Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36288 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2006, 10:21:45 AM »
What in life makes me happy? Doing things i like, Nature, Wildlife/Animals (because i prefer them to the majority of people). Also Finding out that kids that ive helped in the past, now have a good life, and no longer have the probs or struggles they once did. (its good to see things working out in the end even though there was a very bad start for various kids etc and the odds were against them)
Many different things make me happy regularly tho in different areas, and for even the most silly reasons. :angel:

What is my fave color?......it depends on weither its on clothes, decor or whatever.
But i shall say black for now. 8)
What am i good at? quite a few things.  ;)

Btw fluorescent you can stop sending me private messages about how your not gay, blabla
Since you messaged me out of the blue with that message, i only have one thing to say.
If your not confused about your sexuality why do you feel the need to defend it all the time and PM strangers to keep saying "im not gay".
Oh and also in reply to your "what if i told you im thinking of becoming a male stripper" message you sent afterwards. Id say there are also gay male strippers so why does that make a difference to your sexuality and good for you thats usually what stupid, self obsessed, moronic, individuals, with nothing to offer or no decent goals or other routes available end up doing.

Grow up, stop bloody defending your life choices or your sexuality all the time when you dont need to, its pathetic and makes you look very confused about the things your defending, id also suggest trying to find something a bit more substantial to do with your life, unless you want to get labelled an idiotic, trailer-trash, retard who is as thick as pigshit with nothing more to offer.
Work more on improving your actual "self" rather than your body for a while.

And thats genuine advice, not me being a bitch.
If you cant handle it then boo hoo, go buy some tissues to cry into, i dont do softly softly approaches. Plus you were pretty much asking for a response with your PMs.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 10:29:01 AM »
No SHIT!!!!!! IT morons that make me have to defend it in the first place.? Actually I would rather get an ND'S license(Natropathic Doctor)That or psychologist. Some type of helping career. Sorry people I was just venting.

I am sorry, about the no shit comment.  I meant you are right. I took it as constructive critism, because you insulted and gave advice. I just tested you, and I wanted to see how much of a pric you were.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 12:26:03 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 10:30:44 AM »
Do you like lightining storms?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 10:35:45 AM »
Does martial arts sound at all intresting?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2006, 10:41:20 AM »
What is your choosen career?

Spread your legs woman!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 12:26:44 PM »
If you believe in what you do, who you are etc, you shouldnt need to defend who you are so often.

Yes i love lightening storms, i think theyre great, we had an excellent one not so long ago.

Martial arts actually bore me, im not into all this jujitsu, kung fu and karate piss.
I think real old style SAS combat training and a bit of eskrima or sacrifical knife fighting are more appealing that the usual martial arts crap.

My Chosen career?, well i did a bit of Sociology in the past but my current degree is in Law/Criminology & Psychology (the Law part is including socialwork/child protection law, The Psychology side includes a few areas, my interest in Law is in the prosecution side of things).
My post grad will no doubt be in Psychology/Forensics.

Basically my Degrees' are in the right areas for my goals/interests, as overall they amount to professional recognition in Law, Law enforcement, Child protection, Psychology AND areas of Forensics.
So i will have a bit of choice about which area i want to go into.
At the moment im undecided, i still have a fair bit of University to go due to my chosen degree contents making it longer than the usual.

My main goal is to help protect the interests of children and vulnerable people, and throw everything possible at those who abuse them, or are a harm to them, or have harmed them in any way etc.
Things need to be improved and they wont unless people actually care or try to make a difference even if it will be a difficult task.

Not my only reason for doing them but is the main one.

Next question.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 12:29:36 PM »
Yes it was constructive and dont apologise, i dont get offended easily.

The whole point of this board i thought was to be honest and upfront, so why apologise?

Next......

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 12:34:36 PM »
What in life makes me happy? Doing things i like, Nature, Wildlife/Animals (because i prefer them to the majority of people). Also Finding out that kids that ive helped in the past, now have a good life, and no longer have the probs or struggles they once did. (its good to see things working out in the end even though there was a very bad start for various kids etc and the odds were against them)
Many different things make me happy regularly tho in different areas, and for even the most silly reasons. :angel:

What is my fave color?......it depends on weither its on clothes, decor or whatever.
But i shall say black for now. 8)
What am i good at? quite a few things.? ;)

Btw fluorescent you can stop sending me private messages about how your not gay, blabla
Since you messaged me out of the blue with that message, i only have one thing to say.
If your not confused about your sexuality why do you feel the need to defend it all the time and PM strangers to keep saying "im not gay".
Oh and also in reply to your "what if i told you im thinking of becoming a male stripper" message you sent afterwards. Id say there are also gay male strippers so why does that make a difference to your sexuality and good for you thats usually what stupid, self obsessed, moronic, individuals, with nothing to offer or no decent goals or other routes available end up doing.

Grow up, stop bloody defending your life choices or your sexuality all the time when you dont need to, its pathetic and makes you look very confused about the things your defending, id also suggest trying to find something a bit more substantial to do with your life, unless you want to get labelled an idiotic, trailer-trash, retard who is as thick as pigshit with nothing more to offer.
Work more on improving your actual "self" rather than your body for a while.

And thats genuine advice, not me being a bitch.
If you cant handle it then boo hoo, go buy some tissues to cry into, i dont do softly softly approaches. Plus you were pretty much asking for a response with your PMs.

this is the reason i am in love.
concrete honest opinions.  i love the fact that there is no wondering; hey were do i stand with HG.
nope you are straightforward and honest.  a good quality in my book.

what do you think are important netiquette practices?
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 12:35:40 PM »
Have you ever been betrayed by someone? If so explain.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2006, 12:36:04 PM »
Have you ever had to use pepper spray?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2006, 12:46:24 PM »
What is your major nationality?  I could make a valid assumption, but I want to be sure.

Spread your legs woman!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2006, 02:18:02 PM »
As far as etiquette/good manners goes.
I appear graceful, im well-spoken, rather polite and generally have good manners, however im aware some people consider being upfront and honest as being impolite sometimes (also kneeing a perv in the balls is considered bad manners too for some reason). ;D
I consider those people weak, idiotic, fake, two-faced, morons who cant handle the truth.

There is a difference in my books between being honest and upfront compared to having bad manners, however in some cases it depends on the individuals intentions regarding what they say etc.
Me? I just say things how i see them, no bullshit, no veils.

I think there are too many people who just plod along being polite and nicey to individuals (including those they dislike) rather than be upfront and also going along with things they dont really agree with or see a point in, simply because they dont have a backbone to turn around and give their honest opinion, but they blame it on they dont want to seem rude.
Of course in certain scenarios you have to put things slightly differently but that doesnt mean you need to compromise your honest opinion and values.

Being honest isnt rude in my opinion, if someone came and said to me "does this dress make me look fat?" id say "no the fact the dress is bright, lycra and your a size 18 makes look you fat, heres a black dress that isnt so clingy and might make the most of your plus-sizedness"

Cruel to some i know, lacking in tact probably, but dont ask if you dont want an honest answer, its better to be honest and upfront than be patronising and two-faced.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 02:36:50 PM »
Have i ever been betrayed?
I have been sort of been betrayed by people not acting in a way they should have in order to protect me or my interests.
I have had other betrayals in the past, but they were petty scenarios that only came about due to seemingly jealous or bitter girls, but i found out rather sharpish what they were up to and let them know what i thought of them and they werent too happy they didnt get the affect they wanted, and they soon regretted the things they said and tried to do. ;D

I have never used pepper spray i think pepper spray is pap,i thinkit should be mandatory for girls to carry stun guns tho :angel:

Nationality, I was born in Scotland, My grandmothers side is mainly all dutch, (but apparently there is some german in there somewhere aswell) and my grandfathers side is mainly Irish.

So im Scottish but have Dutch, Irish and possible German heritage (god knows what else tho). :P

Next...............

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 03:32:08 PM »
We need to have more people be blunt, like you.  Do you know about tact?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 03:33:58 PM »
When have you felt the most vulnerable?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law