Educational

Author Topic: Trolling  (Read 7690 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: AFF Trolling
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 11:21:57 AM »
Hmm, in that case I am testing out my new automated spam bot tommorow, hazard a guess where?  ;)
here?
Nah, next guess...?
WP?
Maybe, depends on what mood i feel like  >:D

ozymandias

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 04:50:08 PM »
The whole idea of trolling any forum or being recruited to troll a forum because someone feels mistreated there, it's not good.  I can handle the wp bashing and semitrolling, because it's been going on for what seems like an eternity.  I'v sort of become numb to it.

But, to trolling AFF or for that matter any AS/autism forum makes me wonder, where does it stop?  It doesn't accomplish anything except probably incur a tit for tat scenario.  Seriously has the wp trolling really accomplished anything?  Bashing it here or on OTS is venting, tiresome in it's the same old same old, but better than nothing.

I get the idea that a majority are not inclined to go and troll.  Which is good.................. I hope! ???

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 05:00:35 PM »
The whole idea of trolling any forum or being recruited to troll a forum because someone feels mistreated there, it's not good.  I can handle the wp bashing and semitrolling, because it's been going on for what seems like an eternity.  I'v sort of become numb to it.

But, to trolling AFF or for that matter any AS/autism forum makes me wonder, where does it stop?  It doesn't accomplish anything except probably incur a tit for tat scenario.  Seriously has the wp trolling really accomplished anything?  Bashing it here or on OTS is venting, tiresome in it's the same old same old, but better than nothing.

I get the idea that a majority are not inclined to go and troll.  Which is good.................. I hope! ???
The spambot thing is a joke...
As for trolling aspies often seem to hate  each other and become tribal.

ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 06:17:04 PM »

So what separates us from the NT's who also exhibit tribal tendencies.?  I would think thats more a human condition!  I'v never belonged to a tribe or really to any group.  I hate groups, individuals, certain ideas, blah blah blah.  I go my own way.  And I'm kinda glad, I know people from wp, AFF, AI and of course from the "Ol aspergia".  I really never had a set forum.  Maybe it's because I tend to see things as a lot more grayish, than strict black and white.  I'm so profound, ain't I. ::) :yawn:

As for the spambot thing, it's really hard for me to read a joke in that.  But I'll take your word for it, I really don't have much choice, do I?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 06:21:05 PM »

So what separates us from the NT's who also exhibit tribal tendencies.?  I would think thats more a human condition!  I'v never belonged to a tribe or really to any group.  I hate groups, individuals, certain ideas, blah blah blah.  I go my own way.  And I'm kinda glad, I know people from wp, AFF, AI and of course from the "Ol aspergia".  I really never had a set forum.  Maybe it's because I tend to see things as a lot more grayish, than strict black and white.  I'm so profound, ain't I. ::) :yawn:

As for the spambot thing, it's really hard for me to read a joke in that.  But I'll take your word for it, I really don't have much choice, do I?
The joke was WP are spying on us, if you look up, so i sed it write a spam bot...
I like your grey view, most aspies fail on that one...

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Re: Trolling
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 06:43:46 PM »
awww man i'm too late! i wanted to see their reaction the that scary DEVO video. :(
actually thats the funniest video i have ever seen.
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 01:52:33 AM »
Park.

duncvis

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 04:04:30 AM »
I like DEVO. :dance:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 05:14:33 AM »
If I were to troll, it would be to WP and not to its members, but to its owner.

The other autie sites that I am a member of and have visited, I would not touch those. Those sites actually work as support sites and to me, are best left alone except to post as me and no one else.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 05:20:40 AM »
I'm starting to think about trolling on WP. I have a sockpuppet account there I created while I was banned. I will pretend I am someone who lives in Spokane and works at Fergusons and I will keep pretending to be that perosn and see how long it takes before anyone figures out its me. 

the moment you say Spokane or anything about fluorescents.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »
If I live under a bridge, ....... does that make me a troll??

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2007, 09:26:34 PM »
Do you molest goats?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2007, 01:44:10 AM »

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2007, 05:48:25 AM »
Do people have to keep their trolling exclusive to Autism forums? How about some creationist websites, they are often fun to troll. Or even better conspiracy theory sites...
They are.
Guardian of the Empire

Aspie-Smasher

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 11:27:49 PM »
I have a tiny penis.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 03:21:16 AM by Silent Dunc »