Educational

Author Topic: Babies & Kittens  (Read 870 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Babies & Kittens
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2017, 09:22:04 PM »
I'll take the kitten. 8)

I've never understood the attraction with babies.   
I think kids are cuter once they're walking and talking.

Have you ever had the balz to refuse to look at brand new baby pics?

I have done so. I told this guy (old neighbor - kind of friendly but twenty years before he was a bully and BIG and I hated him, now many years have past but my spunk has not) that I have seen many baby pictures and I can only assume that HIS baby is even more ugly than most. I would not look at them.

I refused to take his new baby's pictures to look at.

... but I love babies, just suspicious of his.
 :lol1:

:laugh: Can't say I've ever refused, but have really wanted to so many times.

It was difficult for a few years, everyone always pulled out these healthy, 7-10 lb pictures of their newborn kids they were so eager to show off.

I guess it wasn't that they weren't cute.. in a way they were...and in a way I was jealous.

But now mine is 18 and towers over a lot of theirs...and for the most part, he's healthy.  ;) 

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2017, 01:14:05 AM »
Depends on who shows the pictures and how many there are and what's on it.

Remember myself, somewhere in my late tevens at a family thing about a new born. We could see the little one live, but hundreds of pictures were forced on us. Including intimate pictures of my aunt pushing that baby out.

I'm not squeemish. I've been attending cows calving and assisting when needed since I was six or seven. I'm not prudish, nor is anyone in m y close family. But a close up look at the private parts of my aunt, while she was telling what we were seeing was too much. I got up and went to another room. I was not the only one.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2017, 06:19:36 AM »

Remember myself, somewhere in my late tevens at a family thing about a new born. We could see the little one live, but hundreds of pictures were forced on us. Including intimate pictures of my aunt pushing that baby out.

I'm not squeemish. I've been attending cows calving and assisting when needed since I was six or seven. I'm not prudish, nor is anyone in m y close family. But a close up look at the private parts of my aunt, while she was telling what we were seeing was too much. I got up and went to another room. I was not the only one.

That's almost creepy. I don't blame you and the others who went into another room.
:dog:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2017, 08:22:21 AM »

That's almost creepy. I don't blame you and the others who went into another room.

Forget about the "almost". It was downright creepy. Especially since neither my uncle nor my aunt realised that it was an awkward thing to do, sharing the between the legs bit with everyone coming to visit.

And then I'm the one lacking social skills.   :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 08:30:15 AM by 'andersom' »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2017, 08:24:44 AM »

Oh hell no. :runaway:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2017, 09:44:06 AM »

Forget about the "almost". It was downright creepy. Especially since neither my uncle nor my aunt realised that it was an awkward thing to do, sharing the between the legs bit with everyone coming to visit.

And then I'm the one lacking social skills.   :rofl:

Actually yeh, totally creepy.

I remember at school they showed a video of a woman giving birth. We were told not to sit on the edge of the tables in case anyone fainted and fell off.

I remember another science session where we were taught about erections, there was a man doll and to show an erection, the teacher just yoinked out its penis and stuck it back on the other way up. The look on the boys' faces. :laugh:
:dog: