Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 336734 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #13020 on: December 13, 2007, 04:14:17 PM »
what is a gingivectomy?!?!?? they took out your gums? :o

No, they only cut out the dead parts and the dying parts that can not be saved. Then they cut the living parrts back and separate them from your teeth enough to clean out all the tartar whichh has accumulated on the roots of each toooth. They use little files and sharp spoonlike instruments to expose fresh bone and be rid of the colonized bone. It hurts. It hurts like hell, even with eight or tten or twelve shots into every nerve center in the lower part your head. The sound itself, of someone scraping away at your bones, is almost as bad as the pain, but then I am sensitive to sounds.

Of course, when it is alll clean, they sew your gums back together and suggest that you do not eat anything solid until the stitches are gone. Naturally, you will have no inclination to disregard that advice. But, hey!  It fixed my problems. Makes you wonder how much pain I was in before the fix, doesn't itt?

Don't try to be tough. Go take care of it, if it does not clear up, right aaway. Elsewise, you will have few options for keeping your teeth.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #13021 on: December 13, 2007, 04:14:43 PM »

You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #13022 on: December 13, 2007, 04:16:29 PM »

You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13023 on: December 13, 2007, 06:38:35 PM »
poor Elmo. that's disturbing lol.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13024 on: December 13, 2007, 06:45:17 PM »

No, they only cut out the dead parts and the dying parts that can not be saved. Then they cut the living parrts back and separate them from your teeth enough to clean out all the tartar whichh has accumulated on the roots of each toooth. They use little files and sharp spoonlike instruments to expose fresh bone and be rid of the colonized bone. It hurts. It hurts like hell, even with eight or tten or twelve shots into every nerve center in the lower part your head. The sound itself, of someone scraping away at your bones, is almost as bad as the pain, but then I am sensitive to sounds.

Of course, when it is alll clean, they sew your gums back together and suggest that you do not eat anything solid until the stitches are gone. Naturally, you will have no inclination to disregard that advice. But, hey!  It fixed my problems. Makes you wonder how much pain I was in before the fix, doesn't itt?

Don't try to be tough. Go take care of it, if it does not clear up, right aaway. Elsewise, you will have few options for keeping your teeth.

that sounds incredible. i know tooth pain, i was drilled without any anaesthesia or nuttin as a kid, it was hell. i can't believe they did that to me. what you went through was a million times worse. there's no greater pain than nerve pain, i think. it's the core of everything. :( i just want to hug that past you. :laugh: :hug:

thanks for telling me. my gums are better after i brushed them. i will brush them more often now. :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13025 on: December 13, 2007, 06:46:37 PM »
I will post the truth on MOnday.........The tooth, er, truth is out there!

lolol tooth is out there!
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13026 on: December 13, 2007, 08:23:33 PM »
I will post the truth on MOnday.........The tooth, er, truth is out there!

lolol tooth is out there!

Actually I hope it's still in his mouth :P
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13027 on: December 14, 2007, 02:07:58 AM »
The company that interviewed me two weeks ago is supposed to let me know by today. I've had contact with them for the last 20 months, though, and their track record is less than perfect. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #13028 on: December 14, 2007, 03:52:33 AM »
fingers crossed mate. :crossed:

I'm thinking its fookin cold.

and my back hurts. wonder if I can coax some decent painkillers out of the doctor?  :eyebrows:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13029 on: December 14, 2007, 03:56:20 AM »
if you do tell me what you said. i reeeally could do with painkillers myself. i don't want to drink wine for another darn decade. i had such a hangover yesterday.

panadol makes me sick, does anyone else get this? it's the blue dye. i should get other paracetamol pills.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13030 on: December 14, 2007, 07:59:00 AM »
Thinking of buying beer. It is beer night soon, after all.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13031 on: December 14, 2007, 08:01:24 AM »
my upcoming leeet. :orly:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13032 on: December 14, 2007, 08:38:17 AM »

that sounds incredible. i know tooth pain, i was drilled without any anaesthesia or nuttin as a kid, it was hell. i can't believe they did that to me. what you went through was a million times worse. there's no greater pain than nerve pain, i think. it's the core of everything. :( i just want to hug that past you. :laugh: :hug:

thanks for telling me. my gums are better after i brushed them. i will brush them more often now. :)

Why didn't they give you anaesthetic?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13033 on: December 14, 2007, 09:13:23 AM »

Why didn't they give you anaesthetic?

"It was just a whiny kid. Why waste expensive chemicals that I enjoy myself. Just hold the little bitch down, she will cry anyway, and we will share the stuff, later."

... maybe?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13034 on: December 14, 2007, 10:21:35 AM »
I slept great for the first time in ages but why am I so tired this morning :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw