Author Topic: Amanda Baggs' video  (Read 9662 times)

The_P

Re: Amanda Baggs' video
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2007, 01:21:24 PM »
Ja, Lucifer, mein fuhrer.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2007, 01:21:39 PM »

I suppose it helps to distract you from the harsh reality that you're a fool and you live under the shadow of your father, who's an acclaimed teacher, for the rest of your golden years, old man.

I don't need distraction from the fact that I am a fool.
As to the shadow of my father, I wouldn't trade my
life for his. He is certainly not a particularly good
teacher (though better than I). But, he's lived
less, in some ways, I think. We make our choices.
My FEAR is that I'll end up having to live such a
life.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2007, 01:22:28 PM »
I just did. Perhaps you're too fucking warped in your own world, sucking your widdle thumb while crying out for your mother's warmth, to pay any attention.
Reread my post more carefully...

No thanks; I have better things to do with my time than to unravel the hidden intentions of some egocentric.

Like contemplating why I'm interested in
how thongs and diapers interact?  :laugh:

You're an egocentric? Don't flatter yourself: you're just a measly bum.

Not at all. That would imply that the world did NOT revolve around
me. Plus, I take what guise I desire.

I suppose it helps to distract you from the harsh reality that you're a fool and you live under the shadow of your father, who's an acclaimed teacher, for the rest of your golden years, old man.
That was just an uncalled for low blow peegai. I wonder what you have amounted to so far...

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2007, 01:23:09 PM »
You do know you can always comment on her video Hadron on the site. Just write in your comment how you feel about her video and your concern on what impression it give NTs about autism.

The_P

« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2007, 01:24:19 PM »
Not much, Hardon. But don't worry on my account. I'm sure that my humble ways beats living a life of pure arrogance; it is they who always fall  the hardest.

I love being a nobody.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 01:26:45 PM by SomeRandomPoof »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2007, 01:25:01 PM »
i dont taunt people with little things and then clam up when it crosses invisible lines.

sigh...  seeing as how you seem to have some sort of hard on to find out all about me...  ::)

the comment about "saving your life" was to do with the fact that i helped develop the test used to screen blood donors for HIV antibodies.  if you've been given blood or blood products, then they're free from the risk of HIV infection, due, in part, to my work.  if you haven't, then that's why i said "possibly".

i do so hope that's relieved your obsession, and you can ejaculate in peace and get rid of your obvious blue balls over the subject.  ::)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2007, 01:25:08 PM »
You do know you can always comment on her video Hadron on the site. Just write in your comment how you feel about her video and your concern on what impression it give NTs about autism.

That would be the obvious thing to do I agree- but I get the feeling he has far more fun nit picking with people on here ::)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2007, 01:26:35 PM »
Not much, Hardon. But don't worry on my account. I'm sure that my humble ways beats living a life of pure arrogance -- it is they who fall the hardest.

I love being a nobody.

But, one CAN be an arrogant nobody.

The_P

« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2007, 01:27:52 PM »
Not much, Hardon. But don't worry on my account. I'm sure that my humble ways beats living a life of pure arrogance -- it is they who fall the hardest.

I love being a nobody.

But, one CAN be an arrogant nobody.

Wife beaters, drunkards, your boss, psychology students, premature "undergrad syndrome" sufferers? Why, certainly.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 01:31:13 PM by SomeRandomPoof »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2007, 01:28:36 PM »

I dont have an opposition whatsoever to people being friends, but Peegai just bums Lucifer to hell, and she pampered him for it.

mummy's gone, little one.  and jealousy will get you nowhere.

here, have this  :-*.  feel better now?
lol, you think I am jealous of peegai....? have you lost it lucifer!?

You open your mouth a good deal Hadron.   Tons of posts that seem to do nothing but make people think you are an arrogant jerkoff.    Peegai obviously sees the majority of your posts as bullshit.   

I just think you want people to know you are intelligent, which makes it too much of an endeavour for people to actually like you.    The people who like you appreciate arrogant jerks, or are jerks themselves and relate to you.   Then there are your fellow arrogant jerkoffs who are probably hypocritical in their hatred of you.
Peegai is lucifers little lapdog, and he is in a mardy because her master has gone. As for being intelligent, yes I sometimes like to apply it, but i dont massively need everyone to know it. What matters is I know how intelligent i am, you would be surprised how helpful being underestimated can be.

That is not true.  Being friends with someone does not make either of them the other's lapdog.

I understand well the positives and negatives of having one's intelligence underestimated.

This is what I don't understand.  You value your privacy and I completely respect this.  Why do you not understand why other people would value their privacy just as much as you do?
True being friends with people doesnt make lapdogging occur, but if you look at the way peegai unswervingly sticks up for lucifer all the time it makes you wonder..
I do value my privacy, but then i dont taunt people with little things and then clam up when it crosses invisible lines.

But you probably do, from some people's points-of-view.  I probably do too, even though I don't intend to.  I have certain things about myself I feel the need to keep private, and I feel very uncomfortable talking about them.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2007, 01:33:53 PM »

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2007, 01:37:09 PM »
Not much, Hardon. But don't worry on my account. I'm sure that my humble ways beats living a life of pure arrogance; it is they who always fall  the hardest.

I love being a nobody.
Which is why I am very careful, and the chances of me falling are slim. At least I have somewhere to fall from.
i dont taunt people with little things and then clam up when it crosses invisible lines.

sigh...  seeing as how you seem to have some sort of hard on to find out all about me...  ::)

the comment about "saving your life" was to do with the fact that i helped develop the test used to screen blood donors for HIV antibodies.  if you've been given blood or blood products, then they're free from the risk of HIV infection, due, in part, to my work.  if you haven't, then that's why i said "possibly".

i do so hope that's relieved your obsession, and you can ejaculate in peace and get rid of your obvious blue balls over the subject.  ::)
I wouldnt say there was any obssesion whatsoever on my part, I just dont like your arguement style, if you cant evidence something then please avoid it. You do seem like one of those academics who like to flick around the different areas though....

The_P

« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2007, 01:39:22 PM »

I love being a nobody.
Which is why I am very careful, and the chances of me falling are slim. At least I have somewhere to fall from.

Woo, yay, Maths. I'm really at shit creek now.

Ask me that again when you're successful at 30. Right now, you're a nobody with a complex.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 01:41:50 PM by SomeRandomPoof »

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2007, 01:44:51 PM »

I love being a nobody.

Ask me that again when you're successful at 30. Right now, you're a nobody with a complex.

We shall see, in fact i intend to succeed before that in some way. As for me being nobody with a complex, i think I could probably argue that I have achieved more than you.

The_P

« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2007, 01:49:37 PM »

I love being a nobody.

We shall see, in fact i intend to succeed before that in some way. As for me being nobody with a complex, i think I could probably argue that I have achieved more than you.

Like what? Something that interests me? Something that I actually give a damn about? I'm content with my own personal successes, and I don't need some snot-nosed whelp like yourself to suggest to me otherwise.

How do you deal with the harsh reality that there are always going to be people far better than you such as the residents dwelling on this 'ere board?