Author Topic: Bathroom Buggery  (Read 2788 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Bathroom Buggery
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2007, 05:08:51 PM »
I'm actually glad that OJ had a brilliant defense team, because they were able to show how the police attempted to frame him and point out a huge problem with the LAPD.

OJ was innocent??

.......news to me.

Scrapheap

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2007, 05:30:58 PM »
Nancy Grace is  a racist White Bitch-Man! :lol:

fixed.  ;D

Scrapheap

« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2007, 05:32:58 PM »
I love you Phuc Yu.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Is your love tunnel lubed up for me??  :eyelash: :eyelash: :eyelash: :eyelash: :eyelash:

ozymandias

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2007, 06:22:07 PM »
Nancy Grace is  a racist White Bitch,Man! :lol:

Racist.....yes, white..........yes, bitch..............yes,..................ATTENTION WHORE..........100% certainty YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THE LORD O THE EXCLAMATION POINTS,   :P

duncvis

« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2007, 06:23:33 PM »
I AM THE LORD O THE EXCLAMATION POINTS,   :P

Yes. Yes you are.  :agreed:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2007, 06:30:59 PM »

I think that OJ probably did it, but if I had been on that jury and saw everything that they saw, I would have voted for acquittal too.  I believe that the LAPD tried to frame him by planting evidence because they thought he was guilty anyway and that is so horrible they can't be encouraged to keep doing it.  His blood at the crime scene had EDTA (an anti-coagulant) in it in the same concentration that was in his test vials that were drawn and for some unexplained reason Philip Vannatter just happened to bring with him both to the crime scene and to OJ Simpson's residence. 

Yeah. As SOON as the officers of the law seem to
be biasing the investigation, it pretty much ruins
all credibility to ANYTHING that their investigation
might turn up.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2007, 06:34:48 PM »
I'm actually glad that OJ had a brilliant defense team, because they were able to show how the police attempted to frame him and point out a huge problem with the LAPD.

If they tried to frame me or you or some other regular person, they would have just gotten away with it, an innocent person would be in prison, and that makes my blood boil.

Indeed. When my wife was arrested,
they tried planting the old crack pipe
in the back seat. She stood them down,
and told them to take a blood test. They
backed down, and didn't even bother.

When I was arrested, they put a blank form
in my hands, and told me to sign it. They added
their transcript of my interrogation later. I would
have never signed it, had I seen what they put
there. It was cut up, and taken out of context.
No idea how much value such things are, but
they don't seem to play fair, I'll tell you that.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2007, 06:35:53 PM »

OJ was innocent??

.......news to me.

Try reading the discussion. That's NOT what she said.
But, it really does call the whole damned thing into
question.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2007, 08:36:59 PM »

OJ was innocent??

.......news to me.

I think that OJ probably killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman, but I would have voted for acquittal if I had been on his jury and saw all the information they saw because I don't think that the prosecution proved his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.  I think his defense team was able to prove that the LAPD falsified evidence in an attempt to frame him, and I think that is heinous.

If you ever are under suspicion of the LAPD for a crime and they falsify evidence to frame you, they should not be able to get away with doing that.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2007, 08:46:41 PM »

If you ever are under suspicion of the LAPD for a crime and they falsify evidence to frame you, they should not be able to get away with doing that.

Don't just limit it to the LAPD. I've found that most
city police departments are pretty damned corrupt.
I've noted my experiences with the Buffalo dept. Here
in Eugene, there was a huge cover-up associated with
sex crimes by detectives. Then you have incidents
like the gang raping of suspects by policemen, in
NYC.

I really think it's a job which attracts the worst sort of
low life.

I could go further, and describe what police parties are
like, where they try and force strippers to be prostitutes
as well.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2007, 09:01:10 PM »

Don't just limit it to the LAPD. I've found that most
city police departments are pretty damned corrupt.
I've noted my experiences with the Buffalo dept. Here
in Eugene, there was a huge cover-up associated with
sex crimes by detectives. Then you have incidents
like the gang raping of suspects by policemen, in
NYC.

I really think it's a job which attracts the worst sort of
low life.

I could go further, and describe what police parties are
like, where they try and force strippers to be prostitutes
as well.

I knew someone in law enforcement in Alabama.  This man was actually a good cop, but there was definitely an old boy's network where they protect their own. 

He told a story of a policeman who shot and killed a suspect who he believed to be armed with a gun, but he turned out not to be.  The suspect was lying face down and every policeman who came to the scene looked closely at him.  When the chief arrived, he turned the suspect over and there were several knives under his body.  The chief laid the man back face down, said he was leaving to get some coffee and when he came back, he wanted there to be just one knife under this man's body.

There was a small town policeman near here who I read about years ago in the newspaper.  He made the news because he made so many more drug busts secondary to traffic stops than any of the other policemen in the area.  This newspaper article was actually very complimentary, but I felt sure that this policeman must be planting drugs on people to get such a huge number of drug busts.  It turns out that I was correct.  It took several years, but they finally caught him doing it and he was fired.

I think law enforcement attracts a lot of good people too, but when there are a few low life people that are so bad who are attracted to it for the feelings of power over people's lives, that makes us suspect them all.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2007, 09:18:56 PM »
I think OJ did it too. Nicole said he beat her but I think she was lying as part of character assassination plot against OJ. I think he loved her but she fell out of love and moved on, so he killed her. I wont openly condone what he did but to some extent I sympathize with OJ about that. If I had given everything to a woman I loved for years and she suddenly decided to leave me, Id want her dead too. :evillaugh:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2007, 09:29:51 PM »

I think law enforcement attracts a lot of good people too, but when there are a few low life people that are so bad who are attracted to it for the feelings of power over people's lives, that makes us suspect them all.

Yeah. I've known some good cops.
And, I'm sure that the stress of the
job causes additional problems. I've
just known a lot of young guys, who
were so into the idea of the power
trip of it - really their main reason for
wanting to be such.

A lot of the same kind of people end up
in fire departments, but there, it seems
to actually work a little better. Ah, they
still can be assholes, but at least they aren't
usually trying to ruin people's lives.

Scrapheap

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2007, 09:37:36 PM »
I think his defense team was able to prove that the LAPD falsified evidence in an attempt to frame him, and I think that is heinous.

I think that the LAPD bungled the evidence, I never saw anything that convinced me that they planted anything, they just mis-handled most of the forensic evidence.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2007, 10:05:37 PM »
I think his defense team was able to prove that the LAPD falsified evidence in an attempt to frame him, and I think that is heinous.

I think that the LAPD bungled the evidence, I never saw anything that convinced me that they planted anything, they just mis-handled most of the forensic evidence.

Did you read this post earlier in this thread?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=5828.msg264767#msg264767

I think that there is credible evidence that Philip Vannatter planted OJ Simpson's blood at the crime scene.

Somebody planted a large amount of Nicole Brown Simpson's blood on OJ Simpson's sock as well, enough that it soaked through to the other side of the sock, which it could not have done if OJ had been wearing the sock when that amount of her blood had gotten onto it.