Educational

Author Topic: Refugees from AFF  (Read 2669 times)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
Refugees from AFF
« on: September 16, 2007, 07:29:25 PM »
Anyone else here get booted off AFF?
That lymie bitch who runs the site doesnt seem to know shit from shat. Its basically become a forum that pretty much caters to fags.:grrr:
I wonder whatever became of Crucibelle who ran AI. She was Much better as an Administrator than Amy Nelson(who's probably a fat stretched out housewife now).
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Refugees from AFF
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 07:39:53 PM »
If you are anything like you are here,
I can't say I'd be shocked to see it.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 08:18:55 PM »
Im Not. I^2 is a whole different ballgame. The whole thing started because of an NT faggot named Max the bear.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 08:23:21 PM »
Im Not. I^2 is a whole different ballgame. The whole thing started because of an NT faggot named Max the bear.

If you hadn't been such a dead fuck, Max the bear wouldn't've left you for another man. :LMAO:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 08:24:06 PM »
People don't usually change
their personality too much
though. Hell, maybe you post
stuff here you wouldn't there,
but one usually is pretty much the
same, wherever they are - just
a tad more filtered.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 08:38:34 PM »
Ya know Scraphemi, he already had a bf in the first place :laugh: You know how faggots are, never sit on one dick for too long :green:
BTW are you on AFF Calandale? If you are, I dont know if you're aware of this but Max the bear is apparently an active member of the North American Man/Boy Love Association

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 08:46:07 PM »
Nah. I'm on enough sites. I think I had heard AFF was WAY
too heavily moderated for my taste. I'd be banned in an instant
just for expressing my views, at such a place.

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 09:05:34 PM »
........... You know how faggots are, never sit on one dick for too long :green:

I bow to your superior knowledge of faggotry. :razz:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 10:09:16 PM »
Anyone else here get booted off AFF?
That lymie bitch who runs the site doesnt seem to know shit from shat. Its basically become a forum that pretty much caters to fags.:grrr:
I wonder whatever became of Crucibelle who ran AI. She was Much better as an Administrator than Amy Nelson(who's probably a fat stretched out housewife now).

No, I was never booted off it, but I have not visited there in a very long time, either.  I don't like all the bashing that goes on there, and it is way too heavily moderated.  Also, Amy and Gareth seem to use people like Kleenexes.  They remind me of Alex Plank.

I don't know what happened to Crucibelle, but she is probably busy with her real life problems.  I know she was having problems with her job some time ago and I never heard whether that was resolved.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 10:18:50 PM »
I really hate the Political Correctness and all the obnoxious teenagers there. Im not suprised to how Gareth and Amy treat people--I mean they're lymies for crying out loud :P

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 10:23:30 PM »
I really hate the Political Correctness and all the obnoxious teenagers there. Im not suprised to how Gareth and Amy treat people--I mean they're lymies for crying out loud :P

I really think the country they live in has nothing to do with the way they treat people.

Look at Duncvis and Purposeful Insanity.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 10:41:56 PM »
Don't forget Kosmo and Lucifer and Peaguy!  :laugh:

And Graelwyn too.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 10:42:55 PM »
Don't forget Kosmo and Lucifer and Peaguy!  :laugh:

And Graelwyn too.

I was thinking of married couples, though.  :D

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 01:41:29 AM »
There was a member on there named Droopy, a LFA woman, and she kept making false assumptions about people on there and her views were different because she sees things differently and she was banned. One of my aspie buddies was in the chat room on there and he posted a aspie link in there and Amy or Gareeth said he was spamming and he got banned from the room and he hasn't gone back to the site ever since.

I never really had problems with the site but I was yelled at on there this summer when I failed to understand the banning situation about Droopy because all of Gareeth's sentances were all in CAPS when he was replying to me when I asked why do they delete posts made by banned members. So I don't really know about the Droopy situation because all her sockpuppet posts were deleted. She created a sock puppet account after she was banned, so she came back and created a new one and posted under that name.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 02:08:18 AM »
I have next to no respect for Amy the Imbecile and her fag-hag moderator couldbecousin.Crucibelle was my fav admin by far.
Worst of all though is that sick perverted faggoty pedophile who goes by Max the bear.