Educational

Author Topic: Prove Fluorescent needs meds  (Read 4381 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2006, 11:42:23 AM »
If I were to be married to my job, I'd like to have a church wedding.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2006, 12:19:43 PM »
yeah and too many assholes wouldn't be able to wear white.  having been such corporate whores and all.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2006, 12:21:33 PM »
yeah and too many assholes wouldn't be able to wear white.  having been such corporate whores and all.

Although I suppose the women could claim to be techincally virgins since they've only been taking it up the ass.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2006, 12:44:38 PM »
yeah and too many assholes wouldn't be able to wear white.? having been such corporate whores and all.

Although I suppose the women could claim to be techincally virgins since they've only been taking it up the ass.

Anal sex is sex, so no white dress.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2006, 12:47:28 PM »
Wrong again, you wish it was you.? I got info from my clinical social worker.

Who are you talking to, Fluorescent? There's a Quote option when replying, and I suggest you to start using it. It's bloody annoying to not know who you're replying to.

I second this request. You don't always post directly underneath the person you are speaking to, and it doesn't help that you post several times in a row either.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2006, 02:44:54 PM »
Who are you talking to, Fluorescent? There's a Quote option when replying, and I suggest you to start using it. It's bloody annoying to not know who you're replying to.

I second this request. You don't always post directly underneath the person you are speaking to, and it doesn't help that you post several times in a row either.

It gives Fluorescent the appearance of a guy talking to himself a lot. Which, I guess, would indicate that meds are needed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2006, 05:33:35 PM »
You should wear a white dress with the back abdomin area an off white.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2006, 10:33:28 PM »
What is Schizotypal Personality Disorder?
Quick Summary:

Many believe that schizotypal personality disorder represents mild schizophrenia. The disorder is characterized by odd forms of thinking and perceiving, and individuals with this disorder often seek isolation from others. They sometimes believe to have extra sensory ability or that unrelated events relate to them in some important way. They generally engage in eccentric behavior and have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time. Their speech is often over elaborate and difficult to follow.

Symptoms of Schizotypal Personality Disorder:

* Odd or eccentric mannerisms or appearance
    * Superstitious or preoccupied with paranormal phenomena
    * Difficult to follow speech patterns
    * Feelings of anxiety in social situations
    * Suspiciousness and paranoia
    * Odd beliefs or magical thinking
    * Appears shy, aloof, or withdrawn to others

http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/schizotypal.html

Sound like anyone you know?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2006, 03:34:46 AM »

Well since we talking about how they have been metaphorically taking it up the ass your point is well pointless.   Also how many people do you really think feel they can't wear white to get married if they're no longer a virgin these days??

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2006, 06:27:00 AM »
Where is Fluorescent?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2006, 06:42:03 AM »
Where is Fluorescent?

Maybe my pictures of him scared him off.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2006, 08:19:35 AM »
see one day, in about a month, someone, somewhere, will blame me for scaring him off.
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2006, 12:00:32 PM »
yeah and too many assholes wouldn't be able to wear white.? having been such corporate whores and all.

Well since we talking about how they have been metaphorically taking it up the ass your point is well pointless.? ?Also how many people do you really think feel they can't wear white to get married if they're no longer a virgin these days??

I was being a smartass. I thought it was funny because it kind of rhymed.... 8)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2006, 08:56:01 PM »
 I highligted what you, Mc Jagger, said in red.? How I responded is in blue.? My internet was cut off, for some reason, so I could not put this earlier.

[color=Blue]McJagger
simple guy
Administrator

[applaud] [smite]

american love

? ? ? Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds
? Reply #40 on: June 01, 2006, 07:48:52 AM ?? ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Callaway on June 01, 2006, 03:03:27 AM
Quote from: fluorescent on May 29, 2006, 11:49:09 AM
Let me put one thing past you.? I cannot afford meds even if I changed my mind. I have medicare, but I live on social security.? I have and extremely limited income. Med adjustment may? cost 120 per month, and I get 650 per month. I don;t know if medicare will bill me. They may not? work either.

Abilify is an expensive medication, I know, but some of the new Medicare plans pay for prescription drugs now.? I wonder if your social worker could help you figure out how to afford medication.

With an income of $650 a month, couldn't you qualify for Medicaid?? Medicaid pays for prescription drugs with a very low copay.

I think you show many symptoms of bipolar along with your AS or HFA.? Maybe you are just mimicking your mother to get along better with her but it is more likely you have inherited bipolar tendencies from her and your father.? There are several medications to help with bipolar symptoms other than the lithium your mother takes.? If you are bipolar, Adderal may make your mood swings much more extreme.? If you decide to take it, watch out for this.

callaway was the person right above you in the post yo u just made, but you were responding to odeon.
re-read this post fluorescent.? and please this does not mean that you need to start sending callaway a ton of pm's.
one more time:
do not send callaway a ton of pm's. she is married and she has a husband.? married and has a husband.? she has a husband.
? [/color]

Posted by: odeon?
Insert Quote
Fluorescent, I mean no disrespect. It's just that if you really believe that it's a good idea for anyone else than a medical professional to prove or disprove that you need meds, and do that on an Internet forum, well that's actually the only proof I'd need May 31 7:10pm

Posted on: May 31, 2006, 07:16:47PMPosted by: fluorescent?
Insert Quote
Wrong again, you wish it was you.? I got info from my clinical social worker.

? ? No, you need to reread,? I highlighted an important clue, so you could understand that I was right. Odeon is who I was talking too, he has been calling me incompetent for awhile now.? I notice two things though, he does not understand and he is tactful. I also mentioned I recieve medicaid not medicare.? Both of us should not do an AS thing, and miss the big picture. That is more of a happeh thing right?? ?I want to remind you the issue is "Prove Fluorescent Needs Meds", and not who is wrong or right.? I only did that to prove I am not an idiot, but you are not an idiot either. We all were dealt unfair cards, so I believe we are not idiots.? We try our best, and that is all that matters.
? ? ?My social worker, a qualified clinical social worker, said I do not have bipolar disorder. A psychologist was seeing a person who had discrete personality disorder, and they did the same thing you are.? The psychologist was? blown away when bipolar disorder disappeared with the discrete personality disorder.? The psychologist did a mental health exam too.? ?
? ? ?You assume I cannot get better with issue of stalking.? That is not a black and white issue. Who says I can;t just move on? I did not even know callaway was a female.? I want to remind you, the issue is, "Prove Fluorescent Needs Meds."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:08:33 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2006, 09:33:28 PM »
Here is what you said, Randy:

I have medicare

If you get Medicaid, they pay for prescription medications.? Why would you say you can't afford medications even though you need them?  Even if you get Medicare, they pay for prescription drugs too:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/rhode_island/articles/2006/01/11/rhode_island_sets_up_emergency_prescription_drug_program/

A qualified clinical social worker is not qualified to diagnose whether or not you are bipolar.  You would need a psychiatrist to diagnose bipolar disorder and prescribe medication.

You assume I cannot get better with issue of stalking.  That is not a black and white issue. Who says I can;t just move on? I did not even know callaway was a female.

Yes, I am a female.  Thanks for moving on and not stalking me. I was stalked IRL for years and I take that sort of thing very seriously.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:42:11 PM by Callaway »