Educational

Author Topic: Refugees from AFF  (Read 2668 times)

ozymandias

Re: Refugees from AFF
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 06:35:53 AM »
Anyone else here get booted off AFF?
That lymie bitch who runs the site doesnt seem to know shit from shat. Its basically become a forum that pretty much caters to fags.:grrr:
I wonder whatever became of Crucibelle who ran AI. She was Much better as an Administrator than Amy Nelson(who's probably a fat stretched out housewife now).

No, I was never booted off it, but I have not visited there in a very long time, either.  I don't like all the bashing that goes on there, and it is way too heavily moderated.  Also, Amy and Gareth seem to use people like Kleenexes.  They remind me of Alex Plank.

I don't know what happened to Crucibelle, but she is probably busy with her real life problems.  I know she was having problems with her job some time ago and I never heard whether that was resolved.

Crucibelle has not even read the the pm I sent her last April, after she MADE me an admin. without telling me! :o

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 07:06:54 AM »
Sounds like Alex Plank.

richard

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 09:39:10 AM »
i went there once and decided once was enough. thats gotta be one of the gheyst boards on the internet

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 10:00:53 AM »
You can say That again. :laugh:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 10:11:42 AM »
i went there once and decided once was enough. thats gotta be one of the gheyst boards on the internet
Did you get banned for saying hello?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 10:52:30 AM »
I have been there once or twice only Myself.
Guardian of the Empire

ozymandias

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 12:10:24 PM »
I went there this weekend to change my email address as adeplhia no longer exists.  And I noticed my post count there had shrunk from 700+ to 500. ???  I only keep the link as my daughter likes to go on there occassionally.  If anybody approached her there in an inappropriate way that link would be deleted fast!

richard

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 12:11:56 PM »
no, i never signed up there

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 12:34:25 PM »
no, i never signed up there
I had an acc there but never posted with it lol. If i get very bored one day, i might join up and spill my bile lol.

The_P

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 12:48:06 PM »
AFF is full of useless dribble, anyway. Let them revel in their shit-infested sandbox while I exist in a thing called "reality".

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2007, 01:06:04 PM »
AFF is full of useless dribble, anyway. Let them revel in their shit-infested sandbox while I exist in a thing called "reality".

:plus:

I pretty much agree with you P. If i do get very bored and decide to go there, lets say id rearrange the furniture. Maybe even build a sand castle :P

ozymandias

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »
Ordinarily, I would be advocating people to leave AFF alone, but, after listening to the latest and the fact that my daughter is a very infrequent visitor there, well, do as you will.  I can't be AAARRSED!!   :P

richard

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 01:48:14 PM »
dude your such a clown. are you a moderator there or something?

ozymandias

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »
dude your such a clown. are you a moderator there or something?

No, are you an asshole here or something!??  Stupid question gets a stupid answer! :finger:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2007, 11:29:16 AM »
Seems like these web messageboards have a life cycle. First there was Aspergia.com, then AspergianIsland(still up but traffic infrequent), and Now there's AFF. I cant wait for the time that AFF ends up like AI is now. Maybe I should look in to starting my own Aspie web messageboard; where of course, Gareth and Amy Nelson will be permanently barred from registering :green: I wanna find out their phone # and where in the UK they live. :evillaugh:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu: