Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Walkie calls out McFuck’s Paranoia Yeah!

<< < (2/10) > >>

Walkie:

--- Quote from: McFuck_Yeah! on August 02, 2007, 11:30:45 AM ---i also forgot to mention that i couldn't be arsed reading all that....i skimmed.  but still, my mind was elsewhere.  i was thinking the entire time, "i wonder if she'd give me a lapdance."  :laugh:

--- End quote ---
:clap: Ahh. That's more like the McFuck we all know and....erm...
The short answer is No, but if that means we're still on friendly terms, then ummm, thanks

(Heck did i just thank McFuck for one of his insanely sexist propositions ? Holy shit. Get me outta here))

McGiver:

--- Quote ---Maybe you feel gulty, or anxious, or something. . If you do, and if you want to offload, i'm willing to make myself available. But let me say plainly: I don't bear any grudgeson that account ; and if anybody else bears a grudge, they haven't mentioned it to me. Has that gone in?
--- End quote ---

nope.  no guilt.

McGiver:

--- Quote ---the above tirade was my long-wibnded way of saying that i don't actually have a ptroblem with you.  But maybe you couldn't be arsed to read it. Or it's too subtle. Or summat. My only half-way problem is that you keep on thinking that i have a problem.
--- End quote ---
actually i am flattered each time my name is tossed around out of the blue.  gives me a heightened sense of importance.   even bad publicity is good publicity and all that.

McGiver:

--- Quote ---Srtiill , I'm glad you mentioned neuronman. 'cause the neuroman debate was exactly what i had in mind when i said i thought that we'd agreed to disagree. I don't actually thnk that you should or could have done more to "help". I think you tried too hard, in a sense, and just leaving it alone was the best policy. I was frustrated becuse we had such different ideas about what the basic problem was, and neither could talk the other round, that's all.  But i don't want to go through all that again, especially not in public. But i noticed your speculatuion that the Vivi/Pyraxis call-out had something to do with neuroman, so. naturally  I wondered if he's playing on your mind, still.
--- End quote ---
not really playing on my mind.  i'd say, "no."
i was just curious as to why he finally added a link to intensity on the neurolands.  and the write up makes it seem like it was his idea....i know we came from the neurolands, and the neurolands came from me.

McGiver:
i am glad to hear that we remain on friendly terms.

why won't you give me that lapdance?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version