Author Topic: fear the blaberizer  (Read 2573 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: 40 year virgin is depressing me...
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2008, 05:30:52 PM »
yeah.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2008, 08:31:06 PM »
There's no way in hell I'd donate sperm.  The thought of a copy of me running around being raised by god-knows-who, I find very disturbing.

I'd feel sorry for anyone having to raise a copy of me.

Which raises another question, how would anyone react to an exact clone of themselves, including memories?

I think my clone would be plotting to kill me so I'd have to do the same.

I think that I would love to have a clone of myself.

Would it start out as a baby, or would it already be an adult?

Adult, same age as you, exact clone in all ways.
Wrong.   The way they do sheep now, they are babies.   Same goes for cloning cows right now.   It is basically making a test tube baby.   This is no walk into a room and photocopy yourself as your exact age bullshit.

http://www.crystalinks.com/cloningcows.html

Reports from the United States say scientists have, for the first time, cloned an endangered species by using the eggs and the womb of another animal - a cow. According to the Washington Post newspaper, an Asian gaur - a humpbacked, ox-like animal native to India and Burma - was cloned from a single skin cell taken from a dead gaur.

Scientists fused the cell to a cows' egg, whose own genes had been removed, then transferred it to the womb of another cow. The baby gaur, already named Noah, is due to be born next month.

Well obviously I wasn't talking about something that is actually possible. What do you take me for?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2008, 11:24:26 PM »
If I had a baby clone, I would raise her as a daughter, but I think that I would have good insight into her problems and could do well to help her through them.

An adult clone would be a lot of help too, like an identical twin sister.  That would be cool too.

I wonder if she would also be in love with my husband?  Maybe we would have to share?  That would be weird.  I wonder how he would feel about that?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2008, 11:36:56 PM »
I would love to clone a female version of me.  >:D

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2008, 05:28:08 AM »
If I could clone adult Peters, I'd make loads of them, and we'd work on stuff together and become skilled in different areas to make a super-Peter with lots of money and power.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2008, 08:32:16 AM »
There's no way in hell I'd donate sperm.  The thought of a copy of me running around being raised by god-knows-who, I find very disturbing.

Which raises another question, how would anyone react to an exact clone of themselves, including memories?

Wrong.   The way they do sheep now, they are babies.   Same goes for cloning cows right now.   It is basically making a test tube baby.   This is no walk into a room and photocopy yourself as your exact age bullshit.

Reports from the United States say scientists have, for the first time, cloned an endangered species by using the eggs and the womb of another animal - a cow. According to the Washington Post newspaper, an Asian gaur - a humpbacked, ox-like animal native to India and Burma - was cloned from a single skin cell taken from a dead gaur.

Scientists fused the cell to a cows' egg, whose own genes had been removed, then transferred it to the womb of another cow. The baby gaur, already named Noah, is due to be born next month.

Well obviously I wasn't talking about something that is actually possible. What do you take me for?
I don't take you for anything, as I have no clue about whether you were really being serious about having a instant made adult clone made of yourself, as it is impossible as far as what we know right now.   I just went with it.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2008, 11:37:56 AM »

I don't take you for anything, as I have no clue about whether you were really being serious about having a instant made adult clone made of yourself, as it is impossible as far as what we know right now.   I just went with it.

That's okay, thanks for erring on the side of thinking im a fucking douchebag who doesnt know his arse from a hole in the ground.

No harm done  :green:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2008, 11:40:52 AM »

That's okay, thanks for erring on the side of thinking im a fucking douchebag who doesnt know his arse from a hole in the ground.

I didn't mean anything by it personally.   Just another reason to postwhore now.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »

I didn't mean anything by it personally.   Just another reason to postwhore now.

You mean you are meant to have a reason to postwhore? Who would have thunk it?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2008, 09:00:06 PM »

You mean you are meant to have a reason to postwhore? Who would have thunk it?
I don't need a reason.   It always helps to have one though.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2008, 05:57:53 AM »
I have just hit Post whore status. 1000 posts. Yay me!!! I need a fucking life..... :-[
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap