Educational

Author Topic: Refugees from AFF  (Read 2666 times)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
Re: Refugees from AFF
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »
And Now I here that AFF is in its final days, just like AI.............its about time ;D. Funny enough, every establishment that I get 86d from seems to shut down shortly after :laugh:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

ozymandias

« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2008, 06:00:50 PM »
And Now I here that AFF is in its final days, just like AI.............its about time ;D. Funny enough, every establishment that I get 86d from seems to shut down shortly after :laugh:

We'll see, AFF has had several shutdowns in the last couple of years and they have survived.   AI had a flame war and a shut down and never recovered.  Seems to be related to disposition of the owners.  Crucibelle just gave up in the end apparently.   

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2008, 09:21:17 PM »

We'll see, AFF has had several shutdowns in the last couple of years and they have survived.   AI had a flame war and a shut down and never recovered.

Meh, lets keep our fingers crossed that joint is down for good. Besides, these online web forums clearly have lifecycles and dont seem to last for more than a few years.
I think the most enduring one is WP. I wonder if Crucibelle is on WP under a different username..... ???
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

ozymandias

« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2008, 06:20:48 AM »

We'll see, AFF has had several shutdowns in the last couple of years and they have survived.   AI had a flame war and a shut down and never recovered.

Meh, lets keep our fingers crossed that joint is down for good. Besides, these online web forums clearly have lifecycles and dont seem to last for more than a few years.
I think the most enduring one is WP. I wonder if Crucibelle is on WP under a different username..... ???

Good question, but, I would doubt it.  She did/does belong to FAMsecretsociety, but, whether she is active there, I haven't a clue.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2008, 09:29:23 AM »
Depressed Mode, from what I was told, it has been well over a year since you got turfed off AFF.  :police: Seriously dude, you've got to find a way to get past the angst and make a new life where what happens on a computer doesn't make you eternally bitter and twisted (unless you were that way already and if so, there's nothing much anybody could do).

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2008, 01:41:48 PM »
Depressed Mode, from what I was told, it has been well over a year since you got turfed off AFF.  :police: Seriously dude, you've got to find a way to get past the angst and make a new life where what happens on a computer doesn't make you eternally bitter and twisted (unless you were that way already and if so, there's nothing much anybody could do).
:eyebrows:

If you'd read some of my posts in the Phuc Yu vs. Ranaeden thread it should be clear to you that I have No more fucking angst whatsoever! I just thought I'd share the good news  :green:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2008, 02:03:57 AM »
:eyebrows:

If you'd read some of my posts in the Phuc Yu vs. Ranaeden thread it should be clear to you that I have No more fucking angst whatsoever! I just thought I'd share the good news  :green:
Uh, okay. Perhaps you have mellowed out a little bit. If so, it's good to see. :thumbup:

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2008, 09:11:11 PM »
The site should at least get a make over. I get nostal feelings about Windows 94 just going there. It looks like it hasn't been updated since 1995. If it didn't exist then it just looks like it's straight out of 1995. Very primitive looking site.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 09:12:52 PM by Beatle »
Park.