Educational

Author Topic: i stalk mordok  (Read 836 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: i stalk mordok
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »
I didn't kill your thread, look its still twitching :P

I used to stalk certain people but there's too many people who intrigue me now to stalk just one.

I think that's the thing. It was easy to seem like a stalker when there were about six people posting. Now, there are many more interesting people to read up.

I couldn't choose just one or two. I'm a dawg.
pick three or four.
Didn't we do this already?
The women and mine, in no particular order.

That's about the best I can do, really. I stalk mine, because I know if I find my last post and read forward, I usually don't miss anything.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 01:28:03 PM »
I tend to stalk by thread, not poster-- I scan through the list of unreads to see if any of my favorites have been updated before I look at any of the others.   Though if I notice McJ and Mordok are on at the same time, I follow them around because I know it's going to be entertaining.   :lol:

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 01:30:35 PM »
i tend to get excited when he submits a new post.  my hero.

who do you stalk?

:paperbag:

Aw, shucks.....

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 01:31:24 PM »
I tend to stalk by thread, not poster-- I scan through the list of unreads to see if any of my favorites have been updated before I look at any of the others.   Though if I notice McJ and Mordok are on at the same time, I follow them around because I know it's going to be entertaining.   :lol:
tell your hubby that i am sorry that i haven't been on my game lately.  i will try to regain my wits and head straight for him, once i do.
Misunderstood.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 01:33:21 PM »
tell your hubby that i am sorry that i haven't been on my game lately.  i will try to regain my wits and head straight for him, once i do.

You could tell me yourself.  I'm right here.

Hmph, some stalker you are.   :smarty:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 01:34:51 PM »
tell your hubby that i am sorry that i haven't been on my game lately.  i will try to regain my wits and head straight for him, once i do.

if you are going to stick your tongue out at me, then i am going to require that you put it to good use.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »

Either that or he's just a particularly good one putting you off guard by looking like he sucks at it.  :laugh:

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 01:35:51 PM »

Either that or he's just a particularly good one putting you off guard by looking like he sucks at it.  :laugh:

Please tell me more about how he sucks.   :eyebrows:

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 01:36:32 PM »

if you are going to stick your tongue out at me, then i am going to require that you put it to good use.

I know of no other uses.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 01:40:25 PM »

I know of no other uses.
raspberries.

surely you can think of a few others.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 01:41:54 PM »

I'll let he tell you that himself- don't want to ruin the surprise.  :eyebrows:

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 01:42:34 PM »

I know of no other uses.
raspberries.

Not when I'm talking to you, big boy. :eyelash:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 01:43:56 PM »

I know of no other uses.
raspberries.

you may call me average to servicable boy.
Misunderstood.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 01:44:12 PM »

I'll let he tell you that himself- don't want to ruin the surprise.  :eyebrows:

I'm well past the point where I can be surprised in such matters.  Pleased, yes.  Surprised, not so much.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 01:49:02 PM »

I know of no other uses.
raspberries.

you may call me average to servicable boy.

How about I call you lunch?