Author Topic: Real Estate  (Read 324 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Real Estate
« on: October 06, 2007, 06:40:50 PM »
The real estate market has gone nuts lately I saw this article http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071006/ap_on_re_us/leaving_homes;_ylt=A0WTcUWYIghHYlwB.hKs0NUE
QUEEN CREEK, Ariz. - Out on Phoenix's suburban fringes, where cement mixers are fast colonizing what's left of the hay and cotton fields, the day is winding to a close. The home hour has arrived.
ADVERTISEMENT

But sundown gives away a troubling secret: Behind dark windows and many unanswered doors, it's clear nobody is coming home.

The ranch home on Via del Palo where the newspaper in the driveway has been sitting unclaimed since April. The house at the corner of 223rd Court with faded fliers stuck in the door. The two-story on Via del Rancho with the phone book on the step.

One of my neighbors fell for these shitty loans, refinancing  it all at top market value now it's for sale.  I don't know how long they will hold out too bad they were more pleasant than most of my other neighbors.    Now they have commercials on that if your eligible you can get fixed rate loans that are government backed to get out of adjustable rate ones.  The thing is most of the people who are really screwed probably are not. In the add the credit the new loans to Bush.  Wow something else that's useless.  All you hear about in the financials   is how the loan companies are suffering well they made the mess and fucked not only themselves but lots of people who just wanted to own something of their own fucking bastards :grrr:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Real Estate
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 07:40:16 PM »
"I've got to figure out how to buy my own home back," Giniel says. "If God doesn't pull me out of this one, I don't know where else I'm going to go."

Perhaps US schools should start teaching faith-based economics.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 07:46:31 PM »
"I've got to figure out how to buy my own home back," Giniel says. "If God doesn't pull me out of this one, I don't know where else I'm going to go."

:plus:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 07:47:33 PM »

I guess hes fucked and stupid too >:D
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw