Author Topic: I thought I made one before...  (Read 3311 times)

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
Re: I thought I made one before...
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2006, 04:35:57 PM »
Do you know Hypnotic Gaze in person? Is she your girlfriend? :P

No her name is Andreanna i have known her on the net for several years now I dont know her IRL but she hangs around a part of Glasgow near wher e I have family., my "new" girlfriend is called Emma, and no thats no omega female  :angel:

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2006, 04:40:21 PM »
i seem to be catching clues that you have been spending time IRL, over at omega's place drinking tea and such.

about how much time have the two of you spent in locked eye contact.

Locked eye contact well, hard to say I would say of the 12 hours we spent in each others company conversing and drinking various intoxicating liquor possibly 3-4 hours at an estimate.

But seeing as she has disfunctional overies no children named MCJ are coming your way

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2006, 04:42:35 PM »
Did omega serve you tea in her fairy cup?

Hmm not that I can remember. I just remember her mother thinking i was a nutter  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2006, 04:49:26 PM »
i seem to be catching clues that you have been spending time IRL, over at omega's place drinking tea and such.

about how much time have the two of you spent in locked eye contact.

Locked eye contact well, hard to say I would say of the 12 hours we spent in each others company conversing and drinking various intoxicating liquor possibly 3-4 hours at an estimate.

But seeing as she has disfunctional overies no children named MCJ are coming your way
dammit.
its like you can read my mind.

on the plus side, wouldn't you agree that, after having completed free STD testing and submitting your resume to each other, that it wouls be a glorious thing to not have to use a condom?

if in fact you both are willing participants.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 04:50:33 PM »
measuring from the top of your eyebrows to the bottom of your hairline, what is the total length of your forehead?

are you drunk now?

can this question finally be answered?
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2006, 05:01:17 PM »
she has disfunctional overies...

my ovaries are like me!  8)

I just remember her mother thinking i was a nutter :laugh:

no..... she thought you were a swinger:laugh:

on the plus side, wouldn't you agree that, after having completed free STD testing and submitting your resume to each other, that it wouls be a glorious thing to not have to use a condom?

no, it wouldn't. because then i'd have to tolerate the smell of stale semen, oozing out of my vagina.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2006, 05:29:04 PM »
on the shock-o-meter, you just tipped peters scale, IMO.
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2006, 05:37:24 PM »

me? really?  ???

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2006, 06:05:35 PM »

I'm not really very shocking.   :-\
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2006, 10:17:12 PM »
What in life truely makes you happy on a regular basis, and why exactly does it make you happy?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2006, 09:44:51 AM »
What in life truely makes you happy on a regular basis, and why exactly does it make you happy?

tzatziki, lovely sauce made from Greek Yoghurt, grated cucumber and Garlic. Garlic lots and lots of garlic. I get through 3 clovers a week of the stuff im a big garlic fan. I enjoy the taste and i like that feeling it gives you in the mouth and gut im addicted to it. Makes me stink like a paki's armpit but it could be worse

Goes well with so many differnt foods its great.

Indulging in strategy games that have complex systems and networks. I am fascinated by systems and networks and the way they operate mathamatical forumula and other such things. My current systems of interest are the game mechanics of wargames based on the second world war and I take particular interest in the Eastern front with the armies of Germany, Finland, Hungary, Romania and the Soviet Union. I like the tactics and strategy of tactical fighting at company level in terms of army organisation then seeing the results of the on going battle at regiment/division level to see the wider strategy taking place.

My interest begin in my love of water systems in nursery school when I began to backwards engineer the drainnage system and how to block it. I caused ?3000 worth of damage by flooding out the toilets and wasn't allowed to carry on from nursery into primary school there. Its moved onto volcano's, spacecraft, trains and the railway network and computers at one point but i lost an interest in that when I turned 16.

Now its war, history, politics and these companies keep building fantastic computer games that I must dessiminate and build my own empire in. At one point I was involved in building a game. I think its still around at a nottingham based wargames company i helped to develop a simplified armour penetration system for tank vs tank combat.

Anyway yes my obsession is my happiness.

Oh and I do like good old films or foriegn films probably because I like to pay attention to what is said not the action which take place (reverse of a hollywood film really) I like deep or humours films, particuarly if their dark humour very amusing.

I enjoy the beatiful countryside of Yorkshire, I love to travel around the world seeing this lovely planet we haven't quite ruined just yet I think this is due to growing up in a large sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis such as London and the home counties which are flat boring farmland for miles n mles you can't help but build up a fantastic appreciation for unspoilt rural countryside and natural landscape.

I like Journeys they give me time to contemplate and think, i enjoy thinking I like to ponder on subjects and have my own discussion in my brain it has enabled me to come up with some ingenius ideas at times and unorthodox solutions to various problems....

Well I would carry this on but my tea is nearly ready chow

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2006, 12:08:06 AM »

I'm not really very shocking.? ?:-\

now i get it.  poor fluorescent having to suffer just because you are competitive.
and me, well i am flattered, peter, but you don't need to waste your time for lil old me.
you have already impressed me.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2006, 12:09:04 AM »
are you going to answer the question about the length from eyebrow to hairline?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2006, 06:09:27 AM »
no, it wouldn't. because then i'd have to tolerate the smell of stale semen, oozing out of my vagina.

You could always get yourself one of those guys that won't come inside you.  Hmmmm, I wonder who we know that's like that....
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2006, 06:12:06 AM »

I'm not really very shocking.   :-\

now i get it.  poor fluorescent having to suffer just because you are competitive.
and me, well i am flattered, peter, but you don't need to waste your time for lil old me.
you have already impressed me.

I'm not competitive with the shocking.  Stuff just kind of 'slips out' (sometimes after 10-20 minutes in a graphics editor).