Educational

Author Topic: My ask away thread  (Read 30289 times)

Jizz

Re: My ask away thread
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2006, 06:51:19 AM »
Do you do Pot Noodle?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2006, 08:05:48 AM »
Do you do Pot Noodle?

Fuck no- pot noodles are the work of evil powers :D

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2006, 10:36:19 AM »
Do you believe that some form of morality (not the ability to accept morality, but actual moral tendencies) can be, or is, present in humans regardless of what they have been taught and exposed to?  In simplistic terms, are some morals hard-wired in some or all humans?  Elaborate on this your answer as much as you like.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2006, 05:04:41 PM »
Do you believe that some form of morality (not the ability to accept morality, but actual moral tendencies) can be, or is, present in humans regardless of what they have been taught and exposed to?  In simplistic terms, are some morals hard-wired in some or all humans?  Elaborate on this your answer as much as you like.

This is a tricky one and something I've not really given much thought to before so my answer might be a bit half-arsed  :D  I actually believe that the survival instinct and the instinct to protect our offspring could actually lead to a very different 'moral code' developing.  I believe that unless we're taught that its wrong to steal,kill, etc people would use whatever means necessary to ensure their family had the best chance of survival. 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2006, 05:09:02 AM »
Do you believe that some form of morality (not the ability to accept morality, but actual moral tendencies) can be, or is, present in humans regardless of what they have been taught and exposed to?? In simplistic terms, are some morals hard-wired in some or all humans?? Elaborate on this your answer as much as you like.

This is a tricky one and something I've not really given much thought to before so my answer might be a bit half-arsed? :D? I actually believe that the survival instinct and the instinct to protect our offspring could actually lead to a very different 'moral code' developing.? I believe that unless we're taught that its wrong to steal,kill, etc people would use whatever means necessary to ensure their family had the best chance of survival.?

can i hi-jack?

i think that people would do this regardless of having been taught or not.  and the survival instincts and protecting your offspring is correct moral behavior, at any price.  remember, your not going out to steal or kill on purpose, you are doing it because it has become necessary.

i was watching this special on North Korea and i guess they have it so bad there, that most of the population can barely eat.  they don't have traditional food like you would see in one of your local market.
this next part is gross:
in their local market they sell human parts for food.
and it was inferred that it is an entire industry, where they kill people and cut them up like they would a cow, and sell it at the market, and people buy it and eat it.
survival instincts, i think, will probably win out over any established moral code.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2006, 07:37:57 PM »
Has a man ever tried to get you drunk?

What should go a pizza, your hinus?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2006, 03:36:41 AM »
Has a man ever tried to get you drunk?

What should go a pizza, your hinus?

I have got drunk with men many times in the past but I don't know whether or not a man has tried to get me deliberately drunk and since I can drink like a fish anyway most of them have ended up more drunk than me anyway :D

I wouldn't put my hinus on a pizza no  ;)  I like chicken and mushrooms on pizza, also sweetcorn, red peppers and bacon(occasionally).

Hibakusha

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2006, 03:45:21 AM »
Have you ever tried mushroom, ham and pine apple........on a pizza?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2006, 04:03:28 AM »
Have you ever tried mushroom, ham and pine apple........on a pizza?

Yes but I am very fussy with pineapple- unless it is completely fresh I can't eat it (I'm aware that its usually served out of a can but I mean it needs to be freshly opened), it doesn't taste right and it upsets my stomach.

hiroshima

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2006, 10:53:41 AM »
List 5 bad habits that you have.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2006, 11:34:43 AM »
List 5 bad habits that you have.

1. smoking- despite trying to quite I'm still at it  >:(
2. swearing- I used to almost never swear but after 13 years of exposure to Dunc's family I have a bit of a cursing problem.
3. scratching my head- when I'm stressed or even just relaxing- its one of my stims but I make my scalp incredibly sore.
4. being stroppy with everyone at home first thing on a morning- I need time to wake up before I'm human.
5. being too soft on the kids.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2006, 11:37:59 AM »
Who likes sex more; you or Dunc?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2006, 11:46:58 AM »
Who likes sex more; you or Dunc?

Normally I think we both like it equally, but not always as much at the same time (i.e. our sex drives aren't always insync).  But I go through periods of being completely obsessed with sex and sexuality- when that happens its pretty much all I can think about and I'm horny all the time.  However Dunc has never said 'no' to the do you fancy a bit of fooking question  :D

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2006, 03:57:15 PM »
What's the weirdest inanimate object you've ever spoken to?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2006, 05:19:31 PM »
What's the weirdest inanimate object you've ever spoken to?

Duncvis  :D

Nah, I don't really talk to inanimate objects but I quiet often talk to myself.