Author Topic: Ah, why not?  (Read 5841 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Ah, why not?
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »
do you like sausage or tacos?
:lol:
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »
looks like you and mordok have gone away, i presume to "takce care" of each other.  all the better, i need to leave anyways.

have you ever heard of Knott's Berry Farm?
because that is where i am leaving to go, with my family.

later, i want to talk about your preferences for taco's, if you wouldn't mind.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2007, 11:45:45 AM »
Are you open with your friends and family about your relationship?  Do you ever find that people judge you because of it?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2007, 11:50:13 AM »
do you like sausage or tacos?

Both.  Slight preference for tacos at this stage of my life though.  ;)

that's hot. :green:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2007, 11:54:27 AM »
looks like you and mordok have gone away, i presume to "takce care" of each other.  all the better, i need to leave anyways.

have you ever heard of Knott's Berry Farm?
because that is where i am leaving to go, with my family.

later, i want to talk about your preferences for taco's, if you wouldn't mind.

While less fun to hear about, I'm sure, it was actually to take care of the kids, in an entirely different way. 

I haven't been to Knott's Berry Farm.  Sounds like fun though, I love amusement parks.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2007, 11:55:34 AM »
have you ever had a lesbian experience? :eyebrows:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2007, 11:59:51 AM »
What would you say to Mordok and McJ at it together?

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2007, 12:05:06 PM »
Are you open with your friends and family about your relationship?  Do you ever find that people judge you because of it?

Not really with our families, no.  My mom and Mordok's parents are very religious, so this would NOT go over well with them.  My mom does have a clue...she knows we go to PrideFest and that prior to this pregnancy, I'd occasionally hang out at the lesbian bars with my lesbian friends.  Oh, and we have gay/bi pride bumperstickers.  But I don't think the concept of "open relationship" has ever occured to her.  She just thinks I'm going to leave Mordok for a woman, like a friend of hers did.   I suppose down the road, if we end up in more of a long term relationship with a person or couple, then things will have to be said, but we haven't gotten there yet.

Friends definitely know.  Since I'm perfectly fine having just a small circle of friends, I tend to chose those open-minded enough to be ok with my choices, even if they don't necessarily "get" them, ya know?   I don't find a lot of out and out judgement, just occasional misunderstandings or incorrect assumptions.

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2007, 12:08:15 PM »

Indeed.   >:D   :eyelash:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2007, 12:08:37 PM »
you and your husband are enlightened people.  :plus:
Misunderstood.

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2007, 12:08:54 PM »
What would you say to Mordok and McJ at it together?

I would say "have fun, boys!"

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2007, 12:09:31 PM »

Not really with our families, no.  My mom and Mordok's parents are very religious, so this would NOT go over well with them.  My mom does have a clue...she knows we go to PrideFest and that prior to this pregnancy, I'd occasionally hang out at the lesbian bars with my lesbian friends.  Oh, and we have gay/bi pride bumperstickers.  But I don't think the concept of "open relationship" has ever occured to her.  She just thinks I'm going to leave Mordok for a woman, like a friend of hers did.   I suppose down the road, if we end up in more of a long term relationship with a person or couple, then things will have to be said, but we haven't gotten there yet.

Friends definitely know.  Since I'm perfectly fine having just a small circle of friends, I tend to chose those open-minded enough to be ok with my choices, even if they don't necessarily "get" them, ya know?   I don't find a lot of out and out judgement, just occasional misunderstandings or incorrect assumptions.

you have an open relationship? i think the only type of relationship i could be in would have to be open. i'm not very monogamous. unless i married Dr. Daniel Jackson. cuz he's the hottest thing i've ever seen.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2007, 12:09:57 PM »

Indeed.   >:D   :eyelash:

i think you're hot. :eyebrows:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2007, 12:11:09 PM »
will you tell mordok that i have to leave?  i couldn't bear the thought of breaking his heart.

but i will be back later.
Misunderstood.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2007, 12:12:07 PM »

Not really with our families, no.  My mom and Mordok's parents are very religious, so this would NOT go over well with them.  My mom does have a clue...she knows we go to PrideFest and that prior to this pregnancy, I'd occasionally hang out at the lesbian bars with my lesbian friends.  Oh, and we have gay/bi pride bumperstickers.  But I don't think the concept of "open relationship" has ever occured to her.  She just thinks I'm going to leave Mordok for a woman, like a friend of hers did.   I suppose down the road, if we end up in more of a long term relationship with a person or couple, then things will have to be said, but we haven't gotten there yet.

Friends definitely know.  Since I'm perfectly fine having just a small circle of friends, I tend to chose those open-minded enough to be ok with my choices, even if they don't necessarily "get" them, ya know?   I don't find a lot of out and out judgement, just occasional misunderstandings or incorrect assumptions.

you have an open relationship? i think the only type of relationship i could be in would have to be open. i'm not very monogamous. unless i married Dr. Daniel Jackson. cuz he's the hottest thing i've ever seen.

Dr. Jackson?  As in the character played by Michael Shanks?  If so, I couldn't agree more.  :drool: