Educational

Author Topic: Tonight on the bus  (Read 2382 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Tonight on the bus
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 02:27:42 PM »
every time the driver hits the brakes or starts driving again the pee will flow down the aisles, that is sick.

at my work, we kick outside truck drivers out of the yard for peeing between the containers.  and then we call hazmat to have it cleaned up.

Don't they have porta-pooters for them to use or are they just marking territories?
these outside drivers are gross.  they could walk into a restroom and then they would take a shit in the corner instead of using the toilet....third world countries and their mindset... ::)

That's gross. What is that about? I understand why they throw their used paper in the basket, instead of the toilet, but that is just disgusting.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 02:33:12 PM »
every time the driver hits the brakes or starts driving again the pee will flow down the aisles, that is sick.

at my work, we kick outside truck drivers out of the yard for peeing between the containers.  and then we call hazmat to have it cleaned up.

Don't they have porta-pooters for them to use or are they just marking territories?
these outside drivers are gross.  they could walk into a restroom and then they would take a shit in the corner instead of using the toilet....third world countries and their mindset... ::)

That's gross. What is that about? I understand why they throw their used paper in the basket, instead of the toilet, but that is just disgusting.
i assume that they had a bad burrito from the lunch truck and couldn't make it all the way to the toilet.

or,  :laugh: maybe they are grossed out at the thought of sitting on a toilet after someone else.  :laugh:
like maybe they will get crabs or something.  :laugh:
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 02:34:36 PM »

Maybe where they come from, toilets are hazardous to life and limb?  Toilet technology could still be in the experimental stages there, and thus only for the brave and adventurous.  They could have grown up hearing tales of how uncle Antonio lost his left bollock to a toilet gone berserk.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 03:45:52 PM »
  They could have grown up hearing tales of how uncle Antonio lost his left bollock to a toilet gone berserk.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 07:43:24 PM »

Maybe where they come from, toilets are hazardous to life and limb?  Toilet technology could still be in the experimental stages there, and thus only for the brave and adventurous.  They could have grown up hearing tales of how uncle Antonio lost his left bollock to a toilet gone berserk.

:laugh:
 :plus:

You and mcJ!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 10:22:16 PM »
All the public transportation I have ever been on smelled of urine but it's been along time. All I ever did was not look down and if I did tell myself somebody spilled some water. It's not that bad better than the smell of vomit wonder if he would have gone back for that?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

richard

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 12:02:03 PM »
what kindof fucking bus do you ride that someone takes a piss on the floor?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 12:08:18 PM »
A bus with people who have leaky bladders perhaps?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 12:11:55 PM »
actually, she was showing the guy your cock pic and he pissed himself laughing. :laugh:
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 12:14:13 PM »
is she riding the bus now and on the internet  :pizza:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2007, 12:14:47 PM »

It was a random incident.

Soph

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 12:17:02 PM »
All the public transportation I have ever been on smelled of urine but it's been along time. All I ever did was not look down and if I did tell myself somebody spilled some water. It's not that bad better than the smell of vomit wonder if he would have gone back for that?
I don't give a fuck what it smells like, I don't want someone's piss on my shoes.

richard

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 12:17:37 PM »
well after your pregnancy scare i really dont believe you sg

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 12:21:12 PM »

In NYC they all smell like that the subways too.  The public restrooms are few and far between and the ones that are yuck.  I'd buy something in a store or restaurant and get to use theirs but the homeless they piss where ever. 

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2007, 12:25:02 PM »
I don't give a fuck what it smells like, I don't want someone's piss on my shoes.

It's not that I want it it's just always there.  When it's piss you can pretend it's water but vomit is chunky and smell is unmistakable  there is no question what it is.

George Bernard Shaw