Amusement
5 (45.5%)
Love
0 (0%)
Dislike
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 02, 2006, 10:12:12 PM

Author Topic: Word association poll.  (Read 1709 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Word association poll.
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 09:31:40 AM »
Venus Trine Moon exact at 06:23 
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2006, 09:32:56 AM »
where's your moon?  as in what sign?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2006, 09:41:03 AM »

Search in www.astro.com

Horoscope for:   Robert   Add a New Person
Edit Data for 'Robert ' 

Extended Day Choice  /   yesterday tomorrow 

Personal Daily Horoscope of Tuesday, 30 May 2006
for Robert, born 17 July 1969

?Astrodienst AG     

Indirect support 
This is an excellent time for all matters concerned with your domestic, personal and emotional life. Relationships work out far better than on other days, because you are imbued with a strong desire to be warm and friendly to everyone you meet. Others can sense the sincerity of your feelings and will respond in kind. Relations with women should be especially favorable during this time. Sexual relationships are strongly supported by this influence, not by directly increasing the sex drive, but by indirectly increasing the strength of love within the relationship. The emotions are quiet, not turbulent, and this is a good time for you and a loved one to be alone together quietly. This is also a good time to look about for ways to beautify and decorate your home. 

this is all i got.  i dont want to buy a subscription
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 10:20:22 AM »
go to "personal portrait".  it'll give you shit loads.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 12:51:37 PM »
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo

You were born with the Sun in Cancer and the Moon in Virgo. Internally, you are somewhat timid, reserved, and mistrustful. In fact, at times you may become overly cautious. However, you are naturally receptive and instinctive. Your individuality is fanciful and imaginative. You are very influenced by physical surroundings. Externally you are not much different, except that others view you as a person who is exacting about detail You criticize a great deal, and it is almost an art for you. However, there is no malicious motivation; rather, you want to show your abilities as an analyzer of mankind. You are quite easy-going, but perhaps somewhat irresolute You are basically humanistic and do not like violence.

Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in the First House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Scorpio was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Mars is located in the first house.

Your life will be marked by your shrewd, secretive, obstinate, clever, and reserved disposition. You remain an enigma: with these traits, your life events could be either very tragic or very fortunate. To which category of Scorpio do you belong? There are two types, the extremely emotional, attracted by those pathological aspects of biological relationship, or the highly mystical, concerned with spirituality.

You are a person of extremes, very sensitive and desirous of attachment. There is some attraction to the occult or to psychic phenomena. You are active in the sense that there is a psychological struggle going on inside you between the positive and negative poles-those of affirming and satisfying or rejecting and repressing. You are very intense in your feelings and remain passionately attached to the person you love. Similarly, when you dislike someone you are very fixed in that feeling. However, there is room for optimism in that: whatever type of Scorpio you may happen to be, there exists a desire deep in your inner self for psychic regeneration.

At some point in your life, after the occurrence of a major dramatic event that will affect you deeply, the goal and entire expression of your ego may alter entirely. The intensity and profundity of your passion, however, will always be constant. You have a tendency to go into the shadows and secretly plan the course of action you will take, reluctant to let others know the exact nature of your mood or feelings. In your sexual affairs you are full of passion and strong attachment.

Exert more control over your passions; don't be so resentful of others. Use your strong will and character for favorable and beneficial things.

You have a strong inclination to be involved in medicine, perhaps even surgery. You are attracted by research and investigation in general.

You have an ambitious nature and are always eager for pursuit, whether for constructive or destructive goals. You can be tricky and cunning, passionate, inventive, clever, resentful and astute.

Your disposition is a little deceitful and quarrelsome.

On the positive side, there is a pronounced liability for intellectual research and to conduct yourself effectively in positions of authority.

Saturn in the Seventh House

Saturn was found in seventh house at the time of birth. In your dealings with others, you are going to present a very cautious personality and you will work slowly towards the achievement of security. The environment will be a very restricting factor in your life; the same limitations that hinder your relationships with others will emerge in a narrowness of reception to your ideas and emotions. This indicates that the key to more spiritual and material development lies in your response to the several tests destined for you which consist of patiently enduring difficulties through human relationships.

