Educational

Author Topic: Rotten fun - re: violent special ed teacher  (Read 625 times)

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
Rotten fun - re: violent special ed teacher
« on: September 23, 2007, 07:22:17 PM »
Over on Daily Rotten, there's a discussion going on about that special ed teacher who got busted for roughing up his students.

http://forums.dailyrotten.com/799/00026721/

Just thought you'd like to know.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Rotten fun - re: violent special ed teacher
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 09:08:36 PM »
I like your comment there:

What!? Public schools have mission statements? That's a fucking laugh.

example of a more realistic school "Mission Statement":
- To provide a dangerous and hostile environment for your child's pathetic excuse for an education.
- Not all of our teachers are certified. In fact, some are scumbuckets and quite possibly violent. Tough shit!
- If your child gets attacked, bullied, harassed, or otherwise fucked with, it's always your child's fault. Your kid's a just a fucking pussy, and we can even have the school psychologist put that in writing.
- Sue us. We don't give a shit. We've got more money for lawyers than you do (though we don't have the money to hire extra security or fix all the roof leaks). Besides, our lawyers are very aggressive and would be very happy to cross-examine your child. It's our word against your little brat's.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 09:12:35 PM »
Here is an article from the website you linked about it:

$500,000 bond set for Schaumburg teacher charged with battery
By Eric Peterson
Daily Herald Staff Writer

Bond was set at $500,000 today for a teacher at Frost Junior High School in Schaumburg whom police have charged with aggravated battery and unlawful restraint over alleged incidents involving his students.

Patrick E. McCarthy, 30, of 712 Longview Ave. in Palatine, was charged with three counts of aggravated battery and one count of unlawful restraint. He appeared this morning in Rolling Meadows bond court.

McCarthy, a special education teacher, has been accused of four separate criminal incidents during this school year: allegedly pushing a student into a wall; pushing a student into a filing equipment; forcing a student onto a piece of gym equipment and tying a student to a chair.

Schaumburg police said school staff members alerted the principal Tuesday to their concerns about McCarthy.

Schaumburg Township Elementary District 54 officials immediately removed McCarthy from classroom duties, placing him on administrative leave.

The principal contacted the Department of Children and Family Services and Schaumburg police, both of whom began simultaneous but independent investigations.

School officials contacted parents of students in McCarthy's classroom by telephone, and sent a letter to all parents of students at the school by mail.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 05:29:46 AM »
Where my wife works they rarely have just one staff with the students this takes care of lots of problems. The whole thing makes you wonder why he went into special ed at all or even teaching for that matter
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline The Racist Rapist

• Frequent Poster
  • Putting the FU back in fuck
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 01:10:56 AM »
If I was in the same room with any of those fatherfuckers who keep referring to autistics as tards I would rape them up the ass with a 17 and a half inch razor dildo that was infected with super AIDS.  :anal:

For some reason I thought the bit about where he made the kid jump on a trampoline with a weighted vest was very funny. The rest of it pissed me off.
I'm never offensive.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 06:22:22 AM »
  + :pwned:

Yep!  He's got "pretty in prison" written all over his face.

Too bad it won't be live on pay-per-view, but here's the next best thing...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/77937

Not only are there the ones referring to autistics in general as tards.  There are also a few people there who say the "genius" type are rare.  (Well, duh!  Geniuses, with IQ >= 180, of any stripe are rare.)  To be fair, some of those are parents of autistics, but they conveniently leave out the specific type of autism they're dealing with.  Interesting nobody's mentioned Asperger's there.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 03:21:12 AM »
Not only are there the ones referring to autistics in general as tards.  There are also a few people there who say the "genius" type are rare.  (Well, duh!  Geniuses, with IQ >= 180, of any stripe are rare.)  To be fair, some of those are parents of autistics, but they conveniently leave out the specific type of autism they're dealing with.  Interesting nobody's mentioned Asperger's there.
To a lot of those people, autism = Rain Man. Sad.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
More where that one came from...

http://forums.dailyrotten.com/834/00026756/

This time, they're talking about the Judge Rotenburg Center.  Unlike our friend McCarthy, the director of the JRC (a guy by the name of Israel) is rich as hell and therefore can do pretty much anything he pleases, and never have to worry about getting Bubba's dick up his ass.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 07:52:46 PM »

This time, they're talking about the Judge Rotenburg Center.  Unlike our friend McCarthy, the director of the JRC (a guy by the name of Israel) is rich as hell and therefore can do pretty much anything he pleases, and never have to worry about getting Bubba's dick up his ass.

Here's the article:

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2007/09/school_of_shock.html

I think it would be justice for Matthew Israel to be tied up face down on a restraint board and to get random electric shocks from the extra heavy duty backpack for his misdeeds from days ago and then to get more electric shocks every time he curses, yells or acts aggressively.  The people who go there wind up with PTSD.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »

Here's the article:

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2007/09/school_of_shock.html

I think it would be justice for Matthew Israel to be tied up face down on a restraint board and to get random electric shocks from the extra heavy duty backpack for his misdeeds from days ago and then to get more electric shocks every time he curses, yells or acts aggressively.  The people who go there wind up with PTSD.

Can I be first in line to shock him :grrr:  Or do we do it by the lottery system >:D

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 09:31:58 PM »
I would rather put him in a stockade and piss on him.   That and have passer-bys punch him in the face and spit on him.   I'm oldschool like that.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 09:36:57 PM »
I would rather put him in a stockade and piss on him.   That and have passer-bys punch him in the face and spit on him.   I'm oldschool like that.

Can't see why we can't do both piss i a good conductor >:D

George Bernard Shaw

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 04:57:56 AM »
Just don't shock him while you're pissing on him, or at the very least, make sure he's grounded and you're not.

Offline Routemaster

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2007, 09:18:16 AM »
Shall I run over him, or Karate chop him? :evillaugh:
Hop on, and I'll give you a ride.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 07:14:04 PM »
Hmmm... ya know... I don't think there's been anyone hung, drawn, and quartered in a very long time.  Maybe it's time.

Seriously, here's a suggestion for anyone who might live near that place.  Organize a "class reunion" for those who have been imprisoned in that place in the past and are fortunate enough to be free now.  At this event, bring out a paper mache' effigy of Matthew Israel and have a stoning.  If that doesn't work, hang it up and have a pinata party.  Be sure to invite the press so it goes in the news.  Encourage the "alumni" to swear, yell out, and every other "behavior" that place tried to shock out of them.  If it's in the news, I'm sure Fuckface will see it sooner or later.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 07:16:04 PM by garmonbozia »