Educational

Author Topic: has anyone been sprayed in the face  (Read 627 times)

richard

has anyone been sprayed in the face
« on: July 26, 2007, 05:52:52 PM »
with mase or police grade pepper spray? i never have but once in highschool some clown busted one at the end of the stairs and it was like a 4 story building so it infected all floors. of course the SpEcIaL classes are all on the bottom so it basically felt like we were inhaling glass. it totally sucked.  :P

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: has anyone been sprayed in the face
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »
I never have. 

richard

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 06:17:15 PM »
even being in the vacinaty of some peppers spray is bad enough/ you'll feel it likes its motherfucking 1996 :agreed:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 06:25:12 PM »
Richard, may I ask why you started this thread. You arent planning to buy some of this stuff are you?

richard

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 06:29:04 PM »
no, just curious that all. plus i have these two guns right here son makes *master p* noise,  ;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 06:29:15 PM »
Although I don't wish to lower the tone of this thread I have to say going by the title (and the picture you posted the other day) I wasn't expecting it to be about pepper spray.  :laugh:

richard

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 06:31:03 PM »
well yes, obviously i have no embaress or shame button :laugh:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 06:31:17 PM »
no, just curious that all. plus i have these two guns right here son makes *master p* noise,  ;)
Oh right, there are a lot more fun ways of getting at people than pepper spray. Probably more legal that pepper spray as well.
Why do you have guns anyway, i see little need?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 06:37:33 PM »
i have been sprayed in the face with spurts of vaginal discharges several times.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 06:47:45 PM »
I've been maced twice in bar fights, but one of those times happened as I was helping a bouncer who was getting fucked up. Stupid cops just hit everybody, even the poor bouncer who was down. Also got hit, accidentally by a girlfriend. She was showing off with her "new toy" as I was driving along and bragging about how I didn't have to worry about her dropping a bank deposit at night when I was out of town. It supposedly was still sealed. She hit me right in my right eye with it and I managed to turn my head and got it in my ear. The earful  was way worse than the eye hit.

I don't really think it's that bad, though. I've had worse things hit me. In fact, I fell down a hill and rolled through chest high stinging nettles in Georgia one time. That was a much more severe skin irritant than the three mace hits combined. Nettles burn like hellfire.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 06:53:49 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 06:48:44 PM »
i have been sprayed in the face with spurts of vaginal discharges several times.

Several times? Lucky dog!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 06:53:21 PM »

Several times? Lucky dog!
i eat well!  8)
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 06:58:17 PM »
I've been maced twice in bar fights, but one of those times happened as I was helping a bouncer who was getting fucked up. Stupid cops just hit everybody, even the poor bouncer who was down. Also got hit, accidentally by a girlfriend. She was showing off with her "new toy" as I was driving along and bragging about how I didn't have to worry about her dropping a bank deposit at night when I was out of town. It supposedly was still sealed. She hit me right in my right eye with it and I managed to turn my head and got it in my ear. The earful  was way worse than the eye hit.

I don't really think it's that bad, though. I've had worse things hit me. In fact, I fell down a hill and rolled through chest high stinging nettles in Georgia one time. That was a much more severe skin irritant than the three mace hits combined. Nettles burn like hellfire.

I have been stung by stinging nettles before and they do hurt a lot.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 07:00:30 PM »

Doc leaves normally fix them though. Or hypnosis if you are so inclined.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 07:17:43 PM »

They are actually dangerous if you have an allergic reaction. It's really the only plant that gets to me.