Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36491 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #900 on: September 11, 2006, 06:15:42 PM »
At least people can move on with honesty rather than never growing and staying delusional.
Very true.

Well ive had some stuff going on today but im doing fine thanks for asking.
How about yourself?

Have had a bit of a 'blah' few days but other than that I'm doing fine.  :)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #901 on: September 11, 2006, 06:17:35 PM »
You need to talk about the "blah" days?

Good your fine otherwise though. :)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #902 on: September 11, 2006, 06:23:53 PM »
You need to talk about the "blah" days?

Good your fine otherwise though. :)

I think it was just things building up on me (school holidays, etc) and I've had flu this weekend- I think its made my pmdd symptoms worse this month (but I've been doing really well with that so I'm hopeful it isn't going to get as bad as it did).  Thanks for the offer  :)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #903 on: September 11, 2006, 06:35:07 PM »
Hope your PMDD isnt aggravated too much by you feeling a bit stressed out, do you find it eases once you actually start your period (presuming we are refferring to the same thing!) sorry if that seems too much of a personal question. Eitherway i hope it isnt too bad and your feeling ok and things are manageable etc.

Also no probs.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #904 on: September 11, 2006, 06:39:37 PM »
Mcjagger, being a seemingly smart man you can probably use your initiative and tell for yourself that Kenny and I certainly are not clones of Omega and RobertN, for a start we are prettier  and BOTH individuals who have our own minds, and arent afraid to use them/speak them even if we sometimes do have opposing views and clash with each other, we also certainly dont go on crusades or bitch/backstab behind backs or result to trying to use underhand bullshit. Our very long close and open friendship also wasnt initiated or kept alive via manipulation, using one party or false pretense either. We are two open genuine individuals who have a genuine friendship, there are no secrets and there is certainly no cotton wool wrapped around anyones eyes in ours either. So you can put that in your pipe and smoke it before relaying it back to anyone you may choose to. 

Id rather be known as that Hypnotica woman whos supposedly a lesbo gf of Lucifer and sits up on her tree waiting to pounce (for being honest and not being a backstabber), rather than being one of those three pathetic bitter snide twats that like to bitch behind backs and the like. :laugh:

Theres alot to be said for abortion, i wonder if their mothers would still have chosen to have them if theyd had a crystal ball that enabled them to look into the future and see what type of individuals their offspring would be.

Yes im evil,  :-*

i think that we are having a new administration vote come october first.
your honesty will land my top vote, if you so choose to run.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #905 on: September 11, 2006, 06:41:52 PM »
Hope your PMDD isnt aggravated too much by you feeling a bit stressed out, do you find it eases once you actually start your period (presuming we are refferring to the same thing!) sorry if that seems too much of a personal question. Eitherway hope it isnt too bad and your feeling ok, things are manageable.

Also no probs.

When it was at its worst I was depressed for almost 3 weeks out of every 4( I didn't feel better until a few days after my period), but I've been pretty much on top of it for the past 6 months or so.  I occasionally have a couple of days when I'm severely depressed, but luckily these times are becoming rarer.  I've not gotten to that bad this time though- just had a few days with difficulty sleeping and feeling 'blah'.

Don't worry about a question being too personal- most aren't and if one is I don't take offence.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #906 on: September 11, 2006, 06:43:28 PM »

i think that we are having a new administration vote come october first.
your honesty will land my top vote, if you so choose to run.

I didn't think anything had been decided about that- or are the current admins keeping things close to their chests ???

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #907 on: September 11, 2006, 06:46:48 PM »
it doesn't matter whats been decided.
we had the election with the knowledge that the terms were to be for three months.

if the people want to lengthen that time (say six months) then it would be prudent to discuss it before the next election, at the beginning of october.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #908 on: September 11, 2006, 06:48:52 PM »
we had the election with the knowledge that the terms were to be for three months.

if the people want to lengthen that time (say six months) then it would be prudent to discuss it before the next election, at the beginning of october.

I didn't realise it had been 3 months already- it only seems like a few weeks.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #909 on: September 11, 2006, 06:52:31 PM »

time flys...
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #910 on: September 11, 2006, 06:54:43 PM »

time flys...

yep  :)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #911 on: September 11, 2006, 07:18:23 PM »
To be quite frank Mcjagger even if there was a vote and people wanted me to put myself forward, i honestly think aslong as someone like Omega is an admin i wouldnt want to be associated with being one on a site with someone like her in a similar role as it pretty much doesnt say much for the standard of things (even though i was told in private bits and bobs by someone that she only got admin because shed been around so long and done so much for the site at the start), but basically it would be contradictary of my views etc to do so (knowing what shes like) and i wouldnt be interested simply for that fact, people like her being an admin on a site like this is exactly why someone like myself should refuse to be and stick to what theyre doing best, being honest, upfront with a no bullshit attitude weither that pisses people off or not. I wouldnt compromise myself or lower my standards by being in a similar position to someone like her id find it extremely insulting. Nuff said. :P

Im not judging others for being admins, i think people like Callaway and Kevv (as mediator) are great and its good they are in those roles. For me its from my personal standards point of view so i hope noone else takes that personally. 8)

Purposeful, sorry to hear things were that bad it is indeed shitty, its great youve finally managed to get some control over it and have made an improvement with things getting a bit better. Yeah prob just you being stressed out with the holidays, and feeling pap due to the flus just messed things about a bit, heres hoping you stay on form and if you have any of your symptoms they arent too bad. Silly question but have you tried valerium or anything for the sleep issue?

Ok i will keep that in mind about the private questions. :angel:

I really need to stop being so publically nicey and save it for the PMs again, im gonna ruin my rep at aspietrash etc ;)

« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 07:20:06 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #912 on: September 11, 2006, 07:24:26 PM »
I have to wonder why she would want to be an admin here anymore since she seems to despise what the site stands for and has such little respect for the majority of its members.  The site hasn't changed so maybe the members deserve admins who are all on the same page and who will all defend what Intensity is really about?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #913 on: September 11, 2006, 07:27:26 PM »
Exactly.
+1 for purposeful.

ozymandias

« Reply #914 on: September 11, 2006, 07:44:35 PM »
ditto