Start here > Ask Away Threads

odeon's ask away-thread

<< < (2/482) > >>

odeon:
peegai: I just thought nobody would bother... :)

Callaway: I've been married 8 years on June 19 (and I'm always the one to remember the actual date) but we've been together for 14 years this fall. We have two children, an 11-yo son and a 9-yo daughter. My son's a lot like me, and my daughter's anything but.

No, I kind of liked Jimmymac (the fat guy) but then Dunc or McJ (um right? my memory is a fragile thing) noticed the picture behind him, on the wall, and thought it looked a lot like the dead Kennedy picture... so it was just the sort of thing I'd do, to change my avatar into that picture.  :D

I don't look anything like him, by the way. my body mass is about 1/8 of his...

odeon:
McJ: Should I know the answer to that one  ???

purposefulinsanity:
What's your biggest fear?

odeon:

--- Quote from: purposefulinsanity on June 01, 2006, 11:28:44 AM ---What's your biggest fear?

--- End quote ---

That something would happen to my kids. The first time I ever let my daughter go to the local store by herself was terrifying, and I was on my way there to fetch her a dozen or so times. My wife stopped me every time.

The store is an eight-minute walk from here.

peegai:
Did you PM me from WrongPlanet? There was this lady who PM'd me, who was labelled HFA, and I forgotten who it was and assume it to be you.

EDIT: Oh, wait, you're male. :P (Where do I know you from, then? You seem familiar.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version