25, 2009, 03:46:18 PM »
I saw an old homeless woman asleep outside the royl northern college of music or whatever it's called once on my way into uni. It was freezing that day too.

When I was a kid and we went to the theatre I remember there were always homeless men outside. I gave them some money sometimes. There are a lot who are drug addicts or whatever, but tbh a lot of the time their problems come after they end up on the street. And obviously they're not all drunks. Either way, they're still people. Similar arguments were used 150 years ago about people in poverty - they're drunks and go and spend anymoney they do get down the pub, so sod them. A lot of homeless people likely have mental problems as well. If it weren't for my family, where would I be now? On the street probably.

P7PSP

« Reply #2921 on: September 25, 2009, 04:11:32 PM »

Do you know them all personally?  You criticise Soleiyu for making sweeping generalisations about different nationalities, yet you do likewise about a group of people but because they are a bunch of smelly, homeless people that's alright isn't it?
Very adroitly done. I see the same mooches now that I did 5 years ago. The challenge stands, come to Vallejo and show me the mooches that are not using. We can keep a tally. I am not Diogenes (a stinky bum in his own right) trying to seek out a sober honest bum.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:19:23 PM by PPK »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2922 on: September 25, 2009, 04:22:42 PM »
same challenge to you. Show me the non addict mooches.

Are you saying every homeless person is a drunk/drug addict? If so, burden of proof is on you.

P7PSP

« Reply #2923 on: September 25, 2009, 04:33:53 PM »

same challenge to you. Show me the non addict mooches.

Are you saying every homeless person is a drunk/drug addict? If so, burden of proof is on you.

The preponderance of them in Vallejo California ARE! Perhaps in Manchester you have 90% of your homeleess really want a job and don't abuse liquor and other drugs. I seriously doubt that. The Salvation Army and other charitable outfits supply job opportinities and free rehab programs for those that want them. Tell yourself whatever platitudes make you happy Soph. Bottom line is that the portion of my income that goes to charity is not going to any homeless bum.

Blasted

« Reply #2924 on: September 25, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »
Bottom line is, you're a dick  :thumbup: