Author Topic: one for the ladies...  (Read 3344 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: one for the ladies...
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2007, 06:03:32 AM »
was dropping some tough nuggets.
  :laugh:
As a kid I had these sorts of stomach problems as well, think it was all due to nerves, really.
I don't think I'll play footy again. 70% of lateral meniscus (?) of right knee gone. Early onset arthritis predicted.
Wow, I am not surprised. Start taking the glucosamine now. It really helps.
Our footy is the best, I agree with you.
FOOTY!

We only get about two or three games per season on television. I would like to see more.
I went to an exhibition game a few years ago in our Colts' Stadium. There were only about four thousand people there. It looked like an empty stadium and the funny thing is, I read that there were over twelve thousand free tickets allotted for that game. It seems that less than a third of the people with tickets for free even bothered to show. FOR FREE! Yes, mine were free as well. It doesn't seem to be a draw, here.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2007, 07:39:28 AM »
I live in the West but go for an Eastern team, Essendon Bombers.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2007, 08:06:11 AM »

Sorry, no reference to coincide. I can't even tell you the names of the two teams that played that day. I think it's a conspiracy!

We are lessened by this trend. We need more manly sports. My wife always amazes people because she follows the NFL, but she sluffs it off with, "Where else can I watch well conditioned men in tight white pants?"  I ask her - what if they wore shorts and tank tops?
 :evillaugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2007, 12:23:47 AM »
AFL is huge here. I wish more countries knew about it and played it. That would be cool. I wonder how Americans would be at playing it.

GA goes for the Geelong Cats:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae