Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 37029 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #540 on: July 23, 2006, 10:49:41 PM »
Pride? More like stupidity. ;D

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #541 on: July 24, 2006, 01:16:22 PM »
i tried to teach him early on.

what i used to do was:

*fall asleep while he was talking
*raise my hand, when he waould say what, i would explain that i had already heard that one before
*avoidance
*rudeness (omg, again!)

and whatever came to mind at the time.

he is just one of those; hey come on over for dinner and i will dominate you with inane conversation for a 1/4 of a day.  i mean i even attempted to bring one of those pin cushions full of sewing needles to one of his occasions.  i thought i would show him that sticking pins in my eyes would probably hurt less than actually conversing (with him) for more than 5 minutes at a time.

i hate talking about the weather.

Did you ever consider just telling him that you have a mental disorder that makes you want to stick an ice-axe through his head every time he opens his mouth, and that incidentally, his daughter loves sticking things in your ass, and that you'd be happy to show him the pictures sometime?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #542 on: July 24, 2006, 03:18:26 PM »
yes, i have told hime in seceral of the most direct ways possible.  i am convinced that his sole purpose in lifr is to drive me bonkers.
once they lock me up and put me in a straight jacket he could die in peace.

HG, you should know my MO well enough to realize that i would have told him straight off.  It just seems to encourage him.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #543 on: July 24, 2006, 03:20:28 PM »
peter said,
his daughter loves sticking things in your ass, and that you'd be happy to show him the pictures sometime?

i would do this but i fear losing the privelage.  it might mortify her enough to make her cease with the pleasure. ::)
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #544 on: July 25, 2006, 08:29:47 AM »
What was or is you favorite television commericial?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

peegai

« Reply #545 on: July 25, 2006, 10:39:02 AM »
You wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #546 on: July 25, 2006, 01:04:27 PM »
If I masturbate with a warm ox liver, does it count as beastiality?  Is it legal?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

peegai

« Reply #547 on: July 25, 2006, 02:16:23 PM »
Do you get orgasms out of dangerous situations?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #548 on: July 31, 2006, 11:46:54 AM »
Hello all, i am back.  ;D

Ok time for replies to the unanswered questions.

HG, you should know my MO well enough to realize that i would have told him straight off.  It just seems to encourage him.
Mcjagger, your not trying hard enough ;)

What was or is you favorite television commericial?
PMS Elle, I dont really like commercials much, but the "change something" advert for the non-diesel engine or whatever its for (some friendly engine that doesnt make noise i know that much) usually grabs my attention because its fairly symmetrical with the graphics, has bright colors and is a bit like an acid trip, Oh and the fact there are crazy white bunnys with little soundproof earphones jumping around and shooting arrows with a bow, it just cracks me up. 8)

You wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?
Peegai, you havent missed out a word that sounds the same as gang but starts with a B instead of a G anywhere have you? ;)

If I masturbate with a warm ox liver, does it count as beastiality?  Is it legal?
Peter, i feel an emoticon is more appropriate ::)

Do you get orgasms out of dangerous situations?
Well Peegai, it depends on your definition of the word dangerous, cant say i got off the last time, but well..........hey, different strokes and all that, maybe the car that nearly ran me over, just wasnt the right shade to turn me on. ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #549 on: August 02, 2006, 01:03:56 PM »
so you think if i want something i should just try harder?
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #550 on: August 02, 2006, 01:12:03 PM »
Do you watch anime?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #551 on: August 02, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »
so you think if i want something i should just try harder?
Mcjagger when it comes to getting rid of someone, then yes, not just because its for a good cause, but also because its fun. ;D

If at first you dont succeed, put your all into it and try again and again, if you still dont get anywhere then just accept your failure or take out a policy which leaves everything to his daughter (your wife) and make sure he accidently walks in front of a lorry ;)

Do you watch anime?
Peegai i must admit i havent really encountered much Anime, even though if im not being compared to Pandora from Kerrang im being compared to some Anime cartoon character with red hair who happens to be a bit nutty. Personally i think it would be better to compare me to  the velociraptor dinosaur from Jurassic Park or something, you know the little dinosaur that looks all cute and does the non-verbal awww look at me im so sweet, look look come touch me go on you know you want to, im adorable, im so sweet, bats its big eyes, makes you go all awww and take a step closer to stroke it and then all of a sudden the little cute dinosaur goes all exorcist like goes GRRRR-HISSSSS and becomes some evil creature that makes you shit your pants because youve realised youve walked into a trap and you know whats about to come then it shoots some acid like substance out its mouth into your face to blind you and toy with you a bit before ripping you limb from limb or something. :D

Men are weirdos and im not 2 dimensional in real life, luckily for others neither am i a dinosaur. :P

« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 06:39:41 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #552 on: August 02, 2006, 06:40:18 PM »
thanks hg, however, for the sake of regular sex, i have concluded, that, i better just allow him to lull me to sleep with a repeat of one of his lame arsed stories...

Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #553 on: August 02, 2006, 06:43:34 PM »
I feel your pain, i had an irritating New Zealander living with us for a week (which was only meant to be 2days max) she left on monday after i made it rather clear her time was up and she wasnt staying for ANOTHER week so she could go sponge off the next poor bastard that had to be greeted with her yawwnnnnnnnnn presence and lack of personality. ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #554 on: August 02, 2006, 06:49:48 PM »
i admire your spunk.

i have, several times in my life, simply told a person they were not cute or funny.  rather, they were annoying and not welcome.
oh the burden of the honest person.  since, i do feel a little bad about it for about a nano-second afterwards.
Misunderstood.