Educational

Author Topic: Hi there...  (Read 2573 times)

duncvis

Re: Hi there...
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2007, 05:45:44 AM »
I hardly have the inclination to procreate; I'm too selfish to ever become a doting parent.

Methinks I should consider a vasectomy in my twenties.

Heh, funny u should mention that. I'm suposed to be getting one of them cos we dont want any more kids than the ones we already have.

But sharp instuments near my meat and 2 veg scares the shit outta me, they're gonna have to knock me out, and then put on one of those plastic collars afterwards so I don't try to lick my wounds.

I had one of those a few months ago. it wasn't that bad.  :evillaugh:

The_P

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2007, 05:47:01 AM »
I hardly have the inclination to procreate; I'm too selfish to ever become a doting parent.

Heh, funny u should mention that. I'm suposed to be getting one of them cos we dont want any more kids than the ones we already have.

But sharp instuments near my meat and 2 veg scares the shit outta me, they're gonna have to knock me out, and then put on one of those plastic collars afterwards so I don't try to lick my wounds.

Butt-secks much?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2007, 05:49:21 AM »
have you tried to get out of the cave in Lara without help? imPOSSIble. you have to jump a certain way. spend hours looking for the right way or get help. there's nothing wrong with asking for help. and dictionaries rule.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2007, 06:28:24 AM »

Hail Lord Phlexor!!  Glad to see you made it here!

As for a vasectomy, I had one done 14 years ago.  The Doctor was great, I was awake thru out the procedure and felt no pain during and after.  They gave me a shot of demerol 150mg 2 hours before and that was pretty effective.  I know how you feel about the thought, but, having sex without the risk is an awesome feeling! ;D

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2007, 07:20:02 AM »
i'd just like to say... walk throughs rule! FFS you don't even get out of the cave without one.
have you tried to get out of the cave in Lara without help? imPOSSIble. you have to jump a certain way. spend hours looking for the right way or get help. there's nothing wrong with asking for help. and dictionaries rule.

Yes well, I do use walkthroughs for games, but dont tell anyone. I mean I suck at games even when on easy, and also at the start. I have this ideal I should be good at them straight away. Plus its ideal for looking cool in front of your kids when you can show off or help them with hard bits right after you secretly consult the walkthrough  :green:

But today I got upset and got a migrane and cracked the shits cos I sucked at God of War II really early on, and that was even after consulting the walkthrough. I hate having to consult the walkthroughs very early on in a game, makes me feel big time stupid, sigh. Thats why I havent played much of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Wii, cos I have no fucking idea what Im ment to do in the Village at the start. I might have to cave in (get it, i used the word cave in a different context, sorta) and go cheat on the internets.

I guess you could say I have a problem with feeling stupid, like seriously, maybe I should get over it, if I knew how, maybe some of you can kick my arse over it time and time again and it might go away.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2007, 07:55:02 AM »

You're such a liar  :P

Do you kiss your mother father with that mouth?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2007, 07:57:07 AM »

Butt-secks much?

Only surprise butt-secks is acceptable at this juncture in time, and I'm sure you are an expert at that.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2007, 08:03:28 AM »

As for a vasectomy, I had one done 14 years ago.  The Doctor was great, I was awake thru out the procedure and felt no pain during and after.  They gave me a shot of demerol 150mg 2 hours before and that was pretty effective.  I know how you feel about the thought, but, having sex without the risk is an awesome feeling! ;D

Oh look! its uncle Ozy come to greet me  :green:

I have to say, it isnt the pain that worries me, although if there was pain, it would worry me. I guess I have control issues, and Im sure as a nurse, you've seen those ppl, big scary guys who look tough, but freak out in a hospital where there arent in control.

But yeah, it will be good when I dont have to worry about creating a womb infestation. Then the Baby Gravey will be an OPP, Other Persons Problem  :evillaugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2007, 10:20:37 AM »
it's big of you to admit. :plus: i don't like people knowing i cheat either. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2007, 10:22:47 AM »
My cousin Brian had 3 kids with his first wife (1 died) and then got a vasectomy.   He then got it reversed and has had another 4 kids with his current wife.   So yeah if you get a vasectomy and want to have kids again, you can get it reversed.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2007, 10:59:08 AM »
it's big of you to admit. :plus: i don't like people knowing i cheat either. :P

Thanks, I guess its better than being found out later that I was lying about my mad playah skills like a little bitch.  :green:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2007, 11:02:43 AM »
My cousin Brian had 3 kids with his first wife (1 died) and then got a vasectomy.   He then got it reversed and has had another 4 kids with his current wife.   So yeah if you get a vasectomy and want to have kids again, you can get it reversed.

I don't think I could ever handle the death of one of my children, fingers crossed that it doesnt happen to me.

But yeah, there is no chance that I want any more children, even if I end up re-marrying at some point in my life. No more Kids. Been there, done that, got the coffe mug.

ozymandias

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2007, 11:27:03 AM »

Oh look! its uncle Ozy come to greet me  :green:

I have to say, it isnt the pain that worries me, although if there was pain, it would worry me. I guess I have control issues, and Im sure as a nurse, you've seen those ppl, big scary guys who look tough, but freak out in a hospital where there arent in control.

But yeah, it will be good when I dont have to worry about creating a womb infestation. Then the Baby Gravey will be an OPP, Other Persons Problem  :evillaugh:

Yeah, after I got done and they wheeled me out to the recovery room.  I did so well with the prodecure, they put me next to a guy who was next in line for a vasectomy.  He wa REALLY nervous.  He calmed down a bit after I told him, that I felt no pain and that It felt great to get it done.  I was talking and joking with the nurses and the doctor, who was excellent btw.  Anyway, I didn't hear any screaming from the OR while I was there.  And, yes, I have seen the big manly dudes, go emo and stuff when they get into the hospital. ::)

As for control, just think of having the ultimate control, sex with NO worries, anytime, anyplace! :eyebrows:

ozymandias

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2007, 11:27:51 AM »

I don't think I could ever handle the death of one of my children, fingers crossed that it doesnt happen to me.

But yeah, there is no chance that I want any more children, even if I end up re-marrying at some point in my life. No more Kids. Been there, done that, got the coffe mug.

What no Tee shirt????? :o

duncvis

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2007, 04:47:26 PM »

You're such a liar  :P

Do you kiss your mother father with that mouth?

Me? A liar?  :angel:

Depends on how much of a pussy you are really. I sang an interesting song in the key of owww when the surgeon was tugging on me nut-strings, but it was over fairly quickly... apart from a few days of having bollocks like satsumas.  :laugh: