Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36509 times)

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #855 on: September 08, 2006, 07:34:02 PM »
Spot on! :D

Well, of one thing I'm sure, the daughter and the mum were killed along with the policewoman...perhaps! ;)
Created by humans...powered by METAL!!!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #856 on: September 08, 2006, 09:38:01 PM »
lol

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #857 on: September 08, 2006, 10:53:38 PM »
hey, i'm a lesbian also!

want to go shopping sometime?
we can buy lesbian stuff.
Misunderstood.

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #858 on: September 09, 2006, 07:47:43 AM »
Andriea, as I was making my way home from Somerfield this afternoon I could see ahead of me standing by the pub at the bottom of my scheme, 5 obviously drunken neds in their teens. I instantly thought "woopee, here we go". I got closer and they split into two, three walking ahead of me up the hill but two stayed where they were.

I could tell, by doing a few simple mathematics, which took wind speed, hill steepness, inebriation factor and my sober state of mind into consideration, that I would easily catch up with them.

I expected the usual derogatory remarks about my dress sense or my shit hair as I got closer and especially as one turned round and started talking to me. He asked me if I drove an automobile (apparently he wanted to go to Kilmarnock then on to Irvine) and made a steering gesture with his hands. I then thought "hurrah, thanks for drawing your other friends attention to me as well!".

How shocked would you be if I told that they were surprisingly friendly towards me and never said a word out of place?

« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 07:49:22 AM by Jizz »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #859 on: September 09, 2006, 12:33:40 PM »
Oh Mcjagger the special word "shopping", im afraid i will be too busy blowing smoke up Lucifers arse ;)

Kenny its times like that you wished youd just left black and decker with a super powered nail gun. ;D

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #860 on: September 09, 2006, 01:02:33 PM »
Oh Mcjagger the special word "shopping", im afraid i will be too busy blowing smoke up Lucifers arse ;)

yeah, mcj.

whatever that means, HG.  but i trust you, m'darl, so anything you say, obviously.  are we lesbians now, then?  i think I Should Be Told.

:-*

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #861 on: September 09, 2006, 01:44:46 PM »
Well Lucifer, i think it seems so, after all anything the likes of Romega says (i say Romega since lets face it Robert is just a spare part of Omega) must be gospel and its only fair to honour that. :laugh:

http://www.stimmy.net/aspietrash/viewtopic.php?t=62&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You wanna sit up on my tree with me Lucifer? could make for an interesting evening for a couple of sly dykes like ourselves  :-* ;)

Kenny how are you feeling after your run in with the neds? stopped blowing into a paper bag yet?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #862 on: September 09, 2006, 01:51:57 PM »
+1 for not being a closet bitch. >:D

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #863 on: September 09, 2006, 01:53:45 PM »
Yeah yeah serious discussion and all that but umm, so when are you and Lucifer going to "get it on" so to speak? :P

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #864 on: September 09, 2006, 01:56:53 PM »
Well Lucifer, i think it seems so, after all anything the likes of Romega says (i say Romega since lets face it Robert is just a spare part of Omega) must be gospel and its only fair to honour that. :laugh:

http://www.stimmy.net/aspietrash/viewtopic.php?t=62&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You wanna sit up on my tree with me Lucifer? could make for an interesting evening for a couple of sly dykes like ourselves  :-* ;)

my word - i am a nasty piece of work, aren't i?  oh no, hang on - i'm also completely enigmatic and indecipherable.  blimey: i'm starting to sound so interesting, i even fancy myself.

i've never climbed a tree, so that could be interesting.  oh, don't get me wrong - i've had a lesbian relationship before, but never climbed a tree (i wasn't being euphemistic)

oh, and +1 for being my new girlfriend.   ;D

Yeah yeah serious discussion and all that but umm, so when are you and Lucifer going to "get it on" so to speak? :P

when you stop showing any interest, of course, sweetle.  :P   :laugh:

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #865 on: September 09, 2006, 01:59:06 PM »
T'was a joke of course. HG will probably gently place my manly bits inside a thing with a fast moving blade now ;)

As for the neds. I was totally shocked that they were so damn fucking civil!!! I almost had a go at them because of it! lol :D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 02:01:04 PM by Jizz »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #866 on: September 09, 2006, 02:00:38 PM »
nah - don't wory, hen, i'll keep her occupied, so you should be safe.

and then you'll owe me MASSES of something or other, the exact nature of which i shall decide upon at my leisure.

i like this game!  ;D

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #867 on: September 09, 2006, 02:06:14 PM »
I can only supply copious amounts of silly nonsense I'm afraid. Any of the touchy feely nice stuff, cancelling one option, I save for myself...I'm HAWT!

*sizzles after licking his pinky and touching himself*

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #868 on: September 09, 2006, 02:21:26 PM »
Purposeful theres no bloody room in my wardrobe due to all the clothes even if i had been the kind of person to hide in the closet ;)

Nah i honestly dont have time for backbiting, two-faced nonsense, hiding my opinions, who i am etc, if ive got something to say i will say it, i dont need to ask for the topic to be moved to a members only area to bitch behind backs even further or be underhand like some. Im a girl with standards and a straight up attitude.

Lucifer, oh your a nasty peice of work too? GOSH SNAP!! WE HAVE SOOO MUCH IN COMMON NO WONDER WE ARE GIRLFRIENDS ;) well this is intensity, i mean we are all meant to be narcissistic nasty sods anyways, so fancying yourself isnt anything out of the ordinary, its only natural. ;D

Youve never climbed a tree? i could share an experience but i might get called a bitch :laugh:

Jizz i wouldnt use the blender or jigsaw power tool on you, your my friend, id just smack you in the gob and tell you to get a grip of something not attached to you.

and then you'll owe me MASSES of something or other, the exact nature of which i shall decide upon at my leisure.
Good plan Lucifer >:D

Jizz your wearing the special hat arent you ;)

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #869 on: September 09, 2006, 02:56:01 PM »
Not quite yet no. The special hat comes out when I've had a little too much whiskey and then I start feeling a little frisky, and that's when the cam goes on.

And that's when I start doing things......with the hat on......it gets quite racey at times too.

I even sweat and my face strains.