Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 335331 times)

duncvis

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #7020 on: February 26, 2007, 04:02:41 AM »
Christ there's some self righteous bullshit being flung around on here today. :shitfan:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7021 on: February 26, 2007, 06:43:27 AM »
Christ there's some self righteous bullshit being flung around on here today. :shitfan:

No Shit! WTF?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #7022 on: February 26, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »
Some spelling and grammar errors irk me, and some expressions irk me, but I don't like being corrected, so I don't correct others.  I find being corrected on something like that to be petty, disrespectful, and humiliating. 

thank god.

otherwise you would constantly be correcting me and i would reply with a you're full of shit.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #7023 on: February 26, 2007, 11:22:06 AM »
That catering course looks interesting. I can't wait to start.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7024 on: February 26, 2007, 11:22:33 AM »
...a sphere can never be upside down, nor can a cube ...
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7025 on: February 26, 2007, 04:17:10 PM »

It has not been a good day, here. I have a funeral to attend, later in the week, and a dog to bury in frozen clay.

duncvis

« Reply #7026 on: February 26, 2007, 04:48:28 PM »

It has not been a good day, here. I have a funeral to attend, later in the week, and a dog to bury in frozen clay.

Bummer.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7027 on: February 26, 2007, 09:45:14 PM »
...world of warcraft...sleep...world of warcraft...sleep...
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7028 on: February 26, 2007, 09:55:06 PM »
When the hell did my dad start watching video game competitions on the direct tv channel?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7029 on: February 27, 2007, 06:12:50 AM »

Bummer.

Yep.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7030 on: February 27, 2007, 10:14:01 AM »

The joys of growing up.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7031 on: February 27, 2007, 10:43:03 AM »
It's been several years since I've seen Empire Strikes Back, and I still have most of it memorized. How many times did I watch this movie?

ozymandias

« Reply #7032 on: February 27, 2007, 11:26:49 AM »
Pondering living on the "border". :meditate:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7033 on: February 27, 2007, 11:50:39 AM »

I kind of fucked up this morning. My wife wanted coffee and I joined her, because I was feeling stressed out and hyper. Coffee always soothes "my beast" and calms me down, unless I drink too much.
I drank too much - I have a severe case of the coffee-shakes, right now.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #7034 on: February 27, 2007, 12:08:26 PM »
Damn, I got plans!  I am taking a trip to Wisconsin, no bs!  I have been teasing my bitch on the phone, now lets see her dance!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!