Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36493 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1245 on: November 11, 2006, 10:15:57 PM »
 ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1246 on: November 11, 2006, 10:16:56 PM »
;D

c'mon, berate us, hurt us, make us beg you to stop.  :evillaugh:
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #1247 on: November 11, 2006, 10:19:43 PM »
;D

c'mon, berate us, hurt us, make us beg you to stop.  :evillaugh:

If she's as talented as she claims, I might beg for more!  :eyebrows:

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1248 on: November 11, 2006, 10:24:11 PM »
McJ dont make me bring out the clowns. ;)

Scrapheap, you cant beg for more when you've had an "accidental" death or suffered a heart attack, especially when im not one for attending seances. ;)

Note in relation to the edit, i decided one clown wasnt enough. :evillaugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #1249 on: November 11, 2006, 10:30:39 PM »

Scrapheap, you cant beg for more when you've had an "accidental" death or suffered a heart attack, especially when im not one for attending seances. ;)

I would'nt assume that if I were you. I can dish it out too. If we were ever stranded on an island together, we would have some brutal "Cobra vs Mongoose" sex. One of us would end up dead, but Ooooh the thrill of victory!!  >:D :evillaugh: :vader:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1250 on: November 11, 2006, 10:48:52 PM »
Come on Scr'eap ... she would be just starting to torture you, when you start begging to be chained to the wall of her chambers.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1251 on: November 12, 2006, 10:52:01 AM »
Ok then "immature ones" that better?  ;D

Ach its irrelevant Scrapheap remember, women mature faster than men, so you being male, your bound to be more child-like than moi, with my gift of being the superior more mature sex and all that. ;)

Your superiority complex knows no boundaties!!  ;) :laugh:

Superiority complex = inferiority complex.

Yes.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1252 on: November 12, 2006, 11:29:14 AM »
When are you going to show us your new photos, HG?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1253 on: November 12, 2006, 11:45:54 AM »
Clarify who the superiority complex = inferiority complex comment was indicated for, since i know with you knowing me rather well it cant be aimed at me lol  >:D or did you just mean in general peegai peegai peegai. :green:

My new photos, i will upload some and email you them or send them to you on msn, if you are wanting to see them.

Im just reading over an email from a friend at the moment who is ecstatic telling me her news, she met her hero Stephen King and she thinks the crystal "charm" pendant necklace i sent her has brought her luck since she got it. Im very happy for her, she went through a major shit time for the last 25yrs plus and thought about giving up a few times, so the good luck wherever it came from is well earned and deserved.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1254 on: November 12, 2006, 11:49:15 AM »
Clarify who the superiority complex = inferiority complex comment was indicated for, since i know with you knowing me rather well it cant be aimed at me lol  >:D or did you just mean in general peegai peegai peegai. :green:

People in general.

My new photos, i will upload some and email you them or send them to you on msn, if you are wanting to see them.

Im just reading over an email from a friend at the moment who is ecstatic telling me her news, she met her hero Stephen King and she thinks the crystal "charm" pendant necklace i sent her has brought her luck since she got it. Im very happy for her, she went through a major shit time for the last 25yrs plus and thought about giving up a few times, so the good luck wherever it came from is well earned and deserved.

That was nice of you, HG.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1255 on: November 12, 2006, 12:33:02 PM »
Nice of me? it was nothing, she is a friend.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1256 on: November 12, 2006, 12:35:38 PM »
Nice of me? it was nothing, she is a friend.

I just like your quality of caring about people.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1257 on: November 12, 2006, 08:06:11 PM »
Those who deserve it, decent people, loved ones, friends, those im close to/those who feel close to me/or rely on me etc, the chosen ones and so on. :eyebrows: As far as the arseholes and the like go, well i would have no problem opening the doors to the furnace of hell and pushing them in one by one and id still get a good nights sleep. ;) :green:

But thank you nevertheless Peegai

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #1258 on: November 14, 2006, 05:05:58 PM »
Those who deserve it, decent people, loved ones, friends, those im close to/those who feel close to me/or rely on me etc, the chosen ones and so on. :eyebrows: As far as the arseholes and the like go, well i would have no problem opening the doors to the furnace of hell and pushing them in one by one and id still get a good nights sleep. ;) :green:

But thank you nevertheless Peegai

am I chosen ? or an arsehole then ?

WARNING YOUR KARMA MAY BE AFFECTED BY THE ANSWER :P

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1259 on: November 14, 2006, 07:22:56 PM »
Well so far your still on my msn messenger contact list and unblocked. ;)