You should remember that Saturn does not lend a propensity to be demonstrative in an emotional sense. It does, in those individuals with whom you will start a lifelong relationship, give a sense of duty and stability of emotions. Yet you are going to experience some sorrow throughout your life in a relationship. This is mostly going to consist of the several limitations that this state is imposing upon your personal freedom.

The key to a better integration of your existence lies in the ability to view these obstacles and binds with philosophical resignation.

Saturn Opposition Ascendant

Saturn opposition the Ascendant shows that you are defensive in your associations.

You tend to be so preoccupied with your own affairs that you cannot be too concerned with anyone else's. But at the same time you accuse people of being indifferent to you. The truth is, you are so reserved about projecting yourself into their lives that you give the impression you think yourself better than they are. So they keep their distance and are not likely to warm up to you. Although you have a mind of your own, you are never sure you can exploit your ideas and get a favorable response, which you desperately need.

Because you are more competent than most of your competitors, you will never take on a task you can not handle. Until you try, of course, you will not know this. You secretly fear responsibility, but you are more than able to perform your duties and fulfill your obligations, both to yourself and to others.

Venus in the Eighth House

Venus was found in your eighth house at the time of birth. This is a favorable position regarding the possibilities of financial gain through businesses owned by your partner or by associates.

Psychologically, you are going to find many harmonious conditions in your sexual relationships.

If your inner growth is such that your vital energies are oriented toward spiritual rather than material pleasures, then you will arrive at gratification and happiness through inquiry into the mysteries of life and death.

You should have some excellent opportunities for progress in your financial and social condition during your middle age or when you finally stabilize your life through marriage or any other type of close relationship.

Sun in the Ninth House

The Sun was found in the ninth house at the time of birth. This is an indication that your real self possesses an attraction to higher levels of thought. Additionally, this indicates that the most important realizations may come through the process of pure reasoning.

You will tend to grow through the workings of your higher mind where you may find, after much striving, the creative principle and the power of self-expression.

You possess a rather austere mind which is fearless, self-confident and keenly analytical.

Regarding life events, you will be inclined to obtain success in subjects connected with law, religion, and possibly foreign lands.

Moon in the Tenth House

The Moon was found in the tenth house at the time of birth. Among other things, this is an indication of your ability to adjust to varying conditions. Whatever your temperamental qualities may be, destiny will place you in situations where you will have dealings with the public.

Some public note could eventually come your way. Yet you should remember that the Moon successes are rather ethereal and do not maintain a permanent state.

Imagination, a tenacious disposition and ability to relate to the public are among your attributes. Outwardly, you will appear as one who reacts to emotions rather than to reason, yet you attempt a logical rationalization of your impulsive notions. You will better develop your potentialities in any professional circle where your natural inclinations can be reasonably manifested.

don't know what it all means though
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 01:10:23 PM »
I thought I'd have a peek myself...

::) Blimey. That was fucking spooky.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2006, 02:34:18 PM »
good, innit?  ;)

try the interactive ones - for relationships, they are fucking outrageous (and terribly good fun).   :D

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2006, 05:20:42 PM »
good, innit?? ;)

try the interactive ones - for relationships, they are fucking outrageous (and terribly good fun).? ?:D

Damnit, you have to know the frigging TIME the partner was born.  I can only remember when I was bron because of the cool math and code stuff about my date and time.

I don't believe in this crap, mind you, but I find it amusing anyway.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2006, 06:20:54 PM »
I put "indifference".  As for astrology, I'm also indifferent, birthdate Sept. 13, 1955 at 5:10pm, Fitchburg, Massachusetts.  If anybody wants to play with that, be my pest.  I think it's Sun=Virgo, Moon=Leo and rising sign either Taurus or Aries.  The only thing I find interesting is that myself, my female and male progenitor were all born on the 13th of their respective months.  My sister was born March 6th, 1952.....so 6+5+2=13.  And the number of letters of my first and middle names = 13.  So I've adopted 13 as my lucky number. 8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2006, 10:00:26 PM »
hey if enough people find this crap amusing/interesting we can let Lucifer start a thread for people to submit their dailys.

if it becomes popular enough then we can start a forum for it.

i'd be curious to see how peoples dailys correspond with their actual day.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2006, 11:07:55 PM »
"let" me?

* Lucifer raises An Eyebrow...

:P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 11:18:52 PM »
"Do" you!
"Will" you!

better?
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 11:31:18 PM »
marginally.

doesn't actually make syntactic sense anymore, but hey - that's not so terribly unusual on the board, eh?  :P

Offline Sanityisoverrated

• Frequent Poster
  • Sleepy type guy
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2006, 11:54:46 PM »
Ooh, according to my horoscope, I "could develop some clairvoyant abilities."
That sounds fun. How do I do that?  :laugh:
'When the world is run according to my standards, everyone will be a happier person and the general standard of health will exceed the average' - Charlie Chaplin

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 05:22:38 PM »
Here's most of my horoscope.  Much of it is like me, but some of it is not:

Sun in Virgo, Moon in Aquarius

You were born with the Sun in Virgo and the Moon in Aquarius. You possess a genuine interest in humanity, and you have an affinity for the sciences and other subjects of importance for mankind. You are capable of carrying on independent research, and your natural curiosity can lead to original discovery. You are a bit of a paradox, for though essentially very communicative, you dislike being too close to others.

While your love of freedom makes you a crusader for universal rights and brotherhood, you approach romantic love rather cautiously. You are faithful, but all the while remain detached. The key to a more harmonious self lies in checking your critical bite. Allow your love and concern for humanity to show through.

Ascendant in Taurus, Venus in the Third House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Taurus was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Venus is located in the third house.

Taurus is the second sign of the zodiacal belt and within its rulership there are determination, common sense, possessiveness, and a tendency to seek material wealth.

You appear as a solid, secure, even slow person, fond of moving along tangible lines, disliking abstract speculation.

You are loyal and steadfast in your affections. Your overall attitude is amiable, exhibiting much patience in dealings with other people. You are a sensuous person who likes to indulge in healthful but always pleasurable activities. In spite of this, however, you have a tremendous capacity for exercising both will-power and physical strength. A major difficulty you encounter in life is due to your inflexibility; once you have made up your mind, you are closed to all other suggestion or opinion.

The intellectual aspect of Taurus is now emphasized as well as the possibilities of more unexpected change in life. There is strong propensity to think and work in art. Your life will be enhanced by travel.

Your emotional disposition is compassionate, alert, and creative. You will find yourself involved in many pursuits during the course of your life from which you will gain self- satisfaction and fulfillment.

Venus in the Third House

Venus was in the third house of your horoscope at the time of birth. You are keenly interested in the creative arts, and your thoughts and words are surrounded by a halo of beauty, taste, and proportion. Your mind actually feels the emotions connected with nature and the higher aspects of things human. Venus here augurs pleasant and kind relations with members of your family; the disposition of your intellect is congenial, youthful, and attractive.

The keys to a better integration of both your mental and emotional functions consist of deepening your personal relationships and of turning the mind inward so that you may be able to know the world better by means of true self-knowledge.

Sun in the Fourth House

The Sun appears in the fourth house at the time of your birth. This is an indication that parental name, family affairs and other domestic matters are of the utmost importance in your life.

Sun brings honor, pride, and fame to anything under its influence, and it is indicated that the problem of these influences here is that proper success for you cannot materialize until you are well past your mature years. There appears to exist a very strong attachment to one of your parents.

You believe in being the "ruler" in your home, and the sense of privacy is extensively developed in your nature.

As life passes you will experience illuminating insights connecting your individuality with certain racial and family elements. Study them. You will then perhaps discover the nature of the spiritual mission which destiny requires of you.

Moon in the Ninth House

The Moon was found in the ninth house at the time of birth. Your higher mind has the potential to expertly reflect the teachings of elevated knowledge that you may receive throughout your life. You will have an ability to quickly adjust to varying conditions.

You are endowed with a clever and resourceful imagination, and a mind which is receptive to ideals, higher thoughts, and perhaps even metaphysical matters.

Throughout life you are going to solve many critical situations by your ingenious and highly inventive mind which has an abundance of new and humane plans and ideas.