Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 335844 times)

Litigious

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6855 on: February 15, 2007, 11:34:32 AM »
None of those women was PI.  ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6856 on: February 15, 2007, 11:38:05 AM »

I think his head exploding had more to do with playing webmaster than cuntmaster.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #6857 on: February 15, 2007, 11:38:47 AM »
I :asthing:

Litigious

« Reply #6858 on: February 15, 2007, 11:39:55 AM »

I think his head exploding had more to do with playing webmaster than cuntmaster.

I'm glad that I'm just an admin and not a technician.  8)

duncvis

« Reply #6859 on: February 15, 2007, 11:48:12 AM »

Nah, more to do with being a fucking retard. I don't generally do self-pity, but every so often I get very frustrated at myself. Have scraped the bits up, shoved em back and duct taped my skull shut again now.  :wallbutt:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6860 on: February 15, 2007, 11:55:28 AM »

Nah, more to do with being a fucking retard. I don't generally do self-pity, but every so often I get very frustrated at myself. Have scraped the bits up, shoved em back and duct taped my skull shut again now.  :wallbutt:

Don't we all2 !!!

I thought you were working on marrying some new software features to an existing install. Too bad they don't have duct tape with hair on it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6861 on: February 15, 2007, 12:43:23 PM »
Well, I think I have a record here.  I have been horny for 24 hours straight, reaching for 48 hours straight.  That is what happens with you add ginseng and dandelion root to someone who is already a fuck off.  I have not ate a single thing all day yet and its 1:40 pm here.

I can't believe how much I have changed, because now I am turned on by almost anything kinky.   I am midly turned on by spankens now, fuck, I am a wild man.

Ha hah south shore, my therapist says  meds are not needed!  He did however say there are times that he thinks I could use them, but not everyday.  That would be trauma only, and even then I have superior controll over that including food temptations.  I am so impressed at my own ability to cope.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #6862 on: February 15, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »
That pair of more than 3 decades old DUX speakers is still going strong. Combined with the two other, newer speakers and the old DUX amplifier of the same old age (though part has been replaced), it makes a reasonably good substitute for my newer equipment, which I can hardly ever use nowdays, I and my computers being upstairs, and my dad living downstairs nowdays. I long to listen some to those massively large speakers again, using the main computer connected to the amplifier... Each of the two speakers weights more and is larger than me. I wonder if the cats have climbed up inside them lately? Or did that turning up the volume, exposing them to a blast of bass, serve as permanently lasting motivation...?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #6863 on: February 15, 2007, 12:46:25 PM »
Maybe we should have a separate sub-forum for all these fucking quizzes  :zzz:

duncvis

« Reply #6864 on: February 15, 2007, 12:48:21 PM »
I thought you were working on marrying some new software features to an existing install. Too bad they don't have duct tape with hair on it.

Yeah, I was but couldn't think straight, I keep ending up gibbering like a headcase. When the kids have gone to bed I should be calm enough to focus with any luck. Should be reasonably straightforward, just long winded - I'll invite everyone to have a look when its done, not that anyone bothers with The Drivel since this place took off, but now it will make a cracking blogging engine with a forum and gallery attached.  8)

Maybe we should have a separate sub-forum for all these fucking quizzes  :zzz:

Good point. I don't mind doing the ones that catch my interest, but they drown all the other sodding topics.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6865 on: February 15, 2007, 01:01:31 PM »
I drink piss now, What the fuck have I become?  Jessica's toy.  I actually want to now.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6866 on: February 15, 2007, 01:28:59 PM »
That pair of more than 3 decades old DUX speakers is still going strong. Combined with the two other, newer speakers and the old DUX amplifier of the same old age (though part has been replaced), it makes a reasonably good substitute for my newer equipment, which I can hardly ever use nowdays, I and my computers being upstairs, and my dad living downstairs nowdays. I long to listen some to those massively large speakers again, using the main computer connected to the amplifier... Each of the two speakers weights more and is larger than me. I wonder if the cats have climbed up inside them lately? Or did that turning up the volume, exposing them to a blast of bass, serve as permanently lasting motivation...?

I'm not familiar with DUX as a brand name. Are they Swedish, or are using the term dux in the slang usage. Dux (single or plural) are speaker designs which incorporate a dual driver low frequency section. I need loud sometimes, too. How do you connect your computer to your stereo?

Litigious

« Reply #6867 on: February 15, 2007, 01:31:29 PM »
There are some Swedish beds that are called Dux. I don't know if they once made speakers as well.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6868 on: February 15, 2007, 01:38:35 PM »

Yeah, I was but couldn't think straight, I keep ending up gibbering like a headcase. When the kids have gone to bed I should be calm enough to focus with any luck. Should be reasonably straightforward, just long winded - I'll invite everyone to have a look when its done, not that anyone bothers with The Drivel since this place took off, but now it will make a cracking blogging engine with a forum and gallery attached.  8)

Good luck with that! This is the third day in a row of broken routines, with the kids out of school. We're all bouncing off the walls. They asked for all this fucking white shit, they should go play in it!! >:D

They've already been out twice today, but it's too cold to actually leave them out very long. So, they go out get all snowy and frozen then they come in shaking and wet, change, go out and do it again. I drew the line at twice today! They're stuck with movies, for now.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #6869 on: February 15, 2007, 01:51:24 PM »
Lit: Not the same.

I'm not familiar with DUX as a brand name. Are they Swedish, or are using the term dux in the slang usage. Dux (single or plural) are speaker designs which incorporate a dual driver low frequency section. I need loud sometimes, too. How do you connect your computer to your stereo?
Some really old Philips stuff was branded DUX, including really old TVs. I don't know anything beyond that about the history of it.

As for connecting a computer, on most stereos, you'd connect the computer output to Aux or equivalent connection; that's what I do up here. What I have downstairs is not exactly a stereo, but rather an amplifier unit, and an equalizer unit in a PA rack. With the right adapters, you can connect the soundcard output to such as well.