Author Topic: Refugees from AFF  (Read 2667 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Refugees from AFF
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 05:03:52 PM »
great. just the thing we need. another one-man aspie board.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
Kinda makes sense. We should EACH have our
own boards, and just go visit one another, every
now and again.  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 05:07:44 PM »
Robert watsisname had a one-man aspie board for a time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »
great. just the thing we need. another one-man aspie board

::)

WTF?! Do you really think that that shithole AFF is going to be trafficked frequently forever???
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

ozymandias

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 05:20:39 PM »

Now, now now, Odeon, I support anybody who's got the guts and ability and motivation to try and start their own forum.  TheASman did and it lasted a fair amount of time.  As did Nathan/Natron/simplecomplexities.  Albeit, he was pretty psycho and all failed in the short run.  No thanks to Tom/zoologist/etc.

Go for it, I say and lets see what happens!  Many a forum has started as a one person operation! 8)

ozymandias

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2007, 05:22:45 PM »

WTF?! Do you really think that that shithole AFF is going to be trafficked frequently forever???

It's lasted since aspergia went under and survived a mega spam attack last year.  We shall see!  We shall see!  Also consider how long wp has lasted!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 05:28:36 PM »

no. they will all end up here.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2007, 05:47:30 PM »

Now, now now, Odeon, I support anybody who's got the guts and ability and motivation to try and start their own forum.  TheASman did and it lasted a fair amount of time.  As did Nathan/Natron/simplecomplexities.  Albeit, he was pretty psycho and all failed in the short run.  No thanks to Tom/zoologist/etc.

Go for it, I say and lets see what happens!  Many a forum has started as a one person operation! 8)

Yes, Nathan went psycho whenever anyone disagreed with his opinions.  I know he wound up involuntarily hospitalized for a while. 

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 05:53:41 PM »
Many a forum has started as a one person operation! 8)

Needs a popular person.

ozymandias

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2007, 07:36:58 PM »

Yes, Nathan went psycho whenever anyone disagreed with his opinions.  I know he wound up involuntarily hospitalized for a while. 

Oh and you don't know the HALF of it! :laugh:   One can start a forum, but, can one handle the inevitable conflict that will come??.................Edan couldn't and look what happened to "asspergia".  simplecomplexitie's crumbled like a sand castle at high tide! :P  And tombo's FAMsecretsociety is as dead as AI, AP, aspergianelderssociety, etc. :green:

Like it or not, AFF and WP are still chugging along.......................................I wonder why???? :-* :P

Scrapheap

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2007, 08:16:52 PM »
....... Gareth and Amy Nelson will be permanently barred from registering :green: I wanna find out their phone # and where in the UK they live. :evillaugh:

I'd imagine that Amy would enjoy buttfucking you with a strapon.  :evillaugh:

Teejay

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 12:38:50 AM »
I used to visit the AFF forum and chatrooms a bit once, however have not in quite a while.

Teejay

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 12:40:32 AM »

RobertN?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 02:02:07 AM »

RobertN?

yup. that's the one.

- Albert Einstein

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 02:40:58 AM »
I guess I'll have to hone my hacking skills and forcibly shut it down!!!  :grrr:
No Fucking Wonder there was all that censorship there! All those teen bitches, and there were actually a whole bunch of faggots there. But Gareth and Amy are lymies so naturally their cultural values held sway: thats why the didnt allow anything offensive or controversial, let alone discussion of sex. :lol: Prolly cuz their sex life is nonexistant. I bet Amy is a fat cow by now. BTW, I realize that I^2 is ostensibly for persons aged 18+ but hell if I was underage I'd certainly be here(just not honest about it :green:).
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu: