Educational

Author Topic: Ask dunc anything (if you must)  (Read 30070 times)

duncvis

Re: Ask dunc anything (if you must)
« Reply #1125 on: December 14, 2007, 03:19:37 PM »
i have no idea what you want me to do, randy. ???

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1126 on: December 14, 2007, 03:25:27 PM »
I think by you trying to really be someone, you can provoke other men to do so.  There is too many rotten boyfriends, this is partly the reason I do all the work I am doing.  The wives/girlfriends may say something, and it may drive their men to give what they are supposed to.  I bet if you did such a selfless thing, your wife would be turned on.  I am doing it for my gf, and each time I think about having sweets, rare are those times, I think about  those poor people.    Both the bf and gf are poor, because ounce you get the bf/husband to move up, they find its just better.  I am trying to get others to self actualize also, that is part of self actualization.  Everytime I went in that direction, I just got happier, and more fuctional.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1127 on: December 14, 2007, 03:29:12 PM »
I really am someone. and my wife already knows that. thanks anyway.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1128 on: December 14, 2007, 03:38:23 PM »
Are you doing you best in everything you do, constantly striving for better?  I am glad to see you knocked off the alcohol :plus:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

ozymandias

« Reply #1129 on: December 14, 2007, 06:19:14 PM »
Are you doing you best in everything you do, constantly striving for better?  I am glad to see you knocked off the alcohol :plus:

He makes more sense with alcohol than you do!  ::)

duncvis

« Reply #1130 on: December 14, 2007, 06:20:24 PM »
I'm generally pretty coherent anyway. I've never tried posting under the influence of pot pourri, mind you.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1131 on: December 14, 2007, 06:23:29 PM »
I'm generally pretty coherent anyway. I've never tried posting under the influence of pot pourri, mind you.

ROFL. pot pourri. just needed a word for Randy's Remedies. :plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #1132 on: December 14, 2007, 07:17:17 PM »

Smoke inhalation can do some wierd things to your brain! :P

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1133 on: December 15, 2007, 01:00:34 AM »
My mom's bf is an ass.

Aren't YOU her bf?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1134 on: December 17, 2007, 02:57:38 PM »
I still wish you have a merry christmas, even though you a  real dick sometimes.

I liked your joke about the eye of the beholder.  I do laugh even ifs against me.

Plus one.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1135 on: December 17, 2007, 02:58:11 PM »
Your avitar looks dumb, no offense.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1136 on: December 17, 2007, 03:00:04 PM »
What looks like incoherence is me trying to defend against triggering a traumatic memory, I have so many of them, that is what happens.  The perceptual defense is going down, that can be a pain in the ass.

duncvis

« Reply #1137 on: December 17, 2007, 03:02:47 PM »
incoherence is also in the eye of the beholder, unfortunately. the avatar is a character from a TV show, The Mighty Boosh (as was the moon I had before). and a merry christmas to you too randy, even if you are an annoying get.  :dankesh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1138 on: December 17, 2007, 04:20:49 PM »
Shouldn't that be spelled 'git'?

duncvis

« Reply #1139 on: December 17, 2007, 04:31:06 PM »