Educational

Author Topic: Who here is sick of me talking about B&J and Spokane  (Read 1262 times)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
Re: Who here is sick of me talking about B&J and Spokane
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2007, 11:38:31 AM »
it's the thing Charlie Chaplin did, with potatos. i love that scene. those rolls are funny.

Homer Simspons did that one time too in one of the 1994 episodes (I believe) and these two men come up to him and say "Ah Charlie Chaplin" and they grab the potatoes from him and destory them by stomping on them and Homer is looking at them like he has no clue what they are doing. And he was in a restaurant too with his family lol except they were sitting at a table. It was as if they were spoofing Benny & Joon but I knew that's not what they were doing. Well restaurant, and the roll dance. 

Incorrect. It was Grandpa Simpson, on a date with Marge's mum I think. An attorney approaches, claiming to be from the motion picture copyright infringement office (or someshit) and issues an order to cease and desist, whereby his 2 goons smash the potatoes/rolls.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2007, 01:10:25 PM »
it's the thing Charlie Chaplin did, with potatos. i love that scene. those rolls are funny.

Homer Simspons did that one time too in one of the 1994 episodes (I believe) and these two men come up to him and say "Ah Charlie Chaplin" and they grab the potatoes from him and destory them by stomping on them and Homer is looking at them like he has no clue what they are doing. And he was in a restaurant too with his family lol except they were sitting at a table. It was as if they were spoofing Benny & Joon but I knew that's not what they were doing. Well restaurant, and the roll dance. 

Incorrect. It was Grandpa Simpson, on a date with Marge's mum I think. An attorney approaches, claiming to be from the motion picture copyright infringement office (or someshit) and issues an order to cease and desist, whereby his 2 goons smash the potatoes/rolls.

Oh okay. I had a bad memory there. You must have seen that episode many times I assume.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2007, 01:12:17 PM »
that was funny.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2007, 05:27:35 PM »
don't misquote a simpsons episode or vodzy'll get ya.
Misunderstood.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 09:33:59 PM »
 :police:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

richard

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2007, 05:40:06 PM »
it doesnt bother me because i dont read the B&J and spokane threads, pictures shouldnt be allowed in signatures though
The moving B & J signature bothers me. I can't figure it out and have wasted much time watching it. :-\
remove it please

richard

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2007, 05:42:11 PM »
it doesnt bother me because i dont read the B&J and spokane threads, pictures shouldnt be allowed in signatures though
But you read this one :P
this isnt about any of thoses ghey topics though. its a question thread dumbnuts
Who's the dumbnuts now. Didn't you see the face? Oh wait, you probably forgot to put on your glasses so you didn't see it  :laugh:
wearing a diaper on your head will only get SHIT in your hair