Author Topic: I am leaving Intensity  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: I am leaving Intensity
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 07:08:13 PM »
in the end.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 07:08:57 PM »
Thank god he's gone.  That guy was annoying.

Edit: The above is just a joke.  I thought about it a bit after posting it and realized that:
A. It wasn't really funny.
B. I don't find him annoying.

Aw, I had to delete my post.

richard

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 07:24:19 PM »
i didnt really know you but see yah

ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »
So just because you broke up with PMS Elle, the Drama is too much for you!
If we had JUST broken up, I would have been fine to stay here. But I can't stay here any more, nor could I adequately explain why remaining wouldn't do me much good. I have to leave, and it is not my choice.
It is alway Your choice.

Thagomizer, cut the bullshit!   As Kevv said, it's always your choice.  BUT, whatever, since you can't or won't speak the truth, I still wish you well!  Now quit the fucking drama and leave OR STAY.  I can't be bothered anymore.  As for "adequately explaining", thats just a code word for, "I'm a weenie and can't stay on a forum where PMS Elle is and well liked and I don't feel appreciated".  Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, grow up!  If this continues any longer I will nominate you for the longest BS drama/emo goodbye thread!

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 07:36:17 PM »
If we had JUST broken up, I would have been fine to stay here. But I can't stay here any more, nor could I adequately explain why remaining wouldn't do me much good. I have to leave, and it is not my choice.
It is alway Your choice.

Thagomizer, cut the bullshit!   As Kevv said, it's always your choice.  BUT, whatever, since you can't or won't speak the truth, I still wish you well!  Now quit the fucking drama and leave OR STAY.  I can't be bothered anymore.  As for "adequately explaining", thats just a code word for, "I'm a weenie and can't stay on a forum where PMS Elle is and well liked and I don't feel appreciated".  Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, grow up!  If this continues any longer I will nominate you for the longest BS drama/emo goodbye thread!

I know this intensity but can atleast try to show some compassion here, this man is in a lot of pain. :minusevil:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 07:42:22 PM »
It is alway Your choice.

I know this intensity but can atleast try to show some compassion here, this man is in a lot of pain. :minusevil:

he shouldn't be.  now he gets to have strange pussy.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 07:46:24 PM »
What's stranger than PMS?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 07:47:06 PM »
What's stranger than PMS?
anything but.  if he has been hitting that for a couple of years.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 07:47:46 PM »
It is alway Your choice.

Cry me a river............but, I'll  :plus: you for being up front about gheying me!

Scrapheap

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 08:04:40 PM »
...................tell it to the fucking "marines" as I have heard the phrase put.

Actually, we don't give a fuck.

Anyways, Good luck Thag and You know you're always welcome back!!

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 08:08:37 PM »
It is alway Your choice.

Cry me a river............but, I'll  :plus: you for being up front about gheying me!

honestly I think your reaction to the post is even more dramatic

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »
It is alway Your choice.

Cry me a river............but, I'll  :plus: you for being up front about gheying me!

:agreed: :plus:

ozymandias

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 08:29:27 PM »
It is alway Your choice.

Not really, I'm just curious as to why he posted like he did and like Mcj, sometimes I feel the need to administer a little "tough love".  I have nothing against him. but. other people have left  and didn't feel the need to be public about it.  AND, we are NOT a support forum.  Anywho, I'v said my piece and shall not say anymore,  I've made my point.  Have a good life!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 08:32:52 PM »
The way you talk, you sound like you do.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 08:38:05 PM »
:LMAO: