Author Topic: Amanda Baggs' video  (Read 9659 times)

The_P

Re: Amanda Baggs' video
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »
I just did. Perhaps you're too fucking warped in your own world, sucking your widdle thumb while crying out for your mother's warmth, to pay any attention.
Reread my post more carefully...

No thanks; I have better things to do with my time than to unravel the hidden intentions of some egocentric.

Like contemplating why I'm interested in
how thongs and diapers interact?  :laugh:

You're an egocentric? Don't flatter yourself: you're just a measly bum.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2007, 01:02:58 PM »
I just did. Perhaps you're too fucking warped in your own world, sucking your widdle thumb while crying out for your mother's warmth, to pay any attention.

No thanks; I have better things to do with my time than to unravel the hidden intentions of some egocentric.
How is your freedom form Lucifer been going so far peegai...?

Why do you seem to have such a problem with people being friends?  Just because he knows her and likes her it doesn't make him her lapdog.

The_P

« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2007, 01:04:18 PM »
Freedom form? What the fuck are you on, Hadron?

"I abstain from using the standard syntax of the modern version of the English language for I am the almighty :penis:!"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 01:08:58 PM by SomeRandomPoof »

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2007, 01:05:28 PM »

Why do you seem to have such a problem with people being friends?  Just because he knows her and likes her it doesn't make him her lapdog.
I dont have an opposition whatsoever to people being friends, but Peegai just bums Lucifer to hell, and she pampered him for it.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2007, 01:06:32 PM »
Freedom form? What the fuck are you on, Hadron?

"I abstain from using the standard syntax of the modern version of the English language for I am :penis:!"
Its called a transpostion error when typing, because I couldnt really be bothered to pay special attention when typing a reply about you.

The_P

« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2007, 01:06:37 PM »

I'm waiting for him to close this place down. However, it seems that I'm placing too much faith on an egocentric fuckwit sprouting his false bravado on the interweb.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »
Peegai is lucifers little lapdog, and he is in a mardy because her master has gone. As for being intelligent, yes I sometimes like to apply it, but i dont massively need everyone to know it. What matters is I know how intelligent i am, you would be surprised how helpful being underestimated can be.

Eh you try to say it all the damn time, not apply it.   By telling people in not so obvious ways that you are intelligent, you basically debunk your own intelligence in a way.   The way you post doesn't make people underestimate you at all, it makes them think you are full of yourself.    

I am sometimes underestimated in real life, it comes easily when you don't even talk to people.   It depends on the person and whether they assume the worst or best about a person without even knowing them.   They have very little to go on to decide whether I am intelligent or anything else they could estimate about me.   You can underestimate more than just a person's intelligence of course.   It has helped me in the few serious physical fights I have been in much more than any argument on the internet could.
:P   Internets are super serious.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2007, 01:10:58 PM »
Peegai is lucifers little lapdog, and he is in a mardy because her master has gone. As for being intelligent, yes I sometimes like to apply it, but i dont massively need everyone to know it. What matters is I know how intelligent i am, you would be surprised how helpful being underestimated can be.

Eh you try to say it all the damn time, not apply it.   By telling people in not so obvious ways that you are intelligent, you basically debunk your own intelligence in a way.   The way you post doesn't make people underestimate you at all, it makes them think you are full of yourself.   

I am sometimes underestimated in real life, it comes easily when you don't even talk to people.   It depends on the person and whether they assume the worst or best about a person without even knowing them.   They have very little to go on to decide whether I am intelligent or anything else they could estimate about me.   You can underestimate more than just a person's intelligence of course.   It has helped me in the few serious physical fights I have been in much more than any argument on the internet could.
[/quote
Maybe the way i appear to debunk my intelligence has purpose. Think about it. As for people underestimating me, it can be a spectacular mistake on their part...

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2007, 01:11:33 PM »

I dont have an opposition whatsoever to people being friends, but Peegai just bums Lucifer to hell, and she pampered him for it.

mummy's gone, little one.  and jealousy will get you nowhere.

here, have this  :-*.  feel better now?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2007, 01:11:53 PM »
You open your mouth a good deal Hadron.   Tons of posts that seem to do nothing but make people think you are an arrogant jerkoff.    Peegai obviously sees the majority of your posts as bullshit.   

I just think you want people to know you are intelligent, which makes it too much of an endeavour for people to actually like you.    The people who like you appreciate arrogant jerks, or are jerks themselves and relate to you.   Then there are your fellow arrogant jerkoffs who are probably hypocritical in their hatred of you.

That is not true.  Being friends with someone does not make either of them the other's lapdog.

I understand well the positives and negatives of having one's intelligence underestimated.

This is what I don't understand.  You value your privacy and I completely respect this.  Why do you not understand why other people would value their privacy just as much as you do?

The_P

« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2007, 01:13:12 PM »
Because he's a hypocrite. Though most of all he's an ASS.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2007, 01:14:48 PM »

Not at all. That would imply that the world did NOT revolve around
me. Plus, I take what guise I desire.

The_P

« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2007, 01:17:41 PM »

Not at all. That would imply that the world did NOT revolve around
me. Plus, I take what guise I desire.

I suppose it helps to distract you from the harsh reality that you're a fool and you live under the shadow of your father, who's an acclaimed teacher, for the rest of your golden years, old man.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2007, 01:17:59 PM »

lol, you think I am jealous of peegai....? have you lost it lucifer!?

You open your mouth a good deal Hadron.   Tons of posts that seem to do nothing but make people think you are an arrogant jerkoff.    Peegai obviously sees the majority of your posts as bullshit.   

I just think you want people to know you are intelligent, which makes it too much of an endeavour for people to actually like you.    The people who like you appreciate arrogant jerks, or are jerks themselves and relate to you.   Then there are your fellow arrogant jerkoffs who are probably hypocritical in their hatred of you.

That is not true.  Being friends with someone does not make either of them the other's lapdog.

I understand well the positives and negatives of having one's intelligence underestimated.

This is what I don't understand.  You value your privacy and I completely respect this.  Why do you not understand why other people would value their privacy just as much as you do?
True being friends with people doesnt make lapdogging occur, but if you look at the way peegai unswervingly sticks up for lucifer all the time it makes you wonder..
I do value my privacy, but then i dont taunt people with little things and then clam up when it crosses invisible lines.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2007, 01:19:40 PM »

I suppose it helps to distract you from the harsh reality that you're a fool and you live under the shadow of your father, who's an acclaimed teacher, for the rest of your golden years, old man.

less of the old, junior.  :P

:laugh:

lol, you think I am jealous of peegai....? have you lost it lucifer!?

er, no.  it's something known as A Joke.  ::)