Educational

Author Topic: Ah, why not?  (Read 5816 times)

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
Re: Ah, why not?
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2007, 11:21:16 AM »
So far, I'm rather enjoying it.  Due to a habit of preferring to read threads from the beginning, I'm not posting as much as I'd like, as I find they've gone on to an entirely different topic by the 4th or 5th page most times.  But I'm working on that.  And enjoying what I'm reading!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2007, 11:23:07 AM »
So far, I'm rather enjoying it.  Due to a habit of preferring to read threads from the beginning, I'm not posting as much as I'd like, as I find they've gone on to an entirely different topic by the 4th or 5th page most times.  But I'm working on that.  And enjoying what I'm reading!
is there a little too much dirty, filthy s e x talk for you
Misunderstood.

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2007, 11:26:50 AM »
is there a little too much dirty, filthy s e x talk for you

Not at all.  It usually just takes me a little time to settle in to a new place before I start participating the in filth myself.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2007, 11:30:04 AM »
the word filter has been changed by someone s e x is a substitute for McJ, which is me.  i normally go by the nick McJagger.

do you get incredible bouts of horniness during your secong trimester?
Misunderstood.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2007, 12:35:45 PM »

I, for one, certainly hope so!   :eyebrows:

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »

Hope all you want, it ends next week!   :P  Then you're going to have to wait until 37 weeks when I need those prostoglandins to get things moving.

And to answer the original question--yes, "bouts" seem about right.  It's not a constant second tri thing, but there are definitely days!  Of course the logistic start getting increasingly interesting, but a good collection of pillows can solve most problems.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2007, 01:07:36 PM »

Hope all you want, it ends next week!   :P  Then you're going to have to wait until 37 weeks when I need those prostoglandins to get things moving.

And to answer the original question--yes, "bouts" seem about right.  It's not a constant second tri thing, but there are definitely days!  Of course the logistic start getting increasingly interesting, but a good collection of pillows can solve most problems.

What ends next week?  Your second trimester?

Trying different positions can help with the big belly logistics.  As my big belly got bigger, my husband worried more about possibly hurting the baby, though.

My brother and sister-in-law could not do anything after she was four or five months because she started dilating then and they really would have hurt the baby.

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2007, 01:12:21 PM »

What ends next week?  Your second trimester?

Trying different positions can help with the big belly logistics.  As my big belly got bigger, my husband worried more about possibly hurting the baby, though.

My brother and sister-in-law could not do anything after she was four or five months because she started dilating then and they really would have hurt the baby.

Yes, I'll be 26 weeks on Friday.  Well, I guess that makes it 2 weeks until the second tri ends, hmm?  Depends on how you count.   

I am "high risk", but not for pre-term labor, so no restrictions on the sex yet.   :eyebrows:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2007, 01:13:25 PM »
Yes, I'll be 26 weeks on Friday.  Well, I guess that makes it 2 weeks until the second tri ends, hmm?  Depends on how you count.   

I am "high risk", but not for pre-term labor, so no restrictions on the McJ yet.   :eyebrows:

Why are you high risk?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2007, 06:07:05 PM »
new question:

would your husband be jealous if some of the men talked dirty to you here?

would you be jealous if some of the ladies flirted with him on this website?

:lol:  Not at all.  At the risk of opening myself up to flaming-- monogamy isn't high on our list of priorities for our relationship. 

Polyamorous or open?

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2007, 08:51:03 PM »

I am "high risk", but not for pre-term labor, so no restrictions on the McJ yet.   :eyebrows:

Why are you high risk?

I've had "early onset" pre-eclampsia twice (early onset being before 34 weeks), and they think this is due to a couple blood clotting disorders I just found out I have during this pregnancy.  Got me shooting up with anti-coagulants every day.  Fun fun. 

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2007, 08:53:30 PM »
new question:

would your husband be jealous if some of the men talked dirty to you here?

would you be jealous if some of the ladies flirted with him on this website?

:lol:  Not at all.  At the risk of opening myself up to flaming-- monogamy isn't high on our list of priorities for our relationship. 

Polyamorous or open?

Yes.  lol   Polyamorous in theory, but thus far in practice it's pretty much just been open.  Take 2 socially awkward people in a conservative area of the country and you end up with not a whole lot of prospects, ya know?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2007, 09:13:49 PM »

Yes.  lol   Polyamorous in theory, but thus far in practice it's pretty much just been open.  Take 2 socially awkward people in a conservative area of the country and you end up with not a whole lot of prospects, ya know?

Yes, my wife and I were searching for a long time,
and just couldn't find something that would last.

So, are you looking at a pairing of couples,
or something else?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2007, 07:29:02 AM »

Why are you high risk?

I've had "early onset" pre-eclampsia twice (early onset being before 34 weeks), and they think this is due to a couple blood clotting disorders I just found out I have during this pregnancy.  Got me shooting up with anti-coagulants every day.  Fun fun. 

You have my sympathy I had to inject myself with heparin twice a day throughout all 3 of my pregnancies (although thankfully only for the last 6 weeks and 6 weeks after labour) it wasn't nice.   Do they have you going in for regular blood tests?

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2007, 08:27:38 AM »

Why are you high risk?

You have my sympathy I had to inject myself with heparin twice a day throughout all 3 of my pregnancies (although thankfully only for the last 6 weeks and 6 weeks after labour) it wasn't nice.   Do they have you going in for regular blood tests?

Youch, all 3 pregnancies?  You're braver than I am! This is our last baby, partially because I'm having such a hard time (mentally) with the injections.   And I won't have to start the twice a day until 4 weeks before my due date and they promised me pills instead of shots for the 6 weeks after!   I'm doing a CBC at pretty much every doctor's visit right now, so about every 4 weeks, give or take.   So far, so good.