Author Topic: Ask dunc anything (if you must)  (Read 30214 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Ask dunc anything (if you must)
« Reply #1140 on: December 17, 2007, 04:32:08 PM »
Hokay.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1141 on: December 18, 2007, 02:13:16 PM »
Thanks Dunc, annoying is talent that takes work :laugh:

Humour also.  I did know I was so good at it till I got into Westerly high school lynx program.  Its seperate from regular school, and includes a clinical social worker for support.  Once I was in a supportive environment, where I had chance to think about what is really bothering me, I found I had a talent.  It needed exercising though.  I was making comments about missing screws for a door, and saying your screwed.  The teachers didn't like that, but I didn't care.  They think I didn't know any better, but I was more selfish, I just didn't care.  Then I said something about christopher columbus's three ships, and one being the punta or whatever.  I didn't have any clue what I just said, but it sounded funny.  They said I did, but I honestly didn't.

Dunc, ginger is good for sperm motility and counts. It significantly raises those.  I just happened to come across that in my reading, and I said to my self, oh, is that why it does that to me?
Its cheap ginseng.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1142 on: December 18, 2007, 02:16:42 PM »
sperm count and motility is something I don't need Randy... I've been sterilised. :rofl:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1143 on: December 18, 2007, 02:18:39 PM »
So what, its makes a good fuck, and its antioxidant rich.  Ginger is a good source of slica for healing scars.  Silca strengthens hair also, like chamomile.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1144 on: December 18, 2007, 02:24:02 PM »
What is motility?

duncvis

« Reply #1145 on: December 18, 2007, 02:26:17 PM »
how well your lads can swim.  :eyebrows:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1146 on: December 18, 2007, 02:31:32 PM »
When I put them in water,
they get all stringy and weird,
so they must be lousy at it.

duncvis

« Reply #1147 on: December 18, 2007, 02:58:26 PM »
just as well considering you hate kids.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1148 on: December 18, 2007, 02:59:49 PM »
motility is a laxative. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1149 on: December 18, 2007, 03:02:03 PM »
Who says?

I viewed my mom's parenting as cruel and unusual punishment, but after some personal devolpement, I feel the bipolar BS was not that bad.  It does take two to tango with trauma.  I have been taking the time to come with novel ways of dealing with her, and I use them elsewhere to.  I amaze myself.  I want a few of my own, I am very curious.  If I can can teach them good enough, I will have them come on here and agravate the fuck out of intensity members.  They will all be perfect angels offline, just like me.  That means working out and shit.

True, ginger has that affect, sorta.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1150 on: January 07, 2008, 06:00:06 PM »
Dunc, what is your favourite KMFDM album? I have Angst but that is all I have. I regard it as lucky music because I played it loudly right before I got my driver's licence.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #1151 on: January 08, 2008, 05:28:34 AM »
I like Angst, its a good un. I don't have a favourite, but Nihil, Hau Ruck and Symbols are up there as well.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1152 on: January 08, 2008, 10:57:36 AM »
I have never herd of any of these songs, I am willing to bet I missing out on something.

I just recently opened a CD by the American Cancer Society's relay for life, and those songs where pretty good,  besides bringing a nice boost in mood.  The country music was not that bad either.  Wow I almost stumbled over bringing and country, yep, I am tired.

Are you totally averse to country music?

duncvis

« Reply #1153 on: January 08, 2008, 11:00:02 AM »
doesn't do much for me, and pop-country makes me barf. I like Johnny Cash in small doses and a bit of steel guitar goes down okay with me.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1154 on: January 08, 2008, 11:10:17 AM »
I thought that Leven Ramben actor was cute, she listens to Johnny Cash, that is when I first decide to admit I was attracted to women, and was not inert.

That bisexual that was after me didn't seem lilke it had the qualities a woman would want.  He was old, but he was saying his six pack was well devolped.  It was all so gross.  Tell me, at what point would you have punched him, when he mentions skinny dipping, says he wants to meet with you somewhere, or if you were  eating at the homeless shelter and he was making perverted comments when I ate a pork chop and banana? I only go once a day because I am far from being homeless, indeed, I have may have an allergy, I would be so screw living there.  Usually I don't really eat anything there as it usually has wheat or dairy in it.  Its ammo for you when your pissed off at me, but please don't use if for ammo when you get pissed off and fuck up again :laugh:

I wasn't dissing you, just joking around in general.