Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36668 times)

Hibakusha

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #330 on: June 28, 2006, 11:46:33 AM »
 ;)
Thats it
relationship over
you used that same phase on someone else
I thought we had something special going on here
and now i just feel abused by your omnipotent power

PS - I do not wish - I prey >:D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #331 on: June 28, 2006, 11:47:26 AM »
fear the knee!
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #332 on: June 28, 2006, 11:58:30 AM »
When did you first start using the phrase blanking?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #333 on: June 28, 2006, 12:32:52 PM »
Jizz, you know my opinion of you. :P

Mcjagger i dont smoke marijuana, the only things i hide in my pantie drawer are.......... ;D

Hibakusha, id eat you alive :laugh:.............oh and what Mcjagger says. ;)

Sorceress, its quite a common phrase, especially where i am. The first time i think i used it on this board however was when i explained the fluorescent scenario to eammon in the hypnotica is hot as hell thread, i said how i would just be blanking fluorescent from now on rather than feed his attention seeking, or make replies that could drag him down any further, or make matters worse. As its easier to ignore than too lie and not give honest answers etc. :)

Next......................

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #334 on: June 28, 2006, 12:34:26 PM »
i meant if you were hiding it for a friend? ;D
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #335 on: June 28, 2006, 12:35:26 PM »
The kind of friends i have would rather ask me to hide a bloody severed head rather than marijuana :laugh: ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #336 on: June 28, 2006, 12:36:44 PM »
oh, i see.  what do you hide........
Misunderstood.

Jizz

« Reply #337 on: June 28, 2006, 12:38:40 PM »
...and is it too big to fit in a cup?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #338 on: June 28, 2006, 12:42:08 PM »

Sorceress, its quite a common phrase, especially where i am. The first time i think i used it on this board however was when i explained the fluorescent scenario to eammon in the hypnotica is hot as hell thread, i said how i would just be blanking fluorescent from now on rather than feed his attention seeking, or make replies that could drag him down any further, or make matters worse. As its easier to ignore than too lie and not give honest answers etc. :)

Next......................

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #339 on: June 28, 2006, 12:47:20 PM »
Mcjagger if i told you, it wouldnt be a secret anymore. :angel:

Jizz it depends on the size of the cup. are we talking tiny kids teaparty cups, mugs, or the carnival ones that spins round and round ;)
Im still not telling. ;D

Sorceress, no probs. :)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #340 on: June 28, 2006, 12:48:55 PM »
Mcjagger if i told you, it wouldnt be a secret anymore. :angel:

Jizz it depends on the size of the cup. are we talking tiny kids teaparty cups, mugs, or the carnival ones that spins round and round ;)
Im still not telling. ;D

Sorceress, no probs. :)

Have you ever wished you could have taken another path in life? And if so what would that path be?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #341 on: June 28, 2006, 02:39:41 PM »
have you felt the love?

is it in the air?

whats wrong, are we turning into some sort of hippie commune?

well, you certainly seem to be, sigh.

On a scale of 1 - 2, what is your opinion of me?

1 - I wish you would fucking DIE, I hate you!

or...

2 - I love you so much that I want to live with you forever and have your babies and stuff!

There are no inbetweens by the way.

PMSL!

:D

fucking marvellous.  jizz, i would, ordinarily, say "i think i love you", but i've never been one to jump on a bandwagon... ;)

Jizz

« Reply #342 on: June 28, 2006, 03:11:34 PM »
Hmmm I didn't realise there was a bandwagon.

And Andriea, my sweet apple pie (but not one of those short crusty pastry ones), I think you have me beaten, you SWINE. I should really have put more thought into my question and covered every angle therefore forcing you to assume it was an ordinary tea cup that you'd see in a quaint English village bowling green...or in an episode of Midsomer Murders, with him what played Bergerac :D

Triste

« Reply #343 on: June 28, 2006, 03:43:41 PM »
How did you first find out about AS?
How old were you at the time?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #344 on: June 28, 2006, 04:45:46 PM »
Sorceress have i ever wished id taken another path in life....hmmmmm well in a general sense i know im meant to say id like to have been able to start over without the abusive father, and various horrible things, but it wouldnt be true, sure ive been thru some horrible nasty things, but i learned so much from the bad things that happened, I think id be a crappier version of myself if everything had been easy and nice as pie growing up etc.

Im on the path im on for a reason, and well i trust it and the decisions i make, so i will see where it takes me. :)

Jizz!! what you have only realised. ;)

Triste i cant exactly remember to be honest, however the first time i had met an Aspie who aknowledged the fact and admitted he was an Aspie, was when i first befriended Phil, a few years back.

Next...............